Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A Crystal; Doors Style
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
@Aqualia You were about to take the gold barrels but another dragon chimes in "Hey I saw those first!" So you decided to split and befriended her [item=Some Secret Stash]x2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61635049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616351/61635049_350.png[/img][/url] @NyxWing You found: [item=Stellaria Media] [item=Orchid Cactus] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Colorburst Buttersnake] @Lifeform42 You found: [item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Fool's Gold] x99
@Aqualia
You were about to take the gold barrels but another dragon chimes in "Hey I saw those first!"
So you decided to split and befriended her

Some Secret Stash x2
61635049_350.png

@NyxWing
You found:
Stellaria Media Orchid Cactus
Daisy Flowerfall Colorburst Buttersnake

@Lifeform42
You found:
Basalt Vent Hop Coppercoil Creeper Fool's Gold x99
Your favorite broke-from-doors-and-crystal-games user is back! ;D

Crystal 1 - Taken! ♥
Sharp, spiky, and bursting with an unstable energy. Visible surges of electricity crackle along the peak of its spire-like reaches. Nevertheless, though, you're hopelessly drawn to it--almost as if you're in a magnetic field. Uhh...trust your instincts, right?
What could possibly go wrong?

Crystal 2 - Taken! ♥
It smells...burnt. Like, reaaally burnt.
Like, someone-left-that-piece-of-steak-lying-on-the-grill-for-1000-years type of burnt. You're tempted to tread near it just to bash the idiot who fell into a Princess Aurora-like sleep during his favorite barbecue. That's quality meat you're wasting, right there!

Crystal 3 - Taken! ♥
Located in an underground cavern, surrounded by glowing streams, and shrouded by the mist billowing off of a majestic waterfall at its entrance, this crystal practically pulses 'I'm something special'...until you hear the rattle that pierces through the tranquility it was enveloped in. Creepy.
Your favorite broke-from-doors-and-crystal-games user is back! ;D

Crystal 1 - Taken! ♥
Sharp, spiky, and bursting with an unstable energy. Visible surges of electricity crackle along the peak of its spire-like reaches. Nevertheless, though, you're hopelessly drawn to it--almost as if you're in a magnetic field. Uhh...trust your instincts, right?
What could possibly go wrong?

Crystal 2 - Taken! ♥
It smells...burnt. Like, reaaally burnt.
Like, someone-left-that-piece-of-steak-lying-on-the-grill-for-1000-years type of burnt. You're tempted to tread near it just to bash the idiot who fell into a Princess Aurora-like sleep during his favorite barbecue. That's quality meat you're wasting, right there!

Crystal 3 - Taken! ♥
Located in an underground cavern, surrounded by glowing streams, and shrouded by the mist billowing off of a majestic waterfall at its entrance, this crystal practically pulses 'I'm something special'...until you hear the rattle that pierces through the tranquility it was enveloped in. Creepy.
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Aqualia
I'll take Crystal 2 please!
@Aqualia
I'll take Crystal 2 please!
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
Two crystals left! :)
Two crystals left! :)
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
@Aqualia I'll go with Crystal 3
@Aqualia I'll go with Crystal 3
TnKGBVZ.png
One crystal left! :o
One crystal left! :o
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
@aqualia could i get crystal one please?
@aqualia could i get crystal one please?
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
Aaand here they are! I'll be sending the gifts shortly, so please make sure to check your crossroads! :) ----------- @KasuDragon [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Solar Flame Candles] [item=Ethereal Flame Candles] [size=2][b]Candles. [i]Candles.[/i] [i]CANDLES![/i] ♥[/b][/size] ----------- @DarkGemini [item=Red-Tailed Boa] [item=Sepia Woodbasket] [item=Sepia Woodtrail] [item=Sepia Woodwing] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61962542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619626/61962542_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]facet eyes | matching colors | likes (if you care about them) | comes with the apparel above! ♥[/b][/size] ----------- @jjjosuke [item=Surgestream Coat] [size=2][b]Old Thundercrack fest apparel! ♥[/b][/size]
Aaand here they are!
I'll be sending the gifts shortly, so please make sure to check your crossroads! :)

@KasuDragon

Ghost Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles

Candles. Candles. CANDLES!

@DarkGemini

Red-Tailed Boa Sepia Woodbasket Sepia Woodtrail Sepia Woodwing
61962542_350.png

facet eyes | matching colors | likes (if you care about them) | comes with the apparel above! ♥

@jjjosuke

Surgestream Coat

Old Thundercrack fest apparel! ♥
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Crystal One is shiny and purple. If you look really closely, it seems there are stars drifting in it.

Crystal Two is many pastel colors, and is very smooth to the touch.

Crystal Three is purple too, but you can see it also has accents of red and blue.

Crystal Three's description rhymes lol
Crystal One is shiny and purple. If you look really closely, it seems there are stars drifting in it.

Crystal Two is many pastel colors, and is very smooth to the touch.

Crystal Three is purple too, but you can see it also has accents of red and blue.

Crystal Three's description rhymes lol
TnKGBVZ.png
@DarkGemini :O Could I get crystal one?
@DarkGemini :O Could I get crystal one?
0oo4mUI.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85