Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1135 1136
@SuburbanSamurai hello there ;u; just wanted to ask for a status update on order 57056? I aked for it to be cancelled a bit ago but never got notice of whether it was going to happen, and it's reaching the 5-7 business day mark so I'd hate for it to come in [quote name="ado" date="2019-06-21 12:49:15" ] could I get order 57056 cancelled please, and if possible the blueprint refunded, thank you ! [/quote]
@SuburbanSamurai hello there ;u; just wanted to ask for a status update on order 57056? I aked for it to be cancelled a bit ago but never got notice of whether it was going to happen, and it's reaching the 5-7 business day mark so I'd hate for it to come in
ado wrote on 2019-06-21 12:49:15:
could I get order 57056 cancelled please, and if possible the blueprint refunded, thank you !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@madsniper
Can you cancel Custom Skin Order #57224 and Custom Skin Order #57225 please? ;o;
I no longer have one of the dragons and the other one will be moving on with my plans as well b/c of it.
@madsniper
Can you cancel Custom Skin Order #57224 and Custom Skin Order #57225 please? ;o;
I no longer have one of the dragons and the other one will be moving on with my plans as well b/c of it.
OOIa5x2.png
@suburbansamurai

Hello! It seems that I sent in the wrong file for two of my orders, #57282 and #57304. Would it be possible to cancel those orders and get the blueprints refunded? :D
@suburbansamurai

Hello! It seems that I sent in the wrong file for two of my orders, #57282 and #57304. Would it be possible to cancel those orders and get the blueprints refunded? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@suburbansamurai I was wondering if I could get a check on order 56922 (Tattooed Troublemaker)? I submitted it and another accent on the 18th and the other one was delivered two days ago
@suburbansamurai I was wondering if I could get a check on order 56922 (Tattooed Troublemaker)? I submitted it and another accent on the 18th and the other one was delivered two days ago
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@ado Sorry, I missed your previous post. The order is cancelled. Please PM me the blueprint for a refund.

@galaxanova The orders are cancelled. Please PM me the blueprints for a gem refund.
@ado Sorry, I missed your previous post. The order is cancelled. Please PM me the blueprint for a refund.

@galaxanova The orders are cancelled. Please PM me the blueprints for a gem refund.
I want to double check before I try submitting my accent a third time: when it comes to the denial asking me to provide the image as "png 24" I must ask, since I don't have Adobe, I only have SAI...so since I don't have the capacity to save it as "png 24", is just "png" all right?
I want to double check before I try submitting my accent a third time: when it comes to the denial asking me to provide the image as "png 24" I must ask, since I don't have Adobe, I only have SAI...so since I don't have the capacity to save it as "png 24", is just "png" all right?
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
So sorry for the mistake!
So sorry for the mistake!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kalahan You are already submitting the correct PNG file type. Your first submission was rejected because you did not clip the lineart and shadow layers to your design. The second submission was rejected because you submitted the image at 750x750px instead of 350x350px. All you need to do is resubmit the large 750 version at the correct 350 size and you should be good.
@Kalahan You are already submitting the correct PNG file type. Your first submission was rejected because you did not clip the lineart and shadow layers to your design. The second submission was rejected because you submitted the image at 750x750px instead of 350x350px. All you need to do is resubmit the large 750 version at the correct 350 size and you should be good.
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Concerning Custom Skin Order #57137 for 'Entity', I seem to have gotten 20 copies when I only paid for 10.

I only have two other orders pending (#57168 and #57169) but they're for different designs.

I'm happy to take them all of course but I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended. Just wanna do the right thing.
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Concerning Custom Skin Order #57137 for 'Entity', I seem to have gotten 20 copies when I only paid for 10.

I only have two other orders pending (#57168 and #57169) but they're for different designs.

I'm happy to take them all of course but I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended. Just wanna do the right thing.
All right @SuburbanSamurai thank you! I feel bad about all this stuff I'm messing up trying to submit my accent, it's my first time doing this. <3
All right @SuburbanSamurai thank you! I feel bad about all this stuff I'm messing up trying to submit my accent, it's my first time doing this. <3
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
1 2 ... 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1135 1136