Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Fairgrounds Game: Mahjong Solitaire
1 2 3 4 5
Definitely support, mahjong is a super-fun game and easy to pass the time with.

As far as Flight, I could see it working for Shadow. I could also see it working for Earth/Nature, because to me those elements represent a sense of patience (which can be needed for more complex patterns).
Definitely support, mahjong is a super-fun game and easy to pass the time with.

As far as Flight, I could see it working for Shadow. I could also see it working for Earth/Nature, because to me those elements represent a sense of patience (which can be needed for more complex patterns).
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
heck yeah i support this
heck yeah i support this
[center][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/yes-awesome-oldschool.gif[/img][/center]
yes-awesome-oldschool.gif
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
Thank you everyone! :)
Thank you everyone! :)
I have added each Flight's general description. This is to aid those that may have forgotten exactly what each Flight is supposed to be like and why I want you to really think before just picking one.

Thanks!
I have added each Flight's general description. This is to aid those that may have forgotten exactly what each Flight is supposed to be like and why I want you to really think before just picking one.

Thanks!
I like this game! I don't really have a flight in mind... light?

I believe Earth has their own game in development, though my info/memory may be faulty, so don't take my word for it.
I like this game! I don't really have a flight in mind... light?

I believe Earth has their own game in development, though my info/memory may be faulty, so don't take my word for it.
6pUNHAC.gif
Support! 100% support! Yes!

I vote for the Shadow flight :3 I think it suits it best
Support! 100% support! Yes!

I vote for the Shadow flight :3 I think it suits it best
Would LOVE to see this game. My vote goes for it being under the Shadow Flight
Would LOVE to see this game. My vote goes for it being under the Shadow Flight
sBdLZtA.png
Love the idea, I'm not sure shadow flight would be the most beneficial though... personal point of view when reading their description makes me think of some type of game that involves gambling or perhaps 2 player game where they can create some mischief for their opponent. Perhaps a multiplayer card game? Of course there are a lot that could be done for them. So as it stands if the goal is to give each flight their own game that might not be the best suited for them compared to something else perhaps, just my thoughts at least~ Earth or Nature flight might be a nice fit, Mahjong is a very relaxing game and I could see either of those two doing it justice. [quote name="Mawgrim" date="2014-05-06 10:22:06"]Full support! I could easily see Earth dragons playing this game with minerals and gemstones![/quote] ^Much agreed, that'd be a really cute way to do tiles.
Love the idea, I'm not sure shadow flight would be the most beneficial though... personal point of view when reading their description makes me think of some type of game that involves gambling or perhaps 2 player game where they can create some mischief for their opponent. Perhaps a multiplayer card game? Of course there are a lot that could be done for them. So as it stands if the goal is to give each flight their own game that might not be the best suited for them compared to something else perhaps, just my thoughts at least~

Earth or Nature flight might be a nice fit, Mahjong is a very relaxing game and I could see either of those two doing it justice.
Mawgrim wrote on 2014-05-06 10:22:06:
Full support!

I could easily see Earth dragons playing this game with minerals and gemstones!
^Much agreed, that'd be a really cute way to do tiles.
I can see what you mean, Lore. My vote still stand for the Shadow flight, though. Simply because I myself am similar to how they are said to be. Even so, I do love to sit and relax with a solitaire game every so often... And yes, I often do fancy the idea of "I wish I could just swap those two out..." even though I can't, I think I would if given the chance sometimes! Haha.

I also agree on Earth being a worthy Flight of the game, same as Light.
I would have to argue Nature being fit for it, though. Nature dragons 'prefer to be as wild and primal as the ancient forests they call their home' and I just don't see a dragon with that sort of personality sitting to play this game. Sure, they are nurturing and caring for their flora and fauna, showing a great level of patience... Even so, this game is a 'civilized' thing, if you would, and would likely not take to their interest.

PS. Thank you again to everyone for your support so far!
I can see what you mean, Lore. My vote still stand for the Shadow flight, though. Simply because I myself am similar to how they are said to be. Even so, I do love to sit and relax with a solitaire game every so often... And yes, I often do fancy the idea of "I wish I could just swap those two out..." even though I can't, I think I would if given the chance sometimes! Haha.

I also agree on Earth being a worthy Flight of the game, same as Light.
I would have to argue Nature being fit for it, though. Nature dragons 'prefer to be as wild and primal as the ancient forests they call their home' and I just don't see a dragon with that sort of personality sitting to play this game. Sure, they are nurturing and caring for their flora and fauna, showing a great level of patience... Even so, this game is a 'civilized' thing, if you would, and would likely not take to their interest.

PS. Thank you again to everyone for your support so far!
1 2 3 4 5