Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
did this thread edit/change topics or are people against negativity from day 1? cuz the last 10 pages seem mixed with both things LOL i'll just do both

good things about light: a lovely aesthetic with a lovely gentle yellow color, and I love the graphics of the past pushes too!

"worst thing about" flight: that for some gene colors and combos, yellow eyes aren't a great match LOL (but I do love when it works out!)

(though, as of writing this post, I'm also in light flight!)
did this thread edit/change topics or are people against negativity from day 1? cuz the last 10 pages seem mixed with both things LOL i'll just do both

good things about light: a lovely aesthetic with a lovely gentle yellow color, and I love the graphics of the past pushes too!

"worst thing about" flight: that for some gene colors and combos, yellow eyes aren't a great match LOL (but I do love when it works out!)

(though, as of writing this post, I'm also in light flight!)
3u37mIB.png
@Sillette

Hello yes i am here to compliment light flight

your god is very shiny so that gives you a plus
eyes can be very yellow and yellow is a good color
your fest apparel is freaking epic
i like the flight symbol
ALSO IMPERIALS WOAH super neat breed my man
@Sillette

Hello yes i am here to compliment light flight

your god is very shiny so that gives you a plus
eyes can be very yellow and yellow is a good color
your fest apparel is freaking epic
i like the flight symbol
ALSO IMPERIALS WOAH super neat breed my man
Classy Top Hat
Fire eyes are sometimes just the most vibrantly pretty things to look at! But that might just be me. Also, you guys get a new island! And fleshed out current events (that rebellion thing), reading them in BotE was quite the treat :D
Fire eyes are sometimes just the most vibrantly pretty things to look at! But that might just be me. Also, you guys get a new island! And fleshed out current events (that rebellion thing), reading them in BotE was quite the treat :D
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

Not a huge fan of plague's aesthetic, with the blisters and diseases and what not, but the eyes are very, very nice. Love Plague's rare eyes.
Not a huge fan of plague's aesthetic, with the blisters and diseases and what not, but the eyes are very, very nice. Love Plague's rare eyes.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
as a light flight i personally find offense in the fact that glittermom is the kind of person who accidentally almost causes the apocalypse more than once and consistently goes "haha oopsie!! xD *shrug* uwu". like. glittermom. you created literal zombiepocalypse warmachine things and your pearlcatchers are so full of Shade they throw it up. please get it together?

good thing tho: i love our lore and i love our aesthetics!
as a light flight i personally find offense in the fact that glittermom is the kind of person who accidentally almost causes the apocalypse more than once and consistently goes "haha oopsie!! xD *shrug* uwu". like. glittermom. you created literal zombiepocalypse warmachine things and your pearlcatchers are so full of Shade they throw it up. please get it together?

good thing tho: i love our lore and i love our aesthetics!
Neg or Pos....you just have so much glitter. I have been to the Glittervault. I know it's secrets.

I love the greco-roman scholar aesthetic, if bright lights didn't bug me so much I'd seriously consider vacationing there.

I also just love that you're like right on the oceans. You have so many options for landscapes compared to most flights with the ocean, the trees, the ruins, the open plains.
Neg or Pos....you just have so much glitter. I have been to the Glittervault. I know it's secrets.

I love the greco-roman scholar aesthetic, if bright lights didn't bug me so much I'd seriously consider vacationing there.

I also just love that you're like right on the oceans. You have so many options for landscapes compared to most flights with the ocean, the trees, the ruins, the open plains.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Fire's aesthetic is so wonderful! I honestly get a really warm and comforting hearth feel from it, but it can also be a dangerous and high stakes feel as well! Something so flexible makes me happy-
Fire's aesthetic is so wonderful! I honestly get a really warm and comforting hearth feel from it, but it can also be a dangerous and high stakes feel as well! Something so flexible makes me happy-
7qCl3Ny.png
Personally, I don't like yellow all that much. That said, Light' golden tints and light creamy-grey ruins more than make up for when there's yellow in it.
And Light's lore can be unexpectedly dark too, which is great. Gigantic, multi-headed dragons rampaging about? Light's got it. An ongoing conflict with their antagonistic flight? Light's got it. Dangerous secrets better left unearthed in mysterious, ghost-crawling ruins? Light's got that too.
Personally, I don't like yellow all that much. That said, Light' golden tints and light creamy-grey ruins more than make up for when there's yellow in it.
And Light's lore can be unexpectedly dark too, which is great. Gigantic, multi-headed dragons rampaging about? Light's got it. An ongoing conflict with their antagonistic flight? Light's got it. Dangerous secrets better left unearthed in mysterious, ghost-crawling ruins? Light's got that too.
I straight up love ice, if I wasn't so attached to light's dominance I'd definitely move there, the ice aesthetic is gorgeous, and did I mention the eyes? I just can't get enough of them, I find myself renting ice nests far too often. The whole ice aesthetic is incredibly relaxing
I straight up love ice, if I wasn't so attached to light's dominance I'd definitely move there, the ice aesthetic is gorgeous, and did I mention the eyes? I just can't get enough of them, I find myself renting ice nests far too often. The whole ice aesthetic is incredibly relaxing
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
@1000unicorns a fellow acolight! I love light's focus on knowledge and history-- "shedding light" on old secrets and long-forgotten stories. I also love that Flight Rising stays away from thinking of light as good and shadow as bad; the greatest eldritch monstrosities come from Light, which I think is really fascinating and I love exploring that.
@1000unicorns a fellow acolight! I love light's focus on knowledge and history-- "shedding light" on old secrets and long-forgotten stories. I also love that Flight Rising stays away from thinking of light as good and shadow as bad; the greatest eldritch monstrosities come from Light, which I think is really fascinating and I love exploring that.
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25