Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 854 855
listening to silence

it is 2:38 in the morning for me and i can't sleep, rip. needa finish up projects for school. i can only hear the air conditioner and my laptop,,,,

I'd listen to freeze your brain from heathers or prom dress by mxmtoon, but i don't want to wake up my sister :')
listening to silence

it is 2:38 in the morning for me and i can't sleep, rip. needa finish up projects for school. i can only hear the air conditioner and my laptop,,,,

I'd listen to freeze your brain from heathers or prom dress by mxmtoon, but i don't want to wake up my sister :')
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
%% by Apink (just one song on my monstrous 3-hour playlist of everything I like)

the funny thing is that songs I listen to are never on this thing but two of the songs on this page are on my aforementioned playlist
%% by Apink (just one song on my monstrous 3-hour playlist of everything I like)

the funny thing is that songs I listen to are never on this thing but two of the songs on this page are on my aforementioned playlist
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Not a song, but right now I'm currently listening to my doggy bark is brains out over the fireworks. :<
Not a song, but right now I'm currently listening to my doggy bark is brains out over the fireworks. :<
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
I'm currently listening to Lullaby of Resembool from the FMA soundtrack <3
I'm currently listening to Lullaby of Resembool from the FMA soundtrack <3
T_T listening to music cant sleep cause of fireworks.

Lost Within-Fivefold
T_T listening to music cant sleep cause of fireworks.

Lost Within-Fivefold
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
"Inevitable" by Orla Gartland
"Inevitable" by Orla Gartland
iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png FR +3 | she/her iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png
El Mañana by Gorillaz

(The YouTube video is blocked in the US so I linked it off their website. Click on the three white lines in the top right and select it from the dropdown menu)
El Mañana by Gorillaz

(The YouTube video is blocked in the US so I linked it off their website. Click on the three white lines in the top right and select it from the dropdown menu)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Man on the Moon - Zella Day
Man on the Moon - Zella Day
giphy.gif
One by Kerli
One by Kerli
FR_SIGGY.png
Mellow Yellow Feel by Cornelius (ft. Hiatus Kaiyote)
Mellow Yellow Feel by Cornelius (ft. Hiatus Kaiyote)
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 854 855