Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A Crystal; Doors Style
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85
@BlackDiamond13 I'd love to claim the first crystal please! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
@BlackDiamond13
I'd love to claim the first crystal please!
7wv9OeJ.png courier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
@BlackDiamond13
The second crystal please!
@BlackDiamond13
The second crystal please!
@BlackDiamond13
I guess I'll take three then!
@BlackDiamond13
I guess I'll take three then!
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
@BlackDiamond13 can we have an update please...?
@BlackDiamond13 can we have an update please...?
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Since @BlackDiamond13 Hasn't posted, I will post a new set of crystals.

Crystal 1 is shiny and dark colored...
Crystal 2 is blue and smells like sweet flowers...
Crystal 3 is made of ice and is freezing cold...
Since @BlackDiamond13 Hasn't posted, I will post a new set of crystals.

Crystal 1 is shiny and dark colored...
Crystal 2 is blue and smells like sweet flowers...
Crystal 3 is made of ice and is freezing cold...
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@deathphoenix ill take crystal 3!!
@deathphoenix ill take crystal 3!!
lucas | 22 | he/him
@DeathPhoenix

I'll choose crystal 2 =)
@DeathPhoenix

I'll choose crystal 2 =)
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@DeathPhoenix I'll take 1!
@DeathPhoenix I'll take 1!
HECK SORRY I YESTERDAY WAS REALLY BUSY
I'll post the prizes right away hnnn

@DeathPhoenix
Since you've just started, would you like a free dragon? I don't care what you do with it, I just think you should get one since you just posted.
HECK SORRY I YESTERDAY WAS REALLY BUSY
I'll post the prizes right away hnnn

@DeathPhoenix
Since you've just started, would you like a free dragon? I don't care what you do with it, I just think you should get one since you just posted.
y5opRlk.gif
@Adventurnado15 Eagerly, you unwrap the crystal. To your disappointment, there isn't even a crystal at all. The various bows and furs had only constructed the rough shape of a crystal. But at least they're not useless, right? You walk away with something nonetheless. [item=pretty pink arm bow] [item=pretty magenta tail bow][item=marksman's treads][item=brilliant healer's mantle][item=pillager's fur armwraps] @MeepyMeep You touch the crystal, and immediately it begins to shake and melt. A plethora of creatures emerges from it, surrounding you. They don't seem particularly hostile, but they are quite a handful. [item=death seeker][item=garden watcher][item=river muck][item=firebug][item=plantation pincher][item=fenfisher flattail] @Sky5555 You touch the crystal, and nothing happens. You shrug, hoping that it may be valuable, and continue on your way. Suddenly, you are tackled by a rogue hatchling. It wrenches the crystal from your grasp and chomps it down in one gulp. It then looks up at you and lets out a happy little chirp. It doesn't seem to want to leave your side. Oh well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52727816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527279/52727816_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, seeing as someone else started a new game because real life was keeping me from posting the prizes, you don't need to post a new set of crystals.
@Adventurnado15
Eagerly, you unwrap the crystal. To your disappointment, there isn't even a crystal at all. The various bows and furs had only constructed the rough shape of a crystal. But at least they're not useless, right? You walk away with something nonetheless.
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Magenta Tail Bow Marksman's Treads Brilliant Healer's Mantle Pillager's Fur Armwraps

@MeepyMeep
You touch the crystal, and immediately it begins to shake and melt. A plethora of creatures emerges from it, surrounding you. They don't seem particularly hostile, but they are quite a handful.
Death Seeker Garden Watcher River Muck Firebug Plantation Pincher Fenfisher Flattail

@Sky5555
You touch the crystal, and nothing happens. You shrug, hoping that it may be valuable, and continue on your way. Suddenly, you are tackled by a rogue hatchling. It wrenches the crystal from your grasp and chomps it down in one gulp. It then looks up at you and lets out a happy little chirp. It doesn't seem to want to leave your side. Oh well.

52727816_350.png

Also, seeing as someone else started a new game because real life was keeping me from posting the prizes, you don't need to post a new set of crystals.
y5opRlk.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85