Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@Mags
I'm still interested in:
Softwings SD F
Firewings SD F
Seawings SD F
Softwings SD M
Firewings SD M
Seawings SD M
Dawndancer F
Duskdancer F
Dawndancer M
Duskdancer M

Can I still get them?
@Mags
I'm still interested in:
Softwings SD F
Firewings SD F
Seawings SD F
Softwings SD M
Firewings SD M
Seawings SD M
Dawndancer F
Duskdancer F
Dawndancer M
Duskdancer M

Can I still get them?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius - Yep, I've put you down for the next run of those accents! Thank you for your patience, gosh!
@Scorpius - Yep, I've put you down for the next run of those accents! Thank you for your patience, gosh!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
I've waited 4 years for those accents. I can wait a little longer.
@Mags
I've waited 4 years for those accents. I can wait a little longer.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Mags Hello, don't you have a "Spire Gift" accent for mirror by any chance in stock?
@Mags Hello, don't you have a "Spire Gift" accent for mirror by any chance in stock?
@Mags

oh thank stormcatcher you're back, i've always loved your spire's gift accents!! i want so many omg

could you perhaps... hold a couple? male coatl and male imp? i have no idea how long it'll take me to get the gems, but..

and you wouldn't happen to have female ridgeback in there somewhere, would you?
@Mags

oh thank stormcatcher you're back, i've always loved your spire's gift accents!! i want so many omg

could you perhaps... hold a couple? male coatl and male imp? i have no idea how long it'll take me to get the gems, but..

and you wouldn't happen to have female ridgeback in there somewhere, would you?
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Mags

Hiya! Could I get on the list for a few, and catch a few copies of spire’s gift if you have them available? Your accents are gorgeous!

Ley lines skydancer m
Ley lines skydancer f
Spire’s gift coatl m
Spire’s gift imp m
@Mags

Hiya! Could I get on the list for a few, and catch a few copies of spire’s gift if you have them available? Your accents are gorgeous!

Ley lines skydancer m
Ley lines skydancer f
Spire’s gift coatl m
Spire’s gift imp m
20119.png20118.png
@endlesswinter - I have both female and male mirror in stock in the AH right now!

@cometstorm - I can hold some for you, and I should have copies for every breed/gender still! I'll ping you again in a week let's say?
@endlesswinter - I have both female and male mirror in stock in the AH right now!

@cometstorm - I can hold some for you, and I should have copies for every breed/gender still! I'll ping you again in a week let's say?
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags Oh that's awesome, could you hold both mirror versions for me for like a week, pretty please? I'm so broke right now lol
@Mags Oh that's awesome, could you hold both mirror versions for me for like a week, pretty please? I'm so broke right now lol
@Valikor you're on the list for both Skydancer Ley Lines, and Imp/Coatl M Spires Gift is in the AH currently!

@endlesswinter Will do!
@Valikor you're on the list for both Skydancer Ley Lines, and Imp/Coatl M Spires Gift is in the AH currently!

@endlesswinter Will do!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138