Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Fairgrounds Game: Mahjong Solitaire
1 2 3 4 5
I think it'd be cool if there was an option to change the theme for each flight. Not sure how you would do that though... I think we should maybe focus on getting the game into play and then worry about which flight to put it under. Definitely support it though.
I think it'd be cool if there was an option to change the theme for each flight. Not sure how you would do that though... I think we should maybe focus on getting the game into play and then worry about which flight to put it under. Definitely support it though.
That's actually a great idea! Instead of it only being one Flight, there could also be the option to change the tiles to be different sets, one for each Flight.

PS. Added votes to be current. :3

I also added more to the front post in regards to some of the suggestion others have made here.
That's actually a great idea! Instead of it only being one Flight, there could also be the option to change the tiles to be different sets, one for each Flight.

PS. Added votes to be current. :3

I also added more to the front post in regards to some of the suggestion others have made here.
omg support!!! this is one of my favorite no stress games
omg support!!! this is one of my favorite no stress games
Oh Mahjong is fun, I'd love to see it introduced!
Oh Mahjong is fun, I'd love to see it introduced!
banner01_by_solloby-d7mqcdp.png
Bump~
Bump~
[quote name="Vixune" date="2014-04-16 20:44:40"] I will cast my vote for the [b][Color=#331140]Shadowbinder[/color][/b], seeing as the dragons under him love games... [/quote] @Vixune Shadowbinder is a she. Support.
Vixune wrote on 2014-04-16 20:44:40:
I will cast my vote for the Shadowbinder, seeing as the dragons under him love games...
@Vixune

Shadowbinder is a she.

Support.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
I love the idea, but I also felt like I should point out, Light already has a game it's Higher Or Lower. I'd say Earth would be best.
I love the idea, but I also felt like I should point out, Light already has a game it's Higher Or Lower. I'd say Earth would be best.
Oh, Higher or Lower is of the Light Flight? Well, I guess a few people might want to recast their votes, then! (But I'm not really going to be pinging everyone...) I'll probably make a proper poll for this at a later date, if this gets enough support.
Also, I've suspected Jigsaw is an Earth game but no-one has really said anything about it?
Oh, Higher or Lower is of the Light Flight? Well, I guess a few people might want to recast their votes, then! (But I'm not really going to be pinging everyone...) I'll probably make a proper poll for this at a later date, if this gets enough support.
Also, I've suspected Jigsaw is an Earth game but no-one has really said anything about it?
Support! I enjoy this game greatly. I can see Shadow (or Earth, but I'm biased because I enjoy the game and I'm an Earthie)

EDIT: For the tiles, I would think a mix of all flights would be nice? Sorta like Runestones, but with other patterns as well. :D
Support! I enjoy this game greatly. I can see Shadow (or Earth, but I'm biased because I enjoy the game and I'm an Earthie)

EDIT: For the tiles, I would think a mix of all flights would be nice? Sorta like Runestones, but with other patterns as well. :D
'There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something' - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
1 2 3 4 5