Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite mobile games?
1 2 3 4 5
highly recommend dragalia lost, for all you dragon lovers [emoji=sunglasses]
highly recommend dragalia lost, for all you dragon lovers
rrSy9NF.gif
cookie run, dragonvale, and pokemon shuffle
cookie run, dragonvale, and pokemon shuffle
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
Abyssrium is my personal favorite

I've tried wildcraft but the lootboxes and pvp mode reminded me of fortnite, so hecc to the naw.

Dream House Days is fun, you run an apartment building and pry into your tenants lives

The Room, a puzzle series, has fascinating lore if you look into it.
Abyssrium is my personal favorite

I've tried wildcraft but the lootboxes and pvp mode reminded me of fortnite, so hecc to the naw.

Dream House Days is fun, you run an apartment building and pry into your tenants lives

The Room, a puzzle series, has fascinating lore if you look into it.
Oh, hm... I've jumped around a lot, but the only one that I kept going back to is Puzzle and Dragons. It's a gacha with a weird match-three system and monsters.
I've probably stuck with it because of the friends I've made, all things considered....
.... Well, the gameplay's really fun too, admittedly. No matter how bad I am. XD

Wonder if I should try for a fandragon...?
Oh, hm... I've jumped around a lot, but the only one that I kept going back to is Puzzle and Dragons. It's a gacha with a weird match-three system and monsters.
I've probably stuck with it because of the friends I've made, all things considered....
.... Well, the gameplay's really fun too, admittedly. No matter how bad I am. XD

Wonder if I should try for a fandragon...?
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
cookie run, idle planet miner, tiny tower, pokego, kawaii kitchen, qubetown, cookies inc, bitlife, and afk arena!!
cookie run, idle planet miner, tiny tower, pokego, kawaii kitchen, qubetown, cookies inc, bitlife, and afk arena!!
lucas | 22 | he/him
Gotta be Final Fantasy Brave Exvius :>
Gotta be Final Fantasy Brave Exvius :>
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Don't play a lot of mobile games but I have a few on my phone. I play Dragon Village 2, Soccer Spirits, and King's Raid quite often.
Don't play a lot of mobile games but I have a few on my phone. I play Dragon Village 2, Soccer Spirits, and King's Raid quite often.
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
i dont play much on mobile though i think soul knight is quite good
i dont play much on mobile though i think soul knight is quite good
66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Gamebooks are quite nice on something that you use to read eBooks. I especially love the Sorcery! series, Tin Man Games' books, and the Lone Wolf Saga (the free one with the blue icon).

Boardgames are also a great use of stuff like the touchscreen. Talisman, Catan Classic (you can try Universe if you wish because you can also play it in a web browser, but I found it buggier) and Asmodee's adaptations are all pretty great!

Oh, pinball's related to that! Pinball is way better than other arcade games on mobile, because you can shake with gyroscope and use flippers by pressing on them. It's almost like the buttons but without the click. Zen Pinball and their real-life table branch Williams are good (but uh... the latter is horrible in mobile interpretation. Buy the tables instead and play arcade mode. When they give you a timed deal to buy multiples at a time take it, they're more expensive than Zen Pinball itself).

Oh, and Final Fantasy Dimensions is only present on the platform. Square usually charges really expensive prices for subpar ports (Dragon Quest IV-VI are good, all the rest are better served in an emulator), but Dimensions is a whole new game done in the style of the fifth one.
Gamebooks are quite nice on something that you use to read eBooks. I especially love the Sorcery! series, Tin Man Games' books, and the Lone Wolf Saga (the free one with the blue icon).

Boardgames are also a great use of stuff like the touchscreen. Talisman, Catan Classic (you can try Universe if you wish because you can also play it in a web browser, but I found it buggier) and Asmodee's adaptations are all pretty great!

Oh, pinball's related to that! Pinball is way better than other arcade games on mobile, because you can shake with gyroscope and use flippers by pressing on them. It's almost like the buttons but without the click. Zen Pinball and their real-life table branch Williams are good (but uh... the latter is horrible in mobile interpretation. Buy the tables instead and play arcade mode. When they give you a timed deal to buy multiples at a time take it, they're more expensive than Zen Pinball itself).

Oh, and Final Fantasy Dimensions is only present on the platform. Square usually charges really expensive prices for subpar ports (Dragon Quest IV-VI are good, all the rest are better served in an emulator), but Dimensions is a whole new game done in the style of the fifth one.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5