Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52
Happy Brightshine Jubilee! I'm so excited about this one! ^o^
Bless the Lightweaver!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee! I'm so excited about this one! ^o^
Bless the Lightweaver!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
My opinion? I love the apparel and familiar, and a lot of the skins are really stunning. I'm not a huge fan of the banner but I can see people putting it to good use!! As for the other skins..... I really don't know how the devs pick skins for contests. It makes no sense imo. There were so many stunning and detailed skins, and yet- with no disrespect to the creator of course!- they picked skins like that marbled Fae or prismatic Spiral. It's just.... underwhelming. Again, this is only my opinion, I'm not here to attack anyone, but when you look back through all the skins that got posted, I can easily give you 3 off the top of my head that would be immensely more welcomed by players. Either way, happy Brightshine everyone [emoji=light rune size=1] Edit! You'd think that we'd get more Imperial or Pearlcatcher skins for the light fest, give that they're the Light breeds. And I was really hoping for that too! There were so many amazing Imp skins- and tons of other breed skins!- that I'm really sad didn't get picked. Honorable mentions are awesome, but it just ain't the same when you've been rootin' for some people and their awesome skins yanno? QvQ oof But hey, we got what we got, so we might as well enjoy it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My opinion? I love the apparel and familiar, and a lot of the skins are really stunning. I'm not a huge fan of the banner but I can see people putting it to good use!!
As for the other skins..... I really don't know how the devs pick skins for contests. It makes no sense imo. There were so many stunning and detailed skins, and yet- with no disrespect to the creator of course!- they picked skins like that marbled Fae or prismatic Spiral. It's just.... underwhelming. Again, this is only my opinion, I'm not here to attack anyone, but when you look back through all the skins that got posted, I can easily give you 3 off the top of my head that would be immensely more welcomed by players.

Either way, happy Brightshine everyone

Edit!
You'd think that we'd get more Imperial or Pearlcatcher skins for the light fest, give that they're the Light breeds. And I was really hoping for that too! There were so many amazing Imp skins- and tons of other breed skins!- that I'm really sad didn't get picked. Honorable mentions are awesome, but it just ain't the same when you've been rootin' for some people and their awesome skins yanno? QvQ oof
But hey, we got what we got, so we might as well enjoy it
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51729827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517299/51729827_350.png[/img] [/url] He's Perfect now!

51729827_350.png

He's Perfect now!
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png
80619030_DVQh96zIYp2uTbm.png
80619027_XpaF7bEqwpOrW6U.png
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, this is my first elemental holiday! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, this is my first elemental holiday!
ew9u8Xp.png
[color=green] Whoops, I totally forgot that it was Brightshine and used all my gathering turns. [emoji=spiral scared size=1] Oh well, at least I got lucky by finding a wind egg! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] Happy Brightshine Jubilee! The apparel and familiar look gorgeous! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Whoops, I totally forgot that it was Brightshine and used all my gathering turns. Oh well, at least I got lucky by finding a wind egg!

Happy Brightshine Jubilee! The apparel and familiar look gorgeous!
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
[quote name="Lightweaver" date="2019-06-23 05:55:11" ] [LIST] [*][b]Summer Swelter[/b] apparel and [b]Vista: Summer[/b] now have a chance of stocking in the [b]Marketplace[/b]. Happy solstice! [*]The [b][color=#32CD32]2018[/color] Thundercrack Carnivale[/b] will begin [b]July 28th at 06:00[/b] server time & end [b]August 4th at 06:00[/b] server time. [/LIST] [/quote] @Undel good to know i'm not the only one still dating my stuff wrong lol! [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
Lightweaver wrote on 2019-06-23 05:55:11:
  • Summer Swelter apparel and Vista: Summer now have a chance of stocking in the Marketplace. Happy solstice!
  • The 2018 Thundercrack Carnivale will begin July 28th at 06:00 server time & end August 4th at 06:00 server time.

@Undel good to know i'm not the only one still dating my stuff wrong lol!

tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
I hope all the festival familiars also get recolors.
I hope all the festival familiars also get recolors.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
DANG. Light Flight always brings their (very shiny) A game!
DANG. Light Flight always brings their (very shiny) A game!
YEEEEE
YEEEEE
XsgAS6Q.png
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» FR+2
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» any pronouns

FHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52