Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

@cjf2019 <3

username:Catsdragon18
something you're passionate about:
character building
i enjoy working on lore in general but have recently taking to mapping my lair on paper and planning how on earth they could live on crystal and be ok
its been quite fun planning how a multiple dragon species clan gets along

why you want these gems:
dragon genes are expensive and the gems will help me achieve my goals
most projects are gaolers cause i love them

what you'll do with these gems:
i have currently 11 projects im working on
one of these requires bee gene (which im trying to find cheaper than 1200)
i also have 2 gaolers i want permanent baby and one baby features multiple gem genes than theres mr gnarlhorns cryptid over there in my den
mostly this would save me hours of grinding and wow look at them they so pretty :)

anything extra:
congratulations and thank you for having this its kind of ya:)

@cjf2019 <3

username:Catsdragon18
character building
i enjoy working on lore in general but have recently taking to mapping my lair on paper and planning how on earth they could live on crystal and be ok
its been quite fun planning how a multiple dragon species clan gets along

why you want these gems:
dragon genes are expensive and the gems will help me achieve my goals
most projects are gaolers cause i love them

i have currently 11 projects im working on
one of these requires bee gene (which im trying to find cheaper than 1200)
i also have 2 gaolers i want permanent baby and one baby features multiple gem genes than theres mr gnarlhorns cryptid over there in my den
mostly this would save me hours of grinding and wow look at them they so pretty :)

anything extra:
congratulations and thank you for having this its kind of ya:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
[b]@cjf2019 <3[/b] [b]username[/b]: SuddenlyJoxar [b]something you're passionate about[/b]: Writing interesting, complex stories. Even my dragons here on FR have a heck of a lot of lore (more than is shown on-site). Of course, writing comes with researching, so I quite enjoy history, economics, biology, and classical combat strategy. All of this stuff ends up maybe influencing one or two lines in my writing, but it's worth it. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] I also like music, but really only because it's a different method to convey a story. For the same reasons, I like to draw, but I'm not that great and I haven't drawn anything in ages. I should really get around to that, now that I'm thinking about it. [b]why you want these gems[/b]: My lore usually runs faster than I can catch up with genes/outfits! I'm trying to catch up all the time, and every little bit helps me convey the personalities, appearances, and stories of my dragons. [b]what you'll do with these gems[/b]: Pick a dragon in my lair at random and finish geneing them. If there's funds left over, pick another one. Repeat. Hopefully I'd be able to finish 3-4 dragons if I pick well! [b]anything extra[/b]: Breeding triple-basic dragons with the intent to gene their children eats all my income. [b]tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:[/b] @HolyShipper @Winterrox66 @skittlebow @GayScreeching I can't think of a fifth I want to ping
@cjf2019 <3

username: SuddenlyJoxar
something you're passionate about: Writing interesting, complex stories. Even my dragons here on FR have a heck of a lot of lore (more than is shown on-site). Of course, writing comes with researching, so I quite enjoy history, economics, biology, and classical combat strategy. All of this stuff ends up maybe influencing one or two lines in my writing, but it's worth it.
I also like music, but really only because it's a different method to convey a story.
For the same reasons, I like to draw, but I'm not that great and I haven't drawn anything in ages. I should really get around to that, now that I'm thinking about it.
why you want these gems: My lore usually runs faster than I can catch up with genes/outfits! I'm trying to catch up all the time, and every little bit helps me convey the personalities, appearances, and stories of my dragons.
what you'll do with these gems: Pick a dragon in my lair at random and finish geneing them. If there's funds left over, pick another one. Repeat. Hopefully I'd be able to finish 3-4 dragons if I pick well!
anything extra: Breeding triple-basic dragons with the intent to gene their children eats all my income.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
@HolyShipper @Winterrox66 @skittlebow @GayScreeching
I can't think of a fifth I want to ping
@cjf2019 <3

username: Meluiwen
something you're passionate about: Creating Muses, to be honest, I'm an RPer as a stress-relief. So, one of my big to-dos is, I absolutely love delving in to characters. Exploring what's known about them and dissecting the information to find out the deeper meaning to their personality. I'm also quite fierce when it comes to child care. Even when they're not my own, I tend to get overzealous about being protective to the point of getting called a lion-mom.
why you want these gems: Myself, and someone I'll be tagging have been running a Fodder-Dragon Rescue. Buying them and holding them until someone adopts them tends to take up our funds. Funds that it's not like we didn't have our own goals to work toward, we just thought it was unfortunate that these dragons were being foddered when they were pretty enough to warrant a chance at a home.
what you'll do with these gems: If won? The gems would likely be split between finally being able to do some personal things and help buy more fodder dragons off of certain exalt-row.
anything extra: I can't really think of anything; but, regardless. It's sweet that you're doing something like this.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @CarrotQueen @Hamsteak @TheResistance @IndigoWendigo @LogHorizon
@cjf2019 <3

