Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
Thank you so much, this is so helpful! I was wondering though how long it usually takes you to sell a dragon off of these guidelines?
Thank you so much, this is so helpful! I was wondering though how long it usually takes you to sell a dragon off of these guidelines?
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@Fantasisya
Usually max 2 weeks, but it varys user to user. I sell my dragons within days usually, if not hours.
@Fantasisya
Usually max 2 weeks, but it varys user to user. I sell my dragons within days usually, if not hours.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Ok, thanks so much.
Ok, thanks so much.
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@Fantasisya
Yep! No worries! happy selling <3
@Fantasisya
Yep! No worries! happy selling <3
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Pinging myself @WhiteDove and thank you!
Pinging myself @WhiteDove and thank you!
How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems? According to this guide, they should only be around 50-60 but they are 300-400 gem hatchlings. Your guide is very helpful! It takes quite a while to sell a dragon at proper price though :'') Thank you for your guide!
How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems? According to this guide, they should only be around 50-60 but they are 300-400 gem hatchlings. Your guide is very helpful! It takes quite a while to sell a dragon at proper price though :'') Thank you for your guide!
[quote name="@Casylum" date="2019-06-30 23:18:20" ] How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems? [/quote] Its the old players I think, hoards expand and accrue over time and they don't think of treasure and gems in the same way as new players do. Look at the apparel and familiar prices!!! There is also the quick fix mentality, its expensive to gene a dragon rather than breed one with the same genes. If you are buying 11,500 gems at a time rather than earning them slowly I'm sure you spend them just as quick ;)
@Casylum wrote on 2019-06-30 23:18:20:
How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems?

Its the old players I think, hoards expand and accrue over time and they don't think of treasure and gems in the same way as new players do.
Look at the apparel and familiar prices!!!

There is also the quick fix mentality, its expensive to gene a dragon rather than breed one with the same genes. If you are buying 11,500 gems at a time rather than earning them slowly I'm sure you spend them just as quick ;)
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2019-07-01 04:14:37" ] [quote name="@Casylum" date="2019-06-30 23:18:20" ] How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems? [/quote] Its the old players I think, hoards expand and accrue over time and they don't think of treasure and gems in the same way as new players do. Look at the apparel and familiar prices!!! There is also the quick fix mentality, its expensive to gene a dragon rather than breed one with the same genes. If you are buying 11,500 gems at a time rather than earning them slowly I'm sure you spend them just as quick ;) [/quote] Ahh I see! Thank you for the explanation :D It’s easy to spend all my treasure/gems once I’ve saved up ???? It goes so fast.
gn0me wrote on 2019-07-01 04:14:37:
@Casylum wrote on 2019-06-30 23:18:20:
How come on the forums, hatcheries have dragons up for hundreds of gems?

Its the old players I think, hoards expand and accrue over time and they don't think of treasure and gems in the same way as new players do.
Look at the apparel and familiar prices!!!

There is also the quick fix mentality, its expensive to gene a dragon rather than breed one with the same genes. If you are buying 11,500 gems at a time rather than earning them slowly I'm sure you spend them just as quick ;)

Ahh I see! Thank you for the explanation :D It’s easy to spend all my treasure/gems once I’ve saved up ???? It goes so fast.
@Toggy just so i dont loose the thread <3
@Toggy just so i dont loose the thread <3
@DragonsRfamily saving this thread, very helpful
@DragonsRfamily saving this thread, very helpful
yGfGTGm.png cbQdPvX.png 37bVriD.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31