Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52
Hot
Hot
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
Congratulations to the winning skins :3

Especially to any first time winners out there.

Congratulations to the winning skins :3

Especially to any first time winners out there.

tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
getting the heebie-jeebies because just last week I was thinkng of Joxtar recolors and how much I'd love to see the Earth festival apparel in a red range!!! Thank you :D I love everything else about this festival too of course! Love the skins and accents <3

Happy Jubilee!
getting the heebie-jeebies because just last week I was thinkng of Joxtar recolors and how much I'd love to see the Earth festival apparel in a red range!!! Thank you :D I love everything else about this festival too of course! Love the skins and accents <3

Happy Jubilee!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!

First time to celebrate this festival with being in the Light flight!!

So excited!!!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!

First time to celebrate this festival with being in the Light flight!!

So excited!!!
ew9u8Xp.png
oh i LOVE this new familiar theme! i love the themes like the sprites and goblins where they all look so similar for all the elements! i also LOVE the cloak, and i really hope they make variants of that for each holiday this cycle! but i'm guessing it'll be the flag/banner instead as the common item (not complaining though because i love the banners too and they'll be INCREDIBLE for flight reps! but i would love a cloak like that for wind, and ik at least one of my arcane friends has a dragon it would be PERFECT for were it to come in arcane too!)
oh i LOVE this new familiar theme! i love the themes like the sprites and goblins where they all look so similar for all the elements! i also LOVE the cloak, and i really hope they make variants of that for each holiday this cycle! but i'm guessing it'll be the flag/banner instead as the common item (not complaining though because i love the banners too and they'll be INCREDIBLE for flight reps! but i would love a cloak like that for wind, and ik at least one of my arcane friends has a dragon it would be PERFECT for were it to come in arcane too!)
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
I am living for the apparel and familiar, omg! And the skins are awesome! [emoji=light rune size=1] The banners... they are ok I guess, maybe I just need to figure out how to use them properly.
I am living for the apparel and familiar, omg! And the skins are awesome!

The banners... they are ok I guess, maybe I just need to figure out how to use them properly.
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
The cascades look really pretty :O
The cascades look really pretty :O
[emoji=light rune size=1] Happy Brightshine! [emoji=light rune size=1]
Happy Brightshine!
Yay happy festival!
Yay happy festival!
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
WE GOT THE BANNERS BOIS