username: Meluiwen
something you're passionate about: Creating Muses, to be honest, I'm an RPer as a stress-relief. So, one of my big to-dos is, I absolutely love delving in to characters. Exploring what's known about them and dissecting the information to find out the deeper meaning to their personality. I'm also quite fierce when it comes to child care. Even when they're not my own, I tend to get overzealous about being protective to the point of getting called a lion-mom.
why you want these gems: Myself, and someone I'll be tagging have been running a Fodder-Dragon Rescue. Buying them and holding them until someone adopts them tends to take up our funds. Funds that it's not like we didn't have our own goals to work toward, we just thought it was unfortunate that these dragons were being foddered when they were pretty enough to warrant a chance at a home.
what you'll do with these gems: If won? The gems would likely be split between finally being able to do some personal things and help buy more fodder dragons off of certain exalt-row.
anything extra: I can't really think of anything; but, regardless. It's sweet that you're doing something like this.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @CarrotQueen @Hamsteak @TheResistance @IndigoWendigo @LogHorizon
9MaKDRQ.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: awnokitchens
something you're passionate about: art and writing! lore is fun too
why you want these gems: possibly to save them up to get a few things, maybe order a really cheap custom accent (even though they aren't cheap.. i can dream haha)
what you'll do with these gems: gene up my progens!
anything extra: good job on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: i don't have that many friends but i'll just tag two @SCPIRITS @CureThePlague
@cjf2019 <3

username: awnokitchens
something you're passionate about: art and writing! lore is fun too
why you want these gems: possibly to save them up to get a few things, maybe order a really cheap custom accent (even though they aren't cheap.. i can dream haha)
what you'll do with these gems: gene up my progens!
anything extra: good job on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: i don't have that many friends but i'll just tag two @SCPIRITS @CureThePlague
@cjf2019 <3

username: Wonderlast
something you're passionate about: Public education. I really want to be able to make a difference and help guide kids toawrds a path that will help them be happy. Yes, the system is broken right now, but as long as I can make one student realize their personal worth, I'll be happy. CUrrently finishing up my bachelors, then the plan is to get a credential, teach, and eventually go back to school for a masters.
why you want these gems: I went on a huge hiatus, and now that I'm back, I'm geneing up a lot of my old dragons that really just needs a minor facelift to look even better than they did before. Basically eveybody is gonna get treasure genes, but I do have a problem child that is thirsting for bee, so I'm saving up gems for that. Literally no other secondary looks decent on him except for bee.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy Bee :)
anything extra:
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: I have no flight rising friends that I regularly talk too... Will you be my friends?
@cjf2019 <3

username: Wonderlast
something you're passionate about: Public education. I really want to be able to make a difference and help guide kids toawrds a path that will help them be happy. Yes, the system is broken right now, but as long as I can make one student realize their personal worth, I'll be happy. CUrrently finishing up my bachelors, then the plan is to get a credential, teach, and eventually go back to school for a masters.
why you want these gems: I went on a huge hiatus, and now that I'm back, I'm geneing up a lot of my old dragons that really just needs a minor facelift to look even better than they did before. Basically eveybody is gonna get treasure genes, but I do have a problem child that is thirsting for bee, so I'm saving up gems for that. Literally no other secondary looks decent on him except for bee.
what you'll do with these gems: Buy Bee :)
anything extra:
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: I have no flight rising friends that I regularly talk too... Will you be my friends?
1WhYQHt.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: nyIaatu
something you're passionate about: its a bit difficult to be passionate abt somethin when you rarely have the energy to do it, but i really enjoy drawing and creating things in general, even more so if i can do it together with some1 else
why you want these gems: gonna b straight w u im poor lol
what you'll do with these gems: ill 100% be using 500g for a username change, this one has bad memories haha not sure what ill do w the rest,, probably work on my progens or help out some friends w breeding projects
anything extra: ive no clue who to tag bc im p sure evry1 i know who plays has either already entered/been tagged whoops,
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: see above
@cjf2019 <3

username: nyIaatu
something you're passionate about: its a bit difficult to be passionate abt somethin when you rarely have the energy to do it, but i really enjoy drawing and creating things in general, even more so if i can do it together with some1 else
why you want these gems: gonna b straight w u im poor lol
what you'll do with these gems: ill 100% be using 500g for a username change, this one has bad memories haha not sure what ill do w the rest,, probably work on my progens or help out some friends w breeding projects
anything extra: ive no clue who to tag bc im p sure evry1 i know who plays has either already entered/been tagged whoops,
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: see above
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: Neraida
something you're passionate about: Lore building and writing! I love developing a character’s story and imagining them in different scenarios. I like to roleplay a lot in the forums and when I have free time, I work on my clan’s and dragons’ lore. Role playing is fun because I get to interact with others while also being met with a surprise since most roleplays I’m in aren’t planned ahead too much as that takes away the fun. I also do writing as a little side business for some pocket money :P
why you want these gems: I would like to work on the outfits of my dragons, buy some pretty UMAs, or just save up. Maybe a new vista or dragons?
what you'll do with these gems: I’ll probably work on the outfit of my dragon Rien or the genes of my Gaoler Newyn.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this, and congrats on your graduation!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Arloy @Marjorie @Itsadragongator @Lolian @awkwardish
@cjf2019 <3

