Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pay-What-You-Want Petite Doodle Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@toostupidtocare

Noted, thank you! <3
@toostupidtocare

Noted, thank you! <3
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty

I would love some art from you~! beautiful~!

I BUY ART HERE

Any of these dragadons, surprise me ~! :D

Payment 40kt ? :D
@thepetitekitty

I would love some art from you~! beautiful~!

I BUY ART HERE

Any of these dragadons, surprise me ~! :D

Payment 40kt ? :D
ew9u8Xp.png
@JaeJenkinz

Noted, I'd love to draw your dergs, thank you! :D
@JaeJenkinz

Noted, I'd love to draw your dergs, thank you! :D
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty

((I don't mind that you used the template, btw. It's compiled from a ton of different art shops'. XD; ))

Same style as before, please!

Your Character: (Julie) ( x ) ( x )
Outfit/Desired Apparel: ( outfit ) The ribbon on her headband can be as is in the first ref, or in (this) style, but please match the color to the outfit for it. (Shoes)
Details: Her hair goes down to her butt, but you can shorten it a little if you'd rather.
Personality: Intelligent, posh, practical, trendy. A bit of a superiority complex, but a firm ally.
Notes: Not important, but she's (Gavril's) older sister by two years.

Your Character: (Rosemary) ( x ) ( x )( x )
Outfit/Desired Apparel: ( Side Braid ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
Details: Green eyes. I like side braids, but you can do side ponytails if you prefer.
Personality: Introverted, mild-mannered, observant, resilient, (a little) gloomy.
Notes: Not important, but she's (Gavril's) younger sister by one year.
I gave you a lot of outfits for you to work from, but you are free to mix and match (or make up your own) as you please. She wears mori-girl style outfits and earthy/dark colors. If you prefer, I can also choose a specific outfit/combination for you. :3
@thepetitekitty

((I don't mind that you used the template, btw. It's compiled from a ton of different art shops'. XD; ))

Same style as before, please!

Your Character: (Julie) ( x ) ( x )
Outfit/Desired Apparel: ( outfit ) The ribbon on her headband can be as is in the first ref, or in (this) style, but please match the color to the outfit for it. (Shoes)
Details: Her hair goes down to her butt, but you can shorten it a little if you'd rather.
Personality: Intelligent, posh, practical, trendy. A bit of a superiority complex, but a firm ally.
Notes: Not important, but she's (Gavril's) older sister by two years.

Your Character: (Rosemary) ( x ) ( x )( x )
Outfit/Desired Apparel: ( Side Braid ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x ) ( x )
Details: Green eyes. I like side braids, but you can do side ponytails if you prefer.
Personality: Introverted, mild-mannered, observant, resilient, (a little) gloomy.
Notes: Not important, but she's (Gavril's) younger sister by one year.
I gave you a lot of outfits for you to work from, but you are free to mix and match (or make up your own) as you please. She wears mori-girl style outfits and earthy/dark colors. If you prefer, I can also choose a specific outfit/combination for you. :3
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart

Noted, and welcome back, hahah!
@MikaelHart

Noted, and welcome back, hahah!
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty

Tyty. Your art is too cute! DX
@thepetitekitty

Tyty. Your art is too cute! DX
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@thepetitekitty

hello yes what could 300kt get me? (rough ideas, maybe multiple chibis or a single nice piece?? idk)
@thepetitekitty

hello yes what could 300kt get me? (rough ideas, maybe multiple chibis or a single nice piece?? idk)
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0

Wow, uhm, that's a large amount hahah! I could offer you several chibis and colored sketches if you are up for it!
@SweetEkk0

Wow, uhm, that's a large amount hahah! I could offer you several chibis and colored sketches if you are up for it!
280v6ec.jpg
@thepetitekitty I don't actually have any set characters in mind to be drawn, but here's a link to my toyhou.se [ [url=http://toyhou.se/SweetEkk0/characters]x[/url] ] if any characters happen to catch your eye! though def a colored sketch for my boy Desmond [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10041180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100412/10041180_350.png[/img] [/url]
@thepetitekitty

I don't actually have any set characters in mind to be drawn, but here's a link to my toyhou.se [ x ] if any characters happen to catch your eye!

though def a colored sketch for my boy Desmond

10041180_350.png
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0

Noted, thank you! :D
@SweetEkk0

Noted, thank you! :D
280v6ec.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15