Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Vexatio's animated trinkets(full!)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
@dr090909 Amazing. I will send over the payment in a second. I edited my order post to include the glasses again, since the dragon is currently on a rented nest and not wearing any apparel.
@dr090909 Amazing. I will send over the payment in a second. I edited my order post to include the glasses again, since the dragon is currently on a rented nest and not wearing any apparel.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway Got your adopt now!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/klOVkb8.gif[/img]
@faraway

Got your adopt now!!

klOVkb8.gif
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@dr090909 Thank you very much! This looks awesome!
@dr090909 Thank you very much! This looks awesome!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@dr090909

Sent payment!! So excited!!!
@dr090909

Sent payment!! So excited!!!
3vnKkxk.jpg
@dr090909

Amazing adopts! I'd love a ping when you have slots open again!
@dr090909

Amazing adopts! I'd love a ping when you have slots open again!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@dr090909

Hi! I found your last commission in a cafe before. I wanted to have it but I missed it. But today I found your shop!!!!! May I apply for a slot on your lamp commission? (I've read all your writings, but I might have misunderstood something. I'm sorry.)

If the slots are full, I'd like to make a reservation. Anytime is fine, so I hope you can ping me next time!!!

The moving dragons are so cute....
@dr090909

Hi! I found your last commission in a cafe before. I wanted to have it but I missed it. But today I found your shop!!!!! May I apply for a slot on your lamp commission? (I've read all your writings, but I might have misunderstood something. I'm sorry.)

If the slots are full, I'd like to make a reservation. Anytime is fine, so I hope you can ping me next time!!!

The moving dragons are so cute....
0EKHktR.png
Please add me to the pinglist. Thank you!
Please add me to the pinglist. Thank you!
@dr090909
If the slots are full, I'd like to make a reservation. Anytime is fine,please ping me
@dr090909
If the slots are full, I'd like to make a reservation. Anytime is fine,please ping me
13woxx.png
@dr090909 Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
@dr090909 Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@dr090909 Hey! If you ever come back, I'd love to be put on the pinglist for all of these, and any of the festival ones too! I love the style you draw these in, and your animation is really nice and smooth.
@dr090909 Hey! If you ever come back, I'd love to be put on the pinglist for all of these, and any of the festival ones too! I love the style you draw these in, and your animation is really nice and smooth.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94