Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shadows
1 2 3 4
No problems! :D
No problems! :D
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
((I’ll join soon cus don’t worry
((I’ll join soon cus don’t worry
alright, it has been moved tho
alright, it has been moved tho
Name: Starlight

Type: Skydancer

Flight: plague

Bio:Starlight is a dragon of many trades that is very irrational and rebellious. He does not take orders at all from his clan and is often running off to do whatever he feels like. He was discovered as an abandoned egg by eight who accepted it into her clan without a care, he was more or less not treated as blood and was abused often by eight.

Image- http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529130/52912979_350.png?mtime=XRSjgAACv3I

Starlights glorious wings spread out as he flew overhead and gave no care as to where he was headed. His life played out like this most of the time, ambition and random. The skydancer had not spotted the other dragons as he gracefully landed with a careless expression on his face. It was nice to be away from the clan as always.
Name: Starlight

Type: Skydancer

Flight: plague

Bio:Starlight is a dragon of many trades that is very irrational and rebellious. He does not take orders at all from his clan and is often running off to do whatever he feels like. He was discovered as an abandoned egg by eight who accepted it into her clan without a care, he was more or less not treated as blood and was abused often by eight.

Image- http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529130/52912979_350.png?mtime=XRSjgAACv3I

Starlights glorious wings spread out as he flew overhead and gave no care as to where he was headed. His life played out like this most of the time, ambition and random. The skydancer had not spotted the other dragons as he gracefully landed with a careless expression on his face. It was nice to be away from the clan as always.
((Why does this keep getting moved))
((Why does this keep getting moved))
this just moved for the first time...
this just moved for the first time...
1 2 3 4