Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay-What-You-Want Petite Doodle Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@thepetitekitty
I love your art!! Could I be added to the ping list?
@thepetitekitty
I love your art!! Could I be added to the ping list?

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@thepetitekitty pinglist please!!!
@thepetitekitty pinglist please!!!
@thepetitekitty

Hi! How is it going?
@thepetitekitty

Hi! How is it going?
2.png
@thepetitekitty

Hey can I be added to the pinglist please? ^.^
@thepetitekitty

Hey can I be added to the pinglist please? ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@AfterTheWinter hi hi so sorry for my late reply!! i’m still working on batch 1 unfortunately, i recently got sick so i had to pause my commissions for a while OTL i’ll be pinging batch 2 when i’ll start on their run next!
@AfterTheWinter hi hi so sorry for my late reply!! i’m still working on batch 1 unfortunately, i recently got sick so i had to pause my commissions for a while OTL i’ll be pinging batch 2 when i’ll start on their run next!
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty

Please add me to your pinglist! I can’t wait until the shop reopens - hoping to get a dragon portrait for my mechanical son :) LOVE love love your style!

Edit: so sorry to hear that you got sick, make sure to take care of yourself and don’t overwork <3
P.S. Can I ask in advance if 400kT is an okay price if I end up ordering a fully coloured half-body dragon portrait? It’s okay if you think more is appropriate. Never undercharge for something that you’re good at/ that takes you a while!
@thepetitekitty

Please add me to your pinglist! I can’t wait until the shop reopens - hoping to get a dragon portrait for my mechanical son :) LOVE love love your style!

Edit: so sorry to hear that you got sick, make sure to take care of yourself and don’t overwork <3
P.S. Can I ask in advance if 400kT is an okay price if I end up ordering a fully coloured half-body dragon portrait? It’s okay if you think more is appropriate. Never undercharge for something that you’re good at/ that takes you a while!
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
@thepetitekitty - thanks for clarifying! so sorry for the late reply, still catching up from last month;;
i'd love to commission you when you open up again, would you mind adding me to the pinglist? :0
@thepetitekitty - thanks for clarifying! so sorry for the late reply, still catching up from last month;;
i'd love to commission you when you open up again, would you mind adding me to the pinglist? :0
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Glimglee, of course!! The prices are up to you to decide, but I think thats plenty already! And thank you so much for your kind words, I’m slowly but steadily recovering^^

@dandyfrau, no problem! And remember not to tire yourself out, I hope you’re doing well!!
@Glimglee, of course!! The prices are up to you to decide, but I think thats plenty already! And thank you so much for your kind words, I’m slowly but steadily recovering^^

@dandyfrau, no problem! And remember not to tire yourself out, I hope you’re doing well!!
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty Hello! May I please be added to your pinglist? (:
@thepetitekitty Hello! May I please be added to your pinglist? (:
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@thepetitekitty Please add me to the pinglist! ^^
@thepetitekitty Please add me to the pinglist! ^^
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15