Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 462 463
Hello~

I have been in the kpop fandom for a little over a over a year, BTS got me into it but I've now become a large fan of NCT and Stray Kids, my biases being Donghyuck and Renjun and in Stray Kids Changbin and Hyunjin. I stan NCT, BTS, Stray Kids, Monsta X, EXO, and I'm trying to get more into GOT7 and other groups. I don't really like girl groups or their concepts sadly..

And sometimes I draw fanart~

Edit: How could I forget, I also stan TXT
Hello~

I have been in the kpop fandom for a little over a over a year, BTS got me into it but I've now become a large fan of NCT and Stray Kids, my biases being Donghyuck and Renjun and in Stray Kids Changbin and Hyunjin. I stan NCT, BTS, Stray Kids, Monsta X, EXO, and I'm trying to get more into GOT7 and other groups. I don't really like girl groups or their concepts sadly..

And sometimes I draw fanart~

Edit: How could I forget, I also stan TXT
@hakuna1matata

hi welcome :))
@hakuna1matata

hi welcome :))
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Hello solariaa~
Hello solariaa~
oh omg i forgot the at damn

anyway, welcome to kpop, i know it's been a year but yeah, and have fun learning many groups. i've decided to learn pretty much any group just so i can relate to others so :)
oh omg i forgot the at damn

anyway, welcome to kpop, i know it's been a year but yeah, and have fun learning many groups. i've decided to learn pretty much any group just so i can relate to others so :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@solariaa

Thank you~
I would also like to say that is really commitment, I am impressed. I have a really bad memory so I don't think I could ever do anything close to that
@solariaa

Thank you~
I would also like to say that is really commitment, I am impressed. I have a really bad memory so I don't think I could ever do anything close to that
since we're talking i wont ping you every time

ah yeah it's rough. i learn on my own pretty much. like nct i've been learning from my mutuals on twitter that retweet stuff onto my tl haha
i usually fall in love with the people first and then their music. like monsta x i fell in love with them and then their music really became important to me
my ults are golden child so as you can see my usual type of music is more upbeat and bubbly but i'm up for all :)
since we're talking i wont ping you every time

ah yeah it's rough. i learn on my own pretty much. like nct i've been learning from my mutuals on twitter that retweet stuff onto my tl haha
i usually fall in love with the people first and then their music. like monsta x i fell in love with them and then their music really became important to me
my ults are golden child so as you can see my usual type of music is more upbeat and bubbly but i'm up for all :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@OdiAibyouka
OMG!!!! A To Moon!!!!!

Argh!! I feel you! Of all places, it just HAS to be the West Coast...

But, yeah! Their choreography is just amazing!!! My favorite part of twilight is the dance move with "??? ????, Twilight" part. The satisfaction of hearing footsteps as one person too!! For a rookie group, their movements are just so exact and precise!!! Oh, and the beat drop where Oneus moves in "slow motion" in Valkyrie is just as amazing!!
@OdiAibyouka
OMG!!!! A To Moon!!!!!

Argh!! I feel you! Of all places, it just HAS to be the West Coast...

But, yeah! Their choreography is just amazing!!! My favorite part of twilight is the dance move with "??? ????, Twilight" part. The satisfaction of hearing footsteps as one person too!! For a rookie group, their movements are just so exact and precise!!! Oh, and the beat drop where Oneus moves in "slow motion" in Valkyrie is just as amazing!!

2m7ddvs.png
@Pastelshades

Yeeeah, it stinks, but at least it is a start into the US, so hopefully within a year maybe a tour???

But yes, their dance moves are so smooth, I have watched every one of their stage performances for Twilight and Valkyrie, lol. I also like the choreo Seoho and Leedo do in Twilight when they like dance towards each other, it just looks really good. And yes, the slow motion moves in Valkryie are amazing!

I really like their brother group ONEWE, too. The style is different, but also so good.
@Pastelshades

Yeeeah, it stinks, but at least it is a start into the US, so hopefully within a year maybe a tour???

But yes, their dance moves are so smooth, I have watched every one of their stage performances for Twilight and Valkyrie, lol. I also like the choreo Seoho and Leedo do in Twilight when they like dance towards each other, it just looks really good. And yes, the slow motion moves in Valkryie are amazing!

I really like their brother group ONEWE, too. The style is different, but also so good.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@OdiAibyouka

That's so true!! Maybe one day they can have a world tour (fingers crossed it happens). Then I'll hopefully have a chance to see them.

Their dance moves are just something I seriously can't get over. I agree that part with Seoho and Leedo is cool, but have you seen their fruit version of the choreography
?? It's super funny especially because Xion is trying to act like an orange the whole time XD

I haven't really listened to ONEWE, but I do know Xion's brother, Dongmyeong, is on that team. I saw all of "Let's Debut" and I really liked all the members (especially Harin and Yonghoon) so I'll have to look into them!

Do you like any other groups? I have so many that if you do, I can probably relate to that as well ^^
@OdiAibyouka

That's so true!! Maybe one day they can have a world tour (fingers crossed it happens). Then I'll hopefully have a chance to see them.

Their dance moves are just something I seriously can't get over. I agree that part with Seoho and Leedo is cool, but have you seen their fruit version of the choreography
?? It's super funny especially because Xion is trying to act like an orange the whole time XD

I haven't really listened to ONEWE, but I do know Xion's brother, Dongmyeong, is on that team. I saw all of "Let's Debut" and I really liked all the members (especially Harin and Yonghoon) so I'll have to look into them!

Do you like any other groups? I have so many that if you do, I can probably relate to that as well ^^

2m7ddvs.png
Also, I guess I should introduce myself a bit, lol.

I have been casually into KPop for about 10 years? It started out because I was really into Japanese music (I was an anime weeb back in the day), and I stumbled across some Korean music in my searches; Son Dam Bi & Epik High which lead to Big Bang and 2ne1 and SNSD.

Some of my current stans are BTS, NCT, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, MonstaX, ASTRO, ONEUS & ATEEZ; though I do like many more. I also really enjoy a ton of the Korean Rap scene as well. Also I have been to like 3 concerts this past like half a year and my wallet weeps, lol.
Also, I guess I should introduce myself a bit, lol.

I have been casually into KPop for about 10 years? It started out because I was really into Japanese music (I was an anime weeb back in the day), and I stumbled across some Korean music in my searches; Son Dam Bi & Epik High which lead to Big Bang and 2ne1 and SNSD.

Some of my current stans are BTS, NCT, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, MonstaX, ASTRO, ONEUS & ATEEZ; though I do like many more. I also really enjoy a ton of the Korean Rap scene as well. Also I have been to like 3 concerts this past like half a year and my wallet weeps, lol.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 462 463