Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 3198 3199
@Teeka, this is likely occurring because your friend already has those familiars paired with dragons in their Lair. You cannot attach duplicate familiars to your dragons (for example, if you already have an Amaranth Moth paired with a dragon, you can't pair a second Moth to a different dragon).
@Teeka, this is likely occurring because your friend already has those familiars paired with dragons in their Lair. You cannot attach duplicate familiars to your dragons (for example, if you already have an Amaranth Moth paired with a dragon, you can't pair a second Moth to a different dragon).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Teeka Are they familiars that he already has equipped to a dragon? A familiar can only be on one dragon at a time even if you have more than one of them c:
@Teeka Are they familiars that he already has equipped to a dragon? A familiar can only be on one dragon at a time even if you have more than one of them c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Does the boon thing only work once?
Does the boon thing only work once?
This may seem like a silly question, but how do gene scrolls/remove gene scrolls work? If you want to change a gene, say from gembond to circuit, do you have to remove the original gene before you can apply the new one?
This may seem like a silly question, but how do gene scrolls/remove gene scrolls work? If you want to change a gene, say from gembond to circuit, do you have to remove the original gene before you can apply the new one?
@Lizphibian, not a silly question, I was confused about this too at first!

You do not need to use a remove gene scroll in order to change an existing gene. So if you have a dragon with a Gembond tertiary and want to change it to Circuit, all you need to do is use the Circuit gene on them. Remove gene scrolls are for those who want to revert back to the basic gene.
@Lizphibian, not a silly question, I was confused about this too at first!

You do not need to use a remove gene scroll in order to change an existing gene. So if you have a dragon with a Gembond tertiary and want to change it to Circuit, all you need to do is use the Circuit gene on them. Remove gene scrolls are for those who want to revert back to the basic gene.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Thanks, that's good news! Remove gene scrolls aren't so expensive, but I need to hoard all the treasure I have for my projects. ^^;
@Alphaeon

Thanks, that's good news! Remove gene scrolls aren't so expensive, but I need to hoard all the treasure I have for my projects. ^^;
@Demoness A Boon of Fertility is a one-time use item, and will be consumed if you use it, yep!
@Demoness A Boon of Fertility is a one-time use item, and will be consumed if you use it, yep!
cZLsLHr.png
So I keep seeing these hatcheries with color ranges set up like color swatches for their pairs. I'm sure that this is some other site that does this, I know I've been there, but I can't seem to find it! Anyone with a link would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
So I keep seeing these hatcheries with color ranges set up like color swatches for their pairs. I'm sure that this is some other site that does this, I know I've been there, but I can't seem to find it! Anyone with a link would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@mngwa - http://fr.fintastic.net/ is the main one, but there's also a *redacted. Please do not link to or use third party scripts that hotlink our server - fintastic one does not do this and is fine to use.
@mngwa - http://fr.fintastic.net/ is the main one, but there's also a *redacted. Please do not link to or use third party scripts that hotlink our server - fintastic one does not do this and is fine to use.
How much does an average Gen One sell for? And how much would a near double one be? (Like this one:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3531580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35316/3531580_350.png[/img] [/url])
How much does an average Gen One sell for?

And how much would a near double one be? (Like this one:
3531580_350.png
)
1009gIL.png
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 3198 3199