username: Neraida
something you're passionate about: Lore building and writing! I love developing a character’s story and imagining them in different scenarios. I like to roleplay a lot in the forums and when I have free time, I work on my clan’s and dragons’ lore. Role playing is fun because I get to interact with others while also being met with a surprise since most roleplays I’m in aren’t planned ahead too much as that takes away the fun. I also do writing as a little side business for some pocket money :P
why you want these gems: I would like to work on the outfits of my dragons, buy some pretty UMAs, or just save up. Maybe a new vista or dragons?
what you'll do with these gems: I’ll probably work on the outfit of my dragon Rien or the genes of my Gaoler Newyn.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this, and congrats on your graduation!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Arloy @Marjorie @Itsadragongator @Lolian @awkwardish
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@cjf2019 <3

username: IBiteBack
Rescue dogs - specifically ones of breeds that people tend to label as threatening. I currently have a service dog in training that was on death row twice, attacked by another dog during his time in the shelter, and brushed over because he's one of the bully breeds. He is probably the best dog I have ever had and my heart dog, and was close to being euthanized because the majority of the public doesn't research a breed before buying a puppy. I'd really like to establish my own rescue working with dogs that tend to get a bad reputation because people buy them for looks and reputation rather than what they're actually meant for (Rottweilers, Dobermans, Bullies, Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds, Cane Corsos, Dogo Argentinos, etc.). My goal is to set up an organization that takes in these dogs, find them something they enjoy doing (scent work, agility, service work, etc.) and find them homes that are willing to research the breed and stick with the activity we've found that the dog enjoys most. I want to help recuperate the reputations of breeds that bad owners have ruined.
why you want these gems: I would really like to customize some dragons and start making special projects.
Get the scrolls required to customize some of my dragons!
anything extra: I have literally no active friends on here that I know of :( I'm sorry.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: See above please!
@cjf2019 <3

username: IBiteBack
Rescue dogs - specifically ones of breeds that people tend to label as threatening. I currently have a service dog in training that was on death row twice, attacked by another dog during his time in the shelter, and brushed over because he's one of the bully breeds. He is probably the best dog I have ever had and my heart dog, and was close to being euthanized because the majority of the public doesn't research a breed before buying a puppy. I'd really like to establish my own rescue working with dogs that tend to get a bad reputation because people buy them for looks and reputation rather than what they're actually meant for (Rottweilers, Dobermans, Bullies, Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds, Cane Corsos, Dogo Argentinos, etc.). My goal is to set up an organization that takes in these dogs, find them something they enjoy doing (scent work, agility, service work, etc.) and find them homes that are willing to research the breed and stick with the activity we've found that the dog enjoys most. I want to help recuperate the reputations of breeds that bad owners have ruined.
why you want these gems: I would really like to customize some dragons and start making special projects.
Get the scrolls required to customize some of my dragons!
anything extra: I have literally no active friends on here that I know of :( I'm sorry.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: See above please!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
@cjf2019 <3

username: ProudMomof1
something you're passionate about: Theatre. It's one of the only things that keep my depression at bay. I get to make new friends who I often see in the next play and the next.
why you want these gems: It's difficult to save up enough gems to finish anything, so any giveaway or raffle I can enter, I do. Just like to try my luck.
what you'll do with these gems: There's a couple of things I'd do with them. One, gene my memorial dragon of my Gigi (she passed last november).Two, buy eggs (or materials to make bog egg), and get closer to my 100 unhatched egg goal (which I probably won't be able to make happen at end of year).
anything extra: Not really? Comfort foods of mine are Spaghettio's, Garlic Triskets with cheese aaannd Cake
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @winterprism is the only one I can think of that gets on regularly
@cjf2019 <3

username: ProudMomof1
something you're passionate about: Theatre. It's one of the only things that keep my depression at bay. I get to make new friends who I often see in the next play and the next.
why you want these gems: It's difficult to save up enough gems to finish anything, so any giveaway or raffle I can enter, I do. Just like to try my luck.
what you'll do with these gems: There's a couple of things I'd do with them. One, gene my memorial dragon of my Gigi (she passed last november).Two, buy eggs (or materials to make bog egg), and get closer to my 100 unhatched egg goal (which I probably won't be able to make happen at end of year).
anything extra: Not really? Comfort foods of mine are Spaghettio's, Garlic Triskets with cheese aaannd Cake
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @winterprism is the only one I can think of that gets on regularly
Congratulations to @Yoaisami for winning this giveaway for 1000 gems!

I will be trying to host another one of these similar to this next month, so if you didn't make it this time, let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist--have a fantastic day, and I'll talk to y'all soon! <3
Congratulations to @Yoaisami for winning this giveaway for 1000 gems!

I will be trying to host another one of these similar to this next month, so if you didn't make it this time, let me know, and I'll add you to the pinglist--have a fantastic day, and I'll talk to y'all soon! <3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17