Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-06-23 06:12:10" ] [quote name="ToTheArk" date="2019-06-23 06:05:55" ] No alternate familiar this time? [/quote] Apparel recolor this time. :) We'll likely be doing alternate familiars, but closer to when all of the gem guardians are out, as they're likely to be elemental swaps. [/quote] Yessss thank you!! I look forward to it allll!!!
Undel wrote on 2019-06-23 06:12:10:
ToTheArk wrote on 2019-06-23 06:05:55:
No alternate familiar this time?

Apparel recolor this time. :) We'll likely be doing alternate familiars, but closer to when all of the gem guardians are out, as they're likely to be elemental swaps.
Yessss thank you!! I look forward to it allll!!!

84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Some of my favorite skins and accents won, awesome! I also dig the main apparel, I need 500. The banners are super-cool--I feel a bit iffy on their placements at present (was a little disappointed that the actual apparel piece doesn't match the placement it's got in the announcement banner on the SD), but I might just need to play more with it to get more used to it.

Overall, I like everything! Happy Brightshine!
Some of my favorite skins and accents won, awesome! I also dig the main apparel, I need 500. The banners are super-cool--I feel a bit iffy on their placements at present (was a little disappointed that the actual apparel piece doesn't match the placement it's got in the announcement banner on the SD), but I might just need to play more with it to get more used to it.

Overall, I like everything! Happy Brightshine!
5mDnfD3.png
aaaah so excited ><
aaaah so excited ><
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
happy brightshine everyone!! [emoji=light rune size=1]
happy brightshine everyone!!
ycSiwsB.png
ahh happy brightshine!! everything is so gorgeous this year :o
ahh happy brightshine!! everything is so gorgeous this year :o
JooSuWk.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] Happy Brightshine! May the light shine on and on... [emoji=sun size=1]
Happy Brightshine! May the light shine on and on...
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I swore out loud when i saw the preview for the Brightshine Raiments. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I love it, it's well-done, i think it's a great design for non-human creatures, and love how it looks on the tundras (their fur has been taken into account very well there). My favorite accents have to be Solarium, Lightlock and Spectroscope. I thought i wouldn't have a dragon i could use the latter on, but i found one whose look will be subtly elevated into perfection with it [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Happy Brightshine~ (I didn't notice Perihelion earlier - I'd like to add that to my favorites too)
I swore out loud when i saw the preview for the Brightshine Raiments.
I love it, it's well-done, i think it's a great design for non-human creatures, and love how it looks on the tundras (their fur has been taken into account very well there).

My favorite accents have to be Solarium, Lightlock and Spectroscope. I thought i wouldn't have a dragon i could use the latter on, but i found one whose look will be subtly elevated into perfection with it

Happy Brightshine~

(I didn't notice Perihelion earlier - I'd like to add that to my favorites too)
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
Happy Brightshine I'm still loving the apparel from last year. ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42098692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420987/42098692_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy Brightshine

I'm still loving the apparel from last year. ;)

42098692_350.png
AelX9D2.png
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!!! [emoji=light rune size=1]
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
Quote:
Joxar's Spare Inventory

With a new year of festivals now in swing, Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. (We will be doing Joxar familiar recolors after all of the gem guardians are released so we can do an elemental swap like the nymphs!)

Does this mean the things in the Inventory will be retired at some stage? Is there a time frame to collect everything? I haven't been playing FR for very long, despite my join-up date...

Thank you!
Quote:
Joxar's Spare Inventory

With a new year of festivals now in swing, Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. (We will be doing Joxar familiar recolors after all of the gem guardians are released so we can do an elemental swap like the nymphs!)

Does this mean the things in the Inventory will be retired at some stage? Is there a time frame to collect everything? I haven't been playing FR for very long, despite my join-up date...

Thank you!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52