Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fall of the Eleven Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump
Bump
Helbram bent over and picked up the silver eyepiece with the dangling purple gem but it disappeared from his hand. The eyepiece was on his eye enabling him to see through the shadows and illusions. He knew he was a trickster at heart but he also realized he loved his flight with all their problems and disabilities if any. He had learned so much about the psychology of his fellow dragons while studying them for his tricks. He hung his head and states "My fellow dragons, we have a lot to learn about each other to trust ourselves again which we must do to be whole. I hope I can help us all be whole individuals so we can be a whole flight. tangle Woods is our home and we won't leave it or destroy it or ourselves no more. If we put all our skills together I know we can overcome anything." The other dragons cheer and Helbram walks slowly into the woods with a real tear spilling out of his eye.

Helbram was everyone's choice as he is mine.
Helbram bent over and picked up the silver eyepiece with the dangling purple gem but it disappeared from his hand. The eyepiece was on his eye enabling him to see through the shadows and illusions. He knew he was a trickster at heart but he also realized he loved his flight with all their problems and disabilities if any. He had learned so much about the psychology of his fellow dragons while studying them for his tricks. He hung his head and states "My fellow dragons, we have a lot to learn about each other to trust ourselves again which we must do to be whole. I hope I can help us all be whole individuals so we can be a whole flight. tangle Woods is our home and we won't leave it or destroy it or ourselves no more. If we put all our skills together I know we can overcome anything." The other dragons cheer and Helbram walks slowly into the woods with a real tear spilling out of his eye.

Helbram was everyone's choice as he is mine.
bsj_scrying_contest_pin.png
Bump
Bump
Bumppppppidooo
Bumppppppidooo
I Vote for Lilith :)

I think that her wanted revenge on the ShadowBinder will/might (Lore-wise) have her end up overthrowing the Shadow Binder or something. Her lore is amazing (Well, I didn't read the others') I loved the part about Nix, it was really cute and detailed <3
I Vote for Lilith :)

I think that her wanted revenge on the ShadowBinder will/might (Lore-wise) have her end up overthrowing the Shadow Binder or something. Her lore is amazing (Well, I didn't read the others') I loved the part about Nix, it was really cute and detailed <3
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
My vote goes to Lilith: To me, she has what it takes to be a great leader. All three of them are kind, but Diablo's kindness has gone unrecognized for so long that I feel like the other dragons wouldn't be so easy to accept him as their leader, and Helbram's kindness is shadowed by his unwillingness to let himself get tricked again. He would have a hard time getting close to others.

To me, it was a choice between Lilith and Diablo. Helbram's great and was instrumental in defeating the old Shadowbinder, but he seems to view everything as one big game: I don't think he truly has what it takes to lead.

Diablo also doesn't seem like the leaderly type. All his life, he's been working in the shadows (heh) to help hatchlings. I don't think he has what it takes to be front and center.

Lilith, on the other hand, seems to fit the role of leader quite nicely. I noticed she seemed to take the helm, so to speak, a lot during their plan. Despite her not having grown up in dragon society, I don't think it would take long for her to get the hang of it, especially with the other two by her side.

Lilith also seems to have the Forest itself on her side: the Gloomwillow Guides as her eyes, and the ability to truly control shadows.

I would love to be on the future raffles and Fall of the Eleven pinglists!
My vote goes to Lilith: To me, she has what it takes to be a great leader. All three of them are kind, but Diablo's kindness has gone unrecognized for so long that I feel like the other dragons wouldn't be so easy to accept him as their leader, and Helbram's kindness is shadowed by his unwillingness to let himself get tricked again. He would have a hard time getting close to others.

To me, it was a choice between Lilith and Diablo. Helbram's great and was instrumental in defeating the old Shadowbinder, but he seems to view everything as one big game: I don't think he truly has what it takes to lead.

Diablo also doesn't seem like the leaderly type. All his life, he's been working in the shadows (heh) to help hatchlings. I don't think he has what it takes to be front and center.

Lilith, on the other hand, seems to fit the role of leader quite nicely. I noticed she seemed to take the helm, so to speak, a lot during their plan. Despite her not having grown up in dragon society, I don't think it would take long for her to get the hang of it, especially with the other two by her side.

Lilith also seems to have the Forest itself on her side: the Gloomwillow Guides as her eyes, and the ability to truly control shadows.

I would love to be on the future raffles and Fall of the Eleven pinglists!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I have to say, though I'm not normally a fan of snappers... Diablo.

Your lore is AMAZING. The only thing I hated was the font size - I got, like, eyestrain from trying to read it. But seriously, I have to say that Diablo is a very interesting character. Not only does he have primal eyes, but I love how he uses the mist to his advantage, helping to obscure the not-truth and reveal the real truth (if that makes sense XD). Not only that, but he's also misunderstood, similar to the shadow flight as a whole~

Also, a side note, even though you already said this - LOVE your lore. And just saying - the Flamecaller is female, in the prophecy you said 'he'

But other than that, GREAT LORE!!!
I have to say, though I'm not normally a fan of snappers... Diablo.

Your lore is AMAZING. The only thing I hated was the font size - I got, like, eyestrain from trying to read it. But seriously, I have to say that Diablo is a very interesting character. Not only does he have primal eyes, but I love how he uses the mist to his advantage, helping to obscure the not-truth and reveal the real truth (if that makes sense XD). Not only that, but he's also misunderstood, similar to the shadow flight as a whole~

Also, a side note, even though you already said this - LOVE your lore. And just saying - the Flamecaller is female, in the prophecy you said 'he'

But other than that, GREAT LORE!!!
poem shop
writing prompts
@Flightstorm9 Oops my bad! Thanks for telling me! Yeah I could barely read it too lol I'll change it. Thanks for reading!! It means a lot!
@Flightstorm9 Oops my bad! Thanks for telling me! Yeah I could barely read it too lol I'll change it. Thanks for reading!! It means a lot!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11