Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do while grinding?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I listen to music [emoji=music note size=1]
I listen to music
split my screen into two separate windows, and were set.

I typically watch youtube or binge a netflix show I currently find interesting enough c: I will occasionally listen to music when I cannot find anything entertaining :'D
split my screen into two separate windows, and were set.

I typically watch youtube or binge a netflix show I currently find interesting enough c: I will occasionally listen to music when I cannot find anything entertaining :'D
How is everyone able to take their eyes off clicking the monsters to watch youtube and stuff? Sounds so much better than what I do
How is everyone able to take their eyes off clicking the monsters to watch youtube and stuff? Sounds so much better than what I do
Pop on some movies from Netflix. Mostly ones I've seen a thousand times (such as Planet 51, Mulan, Hercules, Emperor's New Groove, and Lilo & Stitch)

Or, if I'm doing a drop challenge, sometimes I turn on the Bee Movie to inspire me to grind faster.
Pop on some movies from Netflix. Mostly ones I've seen a thousand times (such as Planet 51, Mulan, Hercules, Emperor's New Groove, and Lilo & Stitch)

Or, if I'm doing a drop challenge, sometimes I turn on the Bee Movie to inspire me to grind faster.
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

Watch YouTube and coli on my iPad, works wonders.
Watch YouTube and coli on my iPad, works wonders.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Have a tab playing YouTube (usually gameplay, sometimes commentary or other topics, sometimes music. I just need noise hfjkdl). Since I use Opera, it has a great pop-out window feature where I can stick the video in the corner of the screen and keep doing my thing.
Have a tab playing YouTube (usually gameplay, sometimes commentary or other topics, sometimes music. I just need noise hfjkdl). Since I use Opera, it has a great pop-out window feature where I can stick the video in the corner of the screen and keep doing my thing.
iuEBSJ3.png
tQyA6A2.png
7ntZZGM.png
DXdxEAP.png
J7D1quC.png
aSwno9H.png
i either listen nightfall in middle-earth on loop (helps me to keep track of how long i have spent), or i have some documentary series or lets play video playlist playing on my side monitor
i either listen nightfall in middle-earth on loop (helps me to keep track of how long i have spent), or i have some documentary series or lets play video playlist playing on my side monitor
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
YT/Netflix ;3
YT/Netflix ;3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

1 2 3 4 5 6