Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Homeland of Wildclaw, Sky and Imp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Imperials are light eh? Somehow I always associated them with wind, but now that I give it thought, they do look like studious fellows.

Ahh ice pop don't like the tundras! That's ok, they can all come to water and be a bunch of big wet Saint Bernards lol. I love tundras.

I'm curious to future water dragons! That'd be nice to see if any of the in production breeds are one of those
Imperials are light eh? Somehow I always associated them with wind, but now that I give it thought, they do look like studious fellows.

Ahh ice pop don't like the tundras! That's ok, they can all come to water and be a bunch of big wet Saint Bernards lol. I love tundras.

I'm curious to future water dragons! That'd be nice to see if any of the in production breeds are one of those
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-14 19:28:01"]For the curious: [LIST] [*]Wildclaws are nature. [*]Imperials are Light. [*]Skydancers are wind. [/LIST] There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.) In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)[/quote] That's interesting! I know we probably aren't getting previews, but this is getting me excited!
Undel wrote on 2014-05-14 19:28:01:
For the curious:
  • Wildclaws are nature.
  • Imperials are Light.
  • Skydancers are wind.

There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.)

In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)

That's interesting! I know we probably aren't getting previews, but this is getting me excited!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-14 19:28:01"]For the curious: [LIST] [*]Wildclaws are nature. [*]Imperials are Light. [*]Skydancers are wind. [/LIST] There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.) In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)[/quote] Awww! Poor Tundras! How can he not love their fluffiness? Ohhh, I'm excited to see new breeds, though I love my Ridgebacks dearly.
For the curious:
  • Wildclaws are nature.
  • Imperials are Light.
  • Skydancers are wind.

There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.)

In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)

Awww! Poor Tundras! How can he not love their fluffiness?

Ohhh, I'm excited to see new breeds, though I love my Ridgebacks dearly.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-14 19:28:01"]For the curious: [LIST] [*]Wildclaws are nature. [*]Imperials are Light. [*]Skydancers are wind. [/LIST] There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.) In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)[/quote] Ah I see! I had wondered if skydancers and imperials might not have a stated region of origin, but now i know! Thanks for satiating our curiosity! I thought wildclaws might be fire (they seem to have flamemama's proportions...) until I heard the rumour. Then a jigsaw puzzle of a coatl in the Ashfall Waste (and fire being one of the few left without a native breed) made me wonder if coatls were from fire until it was confirmed today.
For the curious:
  • Wildclaws are nature.
  • Imperials are Light.
  • Skydancers are wind.

Ah I see! I had wondered if skydancers and imperials might not have a stated region of origin, but now i know! Thanks for satiating our curiosity!

I thought wildclaws might be fire (they seem to have flamemama's proportions...) until I heard the rumour. Then a jigsaw puzzle of a coatl in the Ashfall Waste (and fire being one of the few left without a native breed) made me wonder if coatls were from fire until it was confirmed today.
frterrarium1-2_zps205af291.gif a9yVz.gif
I knew Coatls would be fire. Look at their face and neck, they look exactly like their mommy. But I thought imps would be fire too. I'm kinda disappointed that they're Light. Oh well >:

Does that mean Lightning might get some more breeds in the future? : D? : D? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with Ridgebacks. ...okay, I can't even say that with a straight face. Ridgebacks are probably my least favorite breed. Maybe second least only to Wildclaw. Faes are my favorite. I like tiny dragons.

And I'm excited for more breeds of each element. Especially because I like to make a copy of the dragon gods using the whole thing. For example, since Lightweaver's colors are Sunshine, Banana and Gold on the onsite profile. And Pearlcatcher is from the Light flight, I have a Light female Pearlcatcher with those colors.

But I was wondering what I was going to do with the new familiars coming out next year with only one dragon per flight. So it's good that there will be more than one.
I knew Coatls would be fire. Look at their face and neck, they look exactly like their mommy. But I thought imps would be fire too. I'm kinda disappointed that they're Light. Oh well >:

Does that mean Lightning might get some more breeds in the future? : D? : D? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with Ridgebacks. ...okay, I can't even say that with a straight face. Ridgebacks are probably my least favorite breed. Maybe second least only to Wildclaw. Faes are my favorite. I like tiny dragons.

And I'm excited for more breeds of each element. Especially because I like to make a copy of the dragon gods using the whole thing. For example, since Lightweaver's colors are Sunshine, Banana and Gold on the onsite profile. And Pearlcatcher is from the Light flight, I have a Light female Pearlcatcher with those colors.

But I was wondering what I was going to do with the new familiars coming out next year with only one dragon per flight. So it's good that there will be more than one.
Wildclaws seem more of a Nature type dragon,

Skydancers.. The name had me assume they were involved with Wind, but Spirals already have that taken, but who knows? Could be another. So either Wind or Shadow... seems more like shadow.

Imperials look more like a wind-like dragon, but considering their similarities with some Chinese Dragons (right? ._. ) in folklore legend, I guess... they don't have a specific origin?
Wildclaws seem more of a Nature type dragon,

Skydancers.. The name had me assume they were involved with Wind, but Spirals already have that taken, but who knows? Could be another. So either Wind or Shadow... seems more like shadow.

Imperials look more like a wind-like dragon, but considering their similarities with some Chinese Dragons (right? ._. ) in folklore legend, I guess... they don't have a specific origin?
2heep8h.jpg
@LadyZyphyr Read this whole forum. Undel posted where each breed is from.
Quote:
For the curious:
Wildclaws are nature.
Imperials are Light.
Skydancers are wind.

@LadyZyphyr Read this whole forum. Undel posted where each breed is from.
Quote:
For the curious:
Wildclaws are nature.
Imperials are Light.
Skydancers are wind.

Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD
Whoops. Knew I shouldn't have skipped 2nd page ^^;

Okay, the origin of Imperials is slightly surprising ._.
@TheLOAD
Whoops. Knew I shouldn't have skipped 2nd page ^^;

Okay, the origin of Imperials is slightly surprising ._.
2heep8h.jpg
@LadyZyphyr

Nah. Just think of them as giant book wyrms.
@LadyZyphyr

Nah. Just think of them as giant book wyrms.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
I believe that skydancers will be placed in wind or light. I know there are many rumors of the Nocturn breed and that is why i think they won't label Skydancers as being from shadow.

edit: whoops I should read before I talk UnU

buts still I look forward to when nocturnes come out I would like some shadow native dragons
I believe that skydancers will be placed in wind or light. I know there are many rumors of the Nocturn breed and that is why i think they won't label Skydancers as being from shadow.

edit: whoops I should read before I talk UnU

buts still I look forward to when nocturnes come out I would like some shadow native dragons
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7