Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 462 463
@Pastelshades

Yes, fingers crossed~!

Ahhhh not yet. I know it came out a couple days ago on their channel, but I have been a bit behind on my video watching. Definitely going to check it out tonight.

They have 3 song MVs out right now; Ring on my Ears, 0&4, and Reminisce about All which are all good; and they have one they did with ONEUS. They are kinda like Day6, in that they have more of a band vibe and play instruments.

Also, yeah, I posted a bit of an intro above, but I love so many bands! BTS, NCT, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, MonstaX, ASTRO, ONEUS & ATEEZ are some of my faves, tho I also enjoy plenty of others like Momoland, Stray Kids, TXT, etc. Honestly I have a wide range of music I enjoy and sometimes I only like a couple of songs from a particular group.
@Pastelshades

Yes, fingers crossed~!

Ahhhh not yet. I know it came out a couple days ago on their channel, but I have been a bit behind on my video watching. Definitely going to check it out tonight.

They have 3 song MVs out right now; Ring on my Ears, 0&4, and Reminisce about All which are all good; and they have one they did with ONEUS. They are kinda like Day6, in that they have more of a band vibe and play instruments.

Also, yeah, I posted a bit of an intro above, but I love so many bands! BTS, NCT, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, MonstaX, ASTRO, ONEUS & ATEEZ are some of my faves, tho I also enjoy plenty of others like Momoland, Stray Kids, TXT, etc. Honestly I have a wide range of music I enjoy and sometimes I only like a couple of songs from a particular group.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Introducing myself, since I haven't done it either.

I have been a KPop fan for 2 years now, and I first listened to KPop in 2012. My introductory songs were Twinkle by TTS, Mr. Taxi by SNSD, and Gangnam Style by PSY (lol). Then I heard a bunch of EXO thanks to my Korean friends in 2016. Then in 2017, I was like, "hmm... What was that music they listened to?" That's basically how I got into KPop.

My current favorite groups are Oneus, Oh My Girl, Seventeen, BtoB, Mamamoo, GFriend, IZ*ONE, Red Velvet, EXO, APink, BTS, (G)I-dle, WJSN, Monsta X, and so many other groups. Favorite soloists are Chungha, Eunji, Key, Taeyeon, Gummy, Ben, Ailee, and Punch.

Lately, I've been interested in Bvndit, Treasure 13, Ateez, CLC, Everglow, Park Bom, SNSD, 2NE1, and Stray Kids.
Introducing myself, since I haven't done it either.

I have been a KPop fan for 2 years now, and I first listened to KPop in 2012. My introductory songs were Twinkle by TTS, Mr. Taxi by SNSD, and Gangnam Style by PSY (lol). Then I heard a bunch of EXO thanks to my Korean friends in 2016. Then in 2017, I was like, "hmm... What was that music they listened to?" That's basically how I got into KPop.

My current favorite groups are Oneus, Oh My Girl, Seventeen, BtoB, Mamamoo, GFriend, IZ*ONE, Red Velvet, EXO, APink, BTS, (G)I-dle, WJSN, Monsta X, and so many other groups. Favorite soloists are Chungha, Eunji, Key, Taeyeon, Gummy, Ben, Ailee, and Punch.

Lately, I've been interested in Bvndit, Treasure 13, Ateez, CLC, Everglow, Park Bom, SNSD, 2NE1, and Stray Kids.

2m7ddvs.png
@OdiAibyouka

It's a hilarious video, and a must see!

I'll have to listen to ONEWE's songs!

My list of groups are also stated, but it branches off ever so often ^^'
@OdiAibyouka

It's a hilarious video, and a must see!

I'll have to listen to ONEWE's songs!

My list of groups are also stated, but it branches off ever so often ^^'

2m7ddvs.png
@Pastelshades

hi i've finally decided to come out of my hole, and, even though i like a lot of the same groups, the one that has finally made me want to talk is treasure 13
my beautiful babies :((
@Pastelshades

hi i've finally decided to come out of my hole, and, even though i like a lot of the same groups, the one that has finally made me want to talk is treasure 13
my beautiful babies :((
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Pastelshades

Gangnam Style was such a time, lol. I actually really love PSY; his older songs and even the ones that came out after Gangnam Style are great.

