Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite mobile games?
1 2 3 4 5
bloons td 5! (there's also a 6 but i've only played 5)
it's a tower defense game against balloons and it's really fun
i think it costs like $3 or something but it's totally worth it

also tetris because tetris
bloons td 5! (there's also a 6 but i've only played 5)
it's a tower defense game against balloons and it's really fun
i think it costs like $3 or something but it's totally worth it

also tetris because tetris
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
noblemen 1898, PixelStarships, and endless frontier are good games
noblemen 1898, PixelStarships, and endless frontier are good games
193.png
194.png
5198.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrwZS5x.png[/img] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][i]I'm normally not too fond of mobile games, I find most of the games boring and, when I finally find one I like, it runs REALLY slow on my phone (-cries in poverty-) Right now the games I have on my phone and I probably won't delete soon are: [b]-Castle Cats:[/b] it's been more than two years since I started playing and oh boi, I somewhat got addicted to it. I'm normally not a fan of these kinds of games (idle games) but... idk, it got cats... and cute characters... and cats... and a silly but fun story... and, oh! more cats. [b]-Skullgirls:[/b] I just love fighting games, I mean, I suck at them but I still love these games and I recently found out about this game, it's pretty fun and, not like most other fighting games, every character has its own story. it's pretty easy to love every character, especially if you play the PC version [b]-Pokemon Shuffle:[/b] I'm a big fan of pokemon and also of this kind of game, what can I say? [b]-Sailor Cats:[/b] I'm starting to like this one, it's an idle game, yes, it's pretty repetitive, yes, but idk, maybe it's because it has cute cats Also, there are other good games I played but I had to uninstall because my phone is bad and doesn't know how to run a game properly [b]-Animal jam, Play wild!:[/b] Animal Jam is my childhood game and I still love it, I always had play wild on my phone since the first day, but it ran pretty slow on my phone and now there's the steam version so... [b]-Dash Tag:[/b] I almost got every pet on it, but, ya' know, dumb phone is dumb. My favorite pet is Lucky! [b]-Wildcraft:[/b] it's pretty fun but it runs just sooooo slow, like, a turtle is faster [b]-Tunnel Town:[/b] I loved this game! but something happened with my facebook account and this game so I had to uninstall it, and then, when I tried to install it back it said that the servers where down, people can play offline but if you install the game you need to install some extra stuff online before and... well, this happened, like, one year ago but I still cannot play the game :/[/i][/size][/font]
BrwZS5x.png

I'm normally not too fond of mobile games, I find most of the games boring and, when I finally find one I like, it runs REALLY slow on my phone (-cries in poverty-)
Right now the games I have on my phone and I probably won't delete soon are:

-Castle Cats: it's been more than two years since I started playing and oh boi, I somewhat got addicted to it. I'm normally not a fan of these kinds of games (idle games) but... idk, it got cats... and cute characters... and cats... and a silly but fun story... and, oh! more cats.

-Skullgirls: I just love fighting games, I mean, I suck at them but I still love these games and I recently found out about this game, it's pretty fun and, not like most other fighting games, every character has its own story. it's pretty easy to love every character, especially if you play the PC version

-Pokemon Shuffle: I'm a big fan of pokemon and also of this kind of game, what can I say?

-Sailor Cats: I'm starting to like this one, it's an idle game, yes, it's pretty repetitive, yes, but idk, maybe it's because it has cute cats

Also, there are other good games I played but I had to uninstall because my phone is bad and doesn't know how to run a game properly

-Animal jam, Play wild!: Animal Jam is my childhood game and I still love it, I always had play wild on my phone since the first day, but it ran pretty slow on my phone and now there's the steam version so...

-Dash Tag: I almost got every pet on it, but, ya' know, dumb phone is dumb. My favorite pet is Lucky!

-Wildcraft: it's pretty fun but it runs just sooooo slow, like, a turtle is faster

-Tunnel Town: I loved this game! but something happened with my facebook account and this game so I had to uninstall it, and then, when I tried to install it back it said that the servers where down, people can play offline but if you install the game you need to install some extra stuff online before and... well, this happened, like, one year ago but I still cannot play the game :/
I no longer have a smartphone so no phone games for me anymore, but when I did have my old phone I loved Robot unicorn attack and Fred the killer unicorn.
I no longer have a smartphone so no phone games for me anymore, but when I did have my old phone I loved Robot unicorn attack and Fred the killer unicorn.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
PinOut, Hungry Shark, Doodle Jump and any Bejeweled/Bust-a-Move type games (that aren’t Candy Crush) are my favorites.
PinOut, Hungry Shark, Doodle Jump and any Bejeweled/Bust-a-Move type games (that aren’t Candy Crush) are my favorites.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I usually don't like mobile games, but Fallout Shelter was always one of my favorites!
I usually don't like mobile games, but Fallout Shelter was always one of my favorites!
vaOV9W8.gif
Idle Coffee Corp and Dragonvale World!
Idle Coffee Corp and Dragonvale World!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Empires & Puzzles
Empires & Puzzles
I like Godzilla Defense Force, War Dragons, and Pokemon GO tbh
I like Godzilla Defense Force, War Dragons, and Pokemon GO tbh
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!, otherwise known as Bandori. It's a great rhythm game that is constantly updating.
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!, otherwise known as Bandori. It's a great rhythm game that is constantly updating.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 3 4 5