Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | *screams*
1 2
AAAAAA oh my gosh, she's adorable!
AAAAAA oh my gosh, she's adorable!
DhbWgul.png
XDD Fair enough... I have a lot of stuff I'm saving up for right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford a light egg. Maybe I'll get lucky in the coli or scavenging. (I'm not sure if you can dig up eggs or not X'D I'm still a little noobish for somebody who's been around the site for 3 years, lol)
XDD Fair enough... I have a lot of stuff I'm saving up for right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford a light egg. Maybe I'll get lucky in the coli or scavenging. (I'm not sure if you can dig up eggs or not X'D I'm still a little noobish for somebody who's been around the site for 3 years, lol)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Crowkiller Thanks :D

@Deathstalker lol sadly, you can't dig up an egg but coli seems to have been extra nice lately? for some reason I've been getting 1-2 eggs a week from it... I bet you'll have luck too! :D
@Crowkiller Thanks :D

@Deathstalker lol sadly, you can't dig up an egg but coli seems to have been extra nice lately? for some reason I've been getting 1-2 eggs a week from it... I bet you'll have luck too! :D
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
oooohhhhHHHH MY LIGHTWEAVER, WHAT AN EXTREMELY BLESSED HATCH!!
oooohhhhHHHH MY LIGHTWEAVER, WHAT AN EXTREMELY BLESSED HATCH!!

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
Oh wow! What a pretty girl! (I’m quite jelly lol)
Oh wow! What a pretty girl! (I’m quite jelly lol)
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Heeey, she even matches the guardian emotes! [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Heeey, she even matches the guardian emotes!

A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Aa, thank you! ^w^ I hope so too! And thanks for finally solving that little mystery for me XD
Aa, thank you! ^w^ I hope so too! And thanks for finally solving that little mystery for me XD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2