Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 176 177
@SarcasticHawke Haha, ikr!! I wanna rewatch but also I don't wanna ruin it by watching it too many times!! But hey guess what :3c I think I got this one to it's best!! Lemme know what you think!! ^3^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a68429fc02c82e9d6aee8d18d2c92e44/tumblr_pul5jo6kJS1ulg7vxo1_1280.png[/img] Thanks for having me paint your gorgeous dragons again! <3
@SarcasticHawke

Haha, ikr!! I wanna rewatch but also I don't wanna ruin it by watching it too many times!!

But hey guess what :3c I think I got this one to it's best!! Lemme know what you think!! ^3^

tumblr_pul5jo6kJS1ulg7vxo1_1280.png

Thanks for having me paint your gorgeous dragons again! <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika The look on that Noc's face is so HECKIN serene... That expression is so perfect and stunning and... emotional. It's so complex that I keep looking at it and had to ping you about it. You're aces. < 3
@Korppipoika The look on that Noc's face is so HECKIN serene... That expression is so perfect and stunning and... emotional. It's so complex that I keep looking at it and had to ping you about it. You're aces. < 3
@JovaniSkye

Ahh aww, thank you! I'm really glad to hear I managed that with him <3
@JovaniSkye

Ahh aww, thank you! I'm really glad to hear I managed that with him <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika

I thought I'd lost this thread of yours! So happy i found it again. I'd love to hop on a pinglist if I can when you're open again? Going through all the gorgeous art you have just made me a very happy dragon.
@Korppipoika

I thought I'd lost this thread of yours! So happy i found it again. I'd love to hop on a pinglist if I can when you're open again? Going through all the gorgeous art you have just made me a very happy dragon.
@SyntheticEnergon

Ahh thank you so much! ^3^ I'm glad you found the thread! I'll add you on the pinglist asap! <3
@SyntheticEnergon

Ahh thank you so much! ^3^ I'm glad you found the thread! I'll add you on the pinglist asap! <3
@Korppipoika !!! They. are. GORGEOUS. !!!

Oof how Crowley is always on Aziraphale's left, how the angel's wing is coming over Crowley to shield him...tHe PlAnTs <3 It's fantastic, you outdid yourself this time!! Their expressions are also both so pure and sweet and in love and I adore them TToTT Thank you so much for painting my silly fandragons <3

Also sorry for how late this reply is coming I took something of a mini haitus for a few days because I had way too much going on IRL and kinda forgot.
@Korppipoika !!! They. are. GORGEOUS. !!!

Oof how Crowley is always on Aziraphale's left, how the angel's wing is coming over Crowley to shield him...tHe PlAnTs <3 It's fantastic, you outdid yourself this time!! Their expressions are also both so pure and sweet and in love and I adore them TToTT Thank you so much for painting my silly fandragons <3

Also sorry for how late this reply is coming I took something of a mini haitus for a few days because I had way too much going on IRL and kinda forgot.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Ahah <3 aww i'm so glad you like it how it turned out too! And yay you noticed the wing covering, hehoo! <3

Thank you too again and you're absolutely welcome <3

And no prob of late replies, it's good to have hiatuses once in a while ^^
@SarcasticHawke

Ahah <3 aww i'm so glad you like it how it turned out too! And yay you noticed the wing covering, hehoo! <3

Thank you too again and you're absolutely welcome <3

And no prob of late replies, it's good to have hiatuses once in a while ^^
@SimFeetUnder Allright, here you go! ^^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d522d33e6de7eda7d1cfe2a9b9a5003e/tumblr_pwyu7zj4bf1ulg7vxo1_1280.png[/img] Thanks for the trade and feel free to hit me up if you're still thinking about that wedding gift art piece! ^^
@SimFeetUnder

Allright, here you go! ^^

tumblr_pwyu7zj4bf1ulg7vxo1_1280.png

Thanks for the trade and feel free to hit me up if you're still thinking about that wedding gift art piece! ^^
Thank you, he looks great!

(oh oops, now that I replied I see you said more haha)
I don't know that I can afford the wedding thing right now, I'm tempted to try but I'll have a lot of expenses to go to the wedding, and I wasn't really read for em :(
Thank you, he looks great!

(oh oops, now that I replied I see you said more haha)
I don't know that I can afford the wedding thing right now, I'm tempted to try but I'll have a lot of expenses to go to the wedding, and I wasn't really read for em :(
@TwilightDreams Hello you! Look what I just finished! ^3^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/93c379578aa1e7c3381a0ed00c6b0f20/410ab83ba4fc4ec8-17/s1280x1920/5fcbb71bf1804470ca113ffd88f45e48cc77ba9f.png[/img] Let me know what you think! And thank you so, so much for commissioning <3
@TwilightDreams

Hello you! Look what I just finished! ^3^

5fcbb71bf1804470ca113ffd88f45e48cc77ba9f.png

Let me know what you think! And thank you so, so much for commissioning <3
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 176 177