Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's talk coli
1 2
With the free eliminates, I want to get me a few more trainers for the coli. I have a Mire flyer, a ghost buster, and a Culex build. I guess what I need next is an Anticitank? I have 3 eliminates, and enough rally,haste,sap,ambushes to do at least three dragons.

I'm soooooo bored with the mire. I'm liking my ghost buster at the moment, but I would love to hang out in some new places

What builds do you have and use? What did you do with your free eliminates?
With the free eliminates, I want to get me a few more trainers for the coli. I have a Mire flyer, a ghost buster, and a Culex build. I guess what I need next is an Anticitank? I have 3 eliminates, and enough rally,haste,sap,ambushes to do at least three dragons.

I'm soooooo bored with the mire. I'm liking my ghost buster at the moment, but I would love to hang out in some new places

What builds do you have and use? What did you do with your free eliminates?
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
vault them in shame and rethink about my decisions about buying an eliminate.
vault them in shame and rethink about my decisions about buying an eliminate.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
you could try statting a kelp beds kraken
you could try statting a kelp beds kraken
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
i have 2 mire and 3 kelp bed trainer. 2 mire because i dont like refreshing and i can stomp boss like its nothing even at first round. i missed the free eliminate sadly. buts its ok, i already have enough, i keep telling myself.
i have 2 mire and 3 kelp bed trainer. 2 mire because i dont like refreshing and i can stomp boss like its nothing even at first round. i missed the free eliminate sadly. buts its ok, i already have enough, i keep telling myself.
I like my Anticitank and enjoy to grind especially during dom! <3
I am playing around with different builds & can change the venue just like i want. (Theres a KBK as well, but i like the Atank better)

I haven't used the free elims yet, as i already had the dragons this way, so i just pretend to be patient and wait until they gain value again^^
I like my Anticitank and enjoy to grind especially during dom! <3
I am playing around with different builds & can change the venue just like i want. (Theres a KBK as well, but i like the Atank better)

I haven't used the free elims yet, as i already had the dragons this way, so i just pretend to be patient and wait until they gain value again^^
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

haven't done anything with the elims

as for builds, i have two kelp beds trainers; these days i only ever use them when i have one single dragon to exalt bc the mire is just so much more efficient, and i have one dedicated dragon for that!

oh! and for grinding i literally just slap all three of them on a team together and go crazy
haven't done anything with the elims

as for builds, i have two kelp beds trainers; these days i only ever use them when i have one single dragon to exalt bc the mire is just so much more efficient, and i have one dedicated dragon for that!

oh! and for grinding i literally just slap all three of them on a team together and go crazy
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
I have a couple of Mire Flyers, but I'm really proud of this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6917753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69178/6917753_350.png[/img] [/url] He was my Healer experiment and I love how he turned out. His stat points all went to INT and QCK. He has 2 Discipline stones so he generates breath like crazy. He's got Regeneration and Aid to keep my Mire Flyers going. And then, because I'm Extra, I gave him Prismatic Meditate so he's constantly spewing rainbow stars all over the place.
I have a couple of Mire Flyers, but I'm really proud of this guy:

6917753_350.png

He was my Healer experiment and I love how he turned out. His stat points all went to INT and QCK. He has 2 Discipline stones so he generates breath like crazy. He's got Regeneration and Aid to keep my Mire Flyers going.

And then, because I'm Extra, I gave him Prismatic Meditate so he's constantly spewing rainbow stars all over the place.
You could create a mage for Golem Workshop farming, I've had some fun messing with that. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BXyhEY5.png[/img] This is the build I use, and I normally combine it with two of Culex's glass cannons if I'm farming or train fodder with the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709#post_1666709]Workshop Warrior build[/url]
You could create a mage for Golem Workshop farming, I've had some fun messing with that.

BXyhEY5.png

This is the build I use, and I normally combine it with two of Culex's glass cannons if I'm farming or train fodder with the Workshop Warrior build
td9UiZS.png
I don't use all these well worked out, smart builds. Just gimme a few dergs and let me play around.
Currently my only team has an Elim tank, an attacker who also has Rally and Haste, and a very fast, powerful healer who also has Haste, and makes good use of Contuse. In my opinion, speed really is key.
The team is PERFECT for bosses. I could load up the Golem Workshop or the Mire, and have every single encounter be a boss, and my team could probably win most with no deaths or potions.

Normal grinding at high-level dungeons is probably slower than an optimum build would give you, and they aren't good for fodder-training. I'm planning to get a fast low-level grinder, and possibly a fodder-training team too. Might get a good high-level grinding team, idk.
I don't use all these well worked out, smart builds. Just gimme a few dergs and let me play around.
Currently my only team has an Elim tank, an attacker who also has Rally and Haste, and a very fast, powerful healer who also has Haste, and makes good use of Contuse. In my opinion, speed really is key.
The team is PERFECT for bosses. I could load up the Golem Workshop or the Mire, and have every single encounter be a boss, and my team could probably win most with no deaths or potions.

Normal grinding at high-level dungeons is probably slower than an optimum build would give you, and they aren't good for fodder-training. I'm planning to get a fast low-level grinder, and possibly a fodder-training team too. Might get a good high-level grinding team, idk.
I just recently made my Nala a Ghostbuster, and im not sure but i think my two originals were Mire Flyers. EVENTUALLY even if i dont fodder train unless my flight is up, i'd like a derg for every build. I have veryvery few Lore fighters in my clan, so its not difficult to know who im going to get to 25
I just recently made my Nala a Ghostbuster, and im not sure but i think my two originals were Mire Flyers. EVENTUALLY even if i dont fodder train unless my flight is up, i'd like a derg for every build. I have veryvery few Lore fighters in my clan, so its not difficult to know who im going to get to 25
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
1 2