FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Galaria
I'll take the first, please =)
@Galaria
I'll take the first, please =)
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@Galaria
I'll take crystal 3, please
@Galaria
I'll take crystal 3, please
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Crystal 1: @dil
The crystal releases a tiny dragon!

Crystal 2: @ghostlyplants
The crystal releases brewing materials.

Crystal 3: @mistythecutekid
From the crystal appears a familiar!

Crystal 1: @dil
The crystal releases a tiny dragon!

Crystal 2: @ghostlyplants
The crystal releases brewing materials.

Crystal 3: @mistythecutekid
From the crystal appears a familiar!

CMa72eQ.gif
[center]1.[item=Raw Jade] 2.[item=Celestine] 3.[item=Emerald][/center]
1. Raw Jade 2. Celestine 3. Emerald
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@Dil
I’d like to choose 2 please!
@Dil
I’d like to choose 2 please!
y5opRlk.gif
@Dil
1 plz
@Dil
1 plz
P2ikbb9.png
@Dil I'll take gem 3 please!
@Dil I'll take gem 3 please!
@FenJi Oops, you dropped the precious crystal in Baldwin's cauldron! It turned out something... green. And snakes slid into the smell! [item=Green Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Writhing Treesnake] @BlackDiamond13 You did not notice this before, but around the stone wrapped a spiral in the colors of the Windsinger. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52207053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522071/52207053_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Common Shellbug] @abeeinshoes Precious thing and rare too! Many want to admire the emerald while you are staying in a bamboo grove. [item=Fuiran] [item=Mantled Foo] [item=Common Podid] [item=Bamboo Leaves]
@FenJi
Oops, you dropped the precious crystal in Baldwin's cauldron! It turned out something... green. And snakes slid into the smell!
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Writhing Treesnake

@BlackDiamond13
You did not notice this before, but around the stone wrapped a spiral in the colors of the Windsinger.

52207053_350.png

Common Shellbug

@abeeinshoes
Precious thing and rare too! Many want to admire the emerald while you are staying in a bamboo grove.
Fuiran Mantled Foo Common Podid Bamboo Leaves
Here's the next round of crystals.

The first crystal is hard to see. Literally. It's covered by a bunch of various linens and jewelry. Is it even a crystal? It's shaped like one, but you really can't tell. There's only one way to find out.

The second crystal is a rainbow of colors. At time you think that you see eyes flashing inside of it. Touching the crystal makes it emit an odd noise, almost like a cacophony of different noises.

The third crystal is shining brightly. Turning it over makes it flash many different colors. When there is no light shining upon it, it is pitch black. It also appears to be covered in golden dust.
Here's the next round of crystals.

The first crystal is hard to see. Literally. It's covered by a bunch of various linens and jewelry. Is it even a crystal? It's shaped like one, but you really can't tell. There's only one way to find out.

The second crystal is a rainbow of colors. At time you think that you see eyes flashing inside of it. Touching the crystal makes it emit an odd noise, almost like a cacophony of different noises.

The third crystal is shining brightly. Turning it over makes it flash many different colors. When there is no light shining upon it, it is pitch black. It also appears to be covered in golden dust.
y5opRlk.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84 85