Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A Crystal; Doors Style
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85
@Erea the crystal cracks apart, revealing a tiny hatchling...[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52841086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528411/52841086_350.png[/img] [/url] @Dil The crystal cracks into 10 pieces, each of which turns into a flower... [item=blue rose] @mcrself the crystal shatters, leaving behind a mouse. [item=frosted pocketmouse]
@Erea
the crystal cracks apart, revealing a tiny hatchling...
52841086_350.png

@Dil The crystal cracks into 10 pieces, each of which turns into a flower... Blue Rose
@mcrself the crystal shatters, leaving behind a mouse. Frosted Pocketmouse
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Blackdiamond13 sure
@Blackdiamond13 sure
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Alrighty!

The first crystal is black with shimmering parts of blue and yellow.

The second crystal is completely clear- like ice

The third crystal is black with a red shimmer.
Alrighty!

The first crystal is black with shimmering parts of blue and yellow.

The second crystal is completely clear- like ice

The third crystal is black with a red shimmer.
@Erea

Door 3 please. :)

Edit: oops I meant crystal. Too used to the door games lol.
@Erea

Door 3 please. :)

Edit: oops I meant crystal. Too used to the door games lol.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Erea ... I'll take crystal 1... I mean, unless you don't want me to...
@Erea ... I'll take crystal 1... I mean, unless you don't want me to...
(@DeathPhoenix of course you can!)
We need a third brave adventurer to unlock the magic of the crystals...
(@DeathPhoenix of course you can!)
We need a third brave adventurer to unlock the magic of the crystals...
@Erea
I’ll take crystal 2 :>
@Erea
I’ll take crystal 2 :>
@DeathPhoenixurl The crystal breaks apart- tiny shards fly everywhere and one manages to hit you directly between the eyes. As you black out you hear a concerned voice and see green eyes looking into yours. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52593133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525932/52593133_350.png[/img] [/url] @Inkpot You take the crystal into your hands and it quickly melts alway. You have no physical thing left behind but you do feel more knowledgeable somehow. [item=Congeal] @Geekachu You rub the crystal and it turns even redder. Suddenly you hear a grumpy twittering and you notice that the crystal you had been rubbing turned into a strange and grumpy bird. [item=Webwing Alpha]
@DeathPhoenixurl

The crystal breaks apart- tiny shards fly everywhere and one manages to hit you directly between the eyes. As you black out you hear a concerned voice and see green eyes looking into yours.

52593133_350.png

@Inkpot
You take the crystal into your hands and it quickly melts alway. You have no physical thing left behind but you do feel more knowledgeable somehow.
Congeal

@Geekachu
You rub the crystal and it turns even redder. Suddenly you hear a grumpy twittering and you notice that the crystal you had been rubbing turned into a strange and grumpy bird.

Webwing Alpha

Crystal 1 is blue and pulses with a strange black light...
Crystal 2 is a vivid green. Tiny flowers sprout on the surface...
Crystal 3 is golden, and looks as old as time itself...
(Don't worry if I don't post prizes right away)
Crystal 1 is blue and pulses with a strange black light...
Crystal 2 is a vivid green. Tiny flowers sprout on the surface...
Crystal 3 is golden, and looks as old as time itself...
(Don't worry if I don't post prizes right away)
@DeathPhoenix
I'll take crystal 3 please!
@DeathPhoenix
I'll take crystal 3 please!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85