Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 3197 3198
I've got about 3 different IP addresses I could be logging on from--my own, my aunt's because I'm babysitting for her during the day 4 days a week, and my college campus's during the school year.

Is this a problem? I don't want my account banned :c
I've got about 3 different IP addresses I could be logging on from--my own, my aunt's because I'm babysitting for her during the day 4 days a week, and my college campus's during the school year.

Is this a problem? I don't want my account banned :c
Can someone change the gender of their dragon, and if so, how?
Can someone change the gender of their dragon, and if so, how?
@Teeka

Yes, they all go to five.

@Petti

No, not an issue.

@TymidSyn

A dragon's gender cannot be changed.
@Teeka

Yes, they all go to five.

@Petti

No, not an issue.

@TymidSyn

A dragon's gender cannot be changed.
Ah, so you lose all the stat advantages that come from specific breeds?
Ah, so you lose all the stat advantages that come from specific breeds?
@Teeka

Yes, you do. You also lose the stat disadvantage, which is the bigger thing, since there's no way to get below 5.
@Teeka

Yes, you do. You also lose the stat disadvantage, which is the bigger thing, since there's no way to get below 5.
@Teeka - To elaborate what Reitgerte said - you get those points refunded, so you can spend them wherever. (It's a total of 20 points refunded.) The only disadvantage is if you have one of the breeds that have a 4 in a stat, and wish to keep it at 4 - there's no way to do so, since it'll be bumped up to 5 at reset. However, all breeds have at least a few points in either Mind or Defense, which are useless stats, so as long as you don't put any points into those after using the Tincture, you'll come out ahead no matter what.
@Teeka - To elaborate what Reitgerte said - you get those points refunded, so you can spend them wherever. (It's a total of 20 points refunded.) The only disadvantage is if you have one of the breeds that have a 4 in a stat, and wish to keep it at 4 - there's no way to do so, since it'll be bumped up to 5 at reset. However, all breeds have at least a few points in either Mind or Defense, which are useless stats, so as long as you don't put any points into those after using the Tincture, you'll come out ahead no matter what.
Ah, that makes more sense than the way I was reading it. Thank you all for clarifying that.
Ah, that makes more sense than the way I was reading it. Thank you all for clarifying that.
Okay here's a question that may have been asked before (but I really don't want to go through almost 300 pages to check).

One of the achievements is having all 11 runestones in your hoard. I've had them all for several days, but haven't fulfilled the achievement yet. Did I do something wrong? What else is there to do?

Thanks for this thread, by the way.
Okay here's a question that may have been asked before (but I really don't want to go through almost 300 pages to check).

One of the achievements is having all 11 runestones in your hoard. I've had them all for several days, but haven't fulfilled the achievement yet. Did I do something wrong? What else is there to do?

Thanks for this thread, by the way.
Hello, @Spacemoth! Sorry for the delay in your achievement registering. We're actually suffering from an ongoing bug with achievements. Here is the thread that the devs are tracking, for reference.

At this time they're still unsure of what's causing this bug, but it's being worked on. My only advice is to make sure you hold onto all the Runestones. Sometimes it will only take a couple of days for the achievement to register, sometimes it could take a couple of weeks.
Hello, @Spacemoth! Sorry for the delay in your achievement registering. We're actually suffering from an ongoing bug with achievements. Here is the thread that the devs are tracking, for reference.

At this time they're still unsure of what's causing this bug, but it's being worked on. My only advice is to make sure you hold onto all the Runestones. Sometimes it will only take a couple of days for the achievement to register, sometimes it could take a couple of weeks.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ah okay. Thank you for the response. Yeah, I'll just keep them. And sorry for not seeing that thread before. ^_^;
Ah okay. Thank you for the response. Yeah, I'll just keep them. And sorry for not seeing that thread before. ^_^;
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 3197 3198