I like a couple of songs by Seventeen and EXO, and honestly (G)I-dle has been growing on me. I really like APink and CLC though. Honestly I am a bit hit or miss on girl groups.

I love Chungha, Sunmi, and Hyuna as solo artists, though I do not find myself listening to solo Kpop artists as much as I could be.

Oh! I cannot believe I did not mention Super Junior and SHINee!! They were two groups I got into in the beginning, and they still make great music.
@Pastelshades

Gangnam Style was such a time, lol. I actually really love PSY; his older songs and even the ones that came out after Gangnam Style are great.

I like a couple of songs by Seventeen and EXO, and honestly (G)I-dle has been growing on me. I really like APink and CLC though. Honestly I am a bit hit or miss on girl groups.

I love Chungha, Sunmi, and Hyuna as solo artists, though I do not find myself listening to solo Kpop artists as much as I could be.

Oh! I cannot believe I did not mention Super Junior and SHINee!! They were two groups I got into in the beginning, and they still make great music.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
I just started playing BTS World after falling in love with their music and then my phone vibrated and was all "Hoseok is calling" and I nearly died.

J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!
I just started playing BTS World after falling in love with their music and then my phone vibrated and was all "Hoseok is calling" and I nearly died.

Speaking of BTS World my OST should be arriving in a day or two as well as a big Ktown4u package that will complete my BTS album collection! I'm so excited :D
Anyone who guesses the member I'll get the most photocards of gets a lil prize~
Speaking of BTS World my OST should be arriving in a day or two as well as a big Ktown4u package that will complete my BTS album collection! I'm so excited :D
Anyone who guesses the member I'll get the most photocards of gets a lil prize~
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[quote name="RainWing" date="2019-07-04 22:49:31" ] I just started playing BTS World after falling in love with their music and then my phone vibrated and was all "Hoseok is calling" and I nearly died. J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!! [/quote] AHMYGOD ANOTHER J-DOF ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS CUTIE SMILE, IT'S JUST THE LITERAL SUNSHINE OF THE WORLD AND BANGTAN!!! I'MMA DIE THINKING OF IT!!!!!
RainWing wrote on 2019-07-04 22:49:31:

AHMYGOD ANOTHER J-DOF ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS CUTIE SMILE, IT'S JUST THE LITERAL SUNSHINE OF THE WORLD AND BANGTAN!!! I'MMA DIE THINKING OF IT!!!!!
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Opinions on BigBang?

Here's mine.

I know Seungri is a d*ck, and I'm of course not the only one that says so and I know about T.O.P and the drugs. But what about people hating on Taeyang because he's married? And my (Koreaboo) friend says it's a "disgrace" to listen to their music, but I still just love their music and all of it.
(Also, this Koreaboo friend tried to call me "eomma" but she pronounced the e. And when I told her that was wrong, she said (and I quote), "I am a cute Koreaboo!" And I'm like... dafuq. That's cringy and it's nothing else but. She is a fking blond.)
Opinions on BigBang?

Here's mine.

I know Seungri is a d*ck, and I'm of course not the only one that says so and I know about T.O.P and the drugs. But what about people hating on Taeyang because he's married? And my (Koreaboo) friend says it's a "disgrace" to listen to their music, but I still just love their music and all of it.
(Also, this Koreaboo friend tried to call me "eomma" but she pronounced the e. And when I told her that was wrong, she said (and I quote), "I am a cute Koreaboo!" And I'm like... dafuq. That's cringy and it's nothing else but. She is a fking blond.)
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
I'm kind of new to K-Pop (started listening to it a bit less than a year ago), so does anyone have any recommendations of groups to listen to? [emoji=fae happy size=1] Heh.
I'm kind of new to K-Pop (started listening to it a bit less than a year ago), so does anyone have any recommendations of groups to listen to?
Heh.
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 462 463