Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite mobile games?
1 2 3 4 5
I need some recommendations! I play Pokemon Go, Pokemon Shuffle, Tiny Tower, AC: Pocket Camp, and Dots & Co (and I beat Part Time UFO).

I like little adventure/simulation games, and games where u can collect things (like pokemon lol). But tell me your faves!!
I need some recommendations! I play Pokemon Go, Pokemon Shuffle, Tiny Tower, AC: Pocket Camp, and Dots & Co (and I beat Part Time UFO).

I like little adventure/simulation games, and games where u can collect things (like pokemon lol). But tell me your faves!!
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
I can never settle when it comes to moblie games. I keep deleting them and downloading new ones and then redownloading the old ones...

BUT I do have some favorites!

I really like Flutter and Flutter: Starlight. You get to hatch and collect butterflies/moths! What more could you want?

There's also Tunnel Town, where you get to dig out and decorate your rabbit burrow and collect cute bunnies.

Then there's WildCraft. I wasn't sure about it at first because it's one of those mobile animal sim games that use free models. You know the ones. But it's actually pretty fun. There's multiplayer and you get to buy cool outfits for your animals and open lootboxes chests.

And I recently got Durango. It's a dinosaur survival game. There's not much to say about it besides that, I don't play much but i tamed some dinos so I can't bring myself to ever delete it.
I can never settle when it comes to moblie games. I keep deleting them and downloading new ones and then redownloading the old ones...

BUT I do have some favorites!

I really like Flutter and Flutter: Starlight. You get to hatch and collect butterflies/moths! What more could you want?

There's also Tunnel Town, where you get to dig out and decorate your rabbit burrow and collect cute bunnies.

Then there's WildCraft. I wasn't sure about it at first because it's one of those mobile animal sim games that use free models. You know the ones. But it's actually pretty fun. There's multiplayer and you get to buy cool outfits for your animals and open lootboxes chests.

And I recently got Durango. It's a dinosaur survival game. There's not much to say about it besides that, I don't play much but i tamed some dinos so I can't bring myself to ever delete it.
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
I dont have much because space is always an issue but

War Dragons
It has dragons

LifeAfter
It doesnt have dragons but you kill zombies and sometimes other people if thats your thing. Its not my thing. I’m very anti pvp. People can also shout at you with their microphones or in text.
I dont have much because space is always an issue but

War Dragons
It has dragons

LifeAfter
It doesnt have dragons but you kill zombies and sometimes other people if thats your thing. Its not my thing. I’m very anti pvp. People can also shout at you with their microphones or in text.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Suurbi
I used to LOVE Flutter!!! I would love to get back into it (maybe now that I have an ipad!) Thanks for reminding me of this one!!

Tunnel town..... also sounds cute.........
@Suurbi
I used to LOVE Flutter!!! I would love to get back into it (maybe now that I have an ipad!) Thanks for reminding me of this one!!

Tunnel town..... also sounds cute.........
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
[quote name="Suurbi" date="2019-06-21 08:38:29" ] There's also Tunnel Town, where you get to dig out and decorate your rabbit burrow and collect cute bunnies. [/quote] I used to play this game! It's very addicting and fun. I also recommend Dragon vale! It's my favorite out of all of the breed and collect dragons type games. It's very fun, and they constantly add new dragons.
Suurbi wrote on 2019-06-21 08:38:29:
I used to play this game! It's very addicting and fun.
I also recommend Dragon vale! It's my favorite out of all of the breed and collect dragons type games. It's very fun, and they constantly add new dragons.
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Dragalia Lost is fun, but it takes up too much space on my phone.

Right now I'm just playing Fire Emblem Heroes and Kingdom Hearts Union X.

All three are gachas, so there's a lot of RNG involved, and I would not recommend spending any money on them lol
Dragalia Lost is fun, but it takes up too much space on my phone.

Right now I'm just playing Fire Emblem Heroes and Kingdom Hearts Union X.

All three are gachas, so there's a lot of RNG involved, and I would not recommend spending any money on them lol
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I tend to switch to other games very frequently, but I always have Sudoku and a nonogram game. Also currently really into AFKArena.
I tend to switch to other games very frequently, but I always have Sudoku and a nonogram game. Also currently really into AFKArena.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
I play Pokemon Go and Pocket Camp. That's about all my phone is for, heh.
I play Pokemon Go and Pocket Camp. That's about all my phone is for, heh.
9iqeDz7.png
Mahjong, Sudoku, Pokemon Go, and Dragon Story are my favorites. :>
Mahjong, Sudoku, Pokemon Go, and Dragon Story are my favorites. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Dash Tag.

Made by the same people who made Animal Jam, dash tag is just really good. It's basically subway surfers but it has a unique twist in which you run to catch different types of pets of all colors and rarity.

My favourite is Quetzalcoatl <3
Dash Tag.

Made by the same people who made Animal Jam, dash tag is just really good. It's basically subway surfers but it has a unique twist in which you run to catch different types of pets of all colors and rarity.

My favourite is Quetzalcoatl <3
1 2 3 4 5