Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 462 463
@BlueClef Sure ^^
@BlueClef Sure ^^
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
[quote name="taehyung" date="2019-06-10 17:59:07" ] idk how this thread works but i love svt wonwoo [/quote] What about Woozi
taehyung wrote on 2019-06-10 17:59:07:
idk how this thread works but i love svt wonwoo

What about Woozi
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
i’ve been playing dream glow on repeat for the past five days and i’m not tired of it yet
my favorite bts song before this was cypher pt. 3
i’ve been playing dream glow on repeat for the past five days and i’m not tired of it yet
my favorite bts song before this was cypher pt. 3
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
uh i wish i knew what woollim was thinking right now as a company sigh
uh i wish i knew what woollim was thinking right now as a company sigh
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Been a kpop fan since 2008, wow it's be a long, wild ride.
Got a couple of kpop related tats but they're vague enough that unless you knew the reference you wouldn't know they were kpop. Most of them are B1A4 related since that's my main group.

Also a fan of Winner, Oh My Girl, Seventeen, ONF, NCT (mainly 127/Dream) and BTS.
Been a kpop fan since 2008, wow it's be a long, wild ride.
Got a couple of kpop related tats but they're vague enough that unless you knew the reference you wouldn't know they were kpop. Most of them are B1A4 related since that's my main group.

Also a fan of Winner, Oh My Girl, Seventeen, ONF, NCT (mainly 127/Dream) and BTS.
Hello fellows! I've just been introduced to some good girl groups here recently, as I've only been stanning boy groups. But I'm stating to branch out. I feel like everyone dislikes people that like kpop but only listen to one group (mainly bts). So I've branched out quite a bit! Plus I like all the different styles you get when you listen to multiple groups.

Aka I'm still obsessed and loving it!
Hello fellows! I've just been introduced to some good girl groups here recently, as I've only been stanning boy groups. But I'm stating to branch out. I feel like everyone dislikes people that like kpop but only listen to one group (mainly bts). So I've branched out quite a bit! Plus I like all the different styles you get when you listen to multiple groups.

Aka I'm still obsessed and loving it!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@NovaBlu The group mentioned in my signature here. ATEEZ. They're a rookie group, but by god are they powerful.
@NovaBlu The group mentioned in my signature here. ATEEZ. They're a rookie group, but by god are they powerful.
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
@solariaa
What's wrong with Woollim?
Aren't they debuting a new girl group with Produce 48 participants (with Eunbi and Chaewon joining later)?
Or is it about Infinite or Lovelyz?
@solariaa
What's wrong with Woollim?
Aren't they debuting a new girl group with Produce 48 participants (with Eunbi and Chaewon joining later)?
Or is it about Infinite or Lovelyz?

2m7ddvs.png
Ooohhh!!! Is anyone here a To Moon??? Oneus's title tracks are great (not just great, they're SUPER DUPER AMAZING. Valkyrie is the best debut of 2019, and I'm still listening to Twilight 50 times a day.) but their side tracks are so worth it. ZigZag, Red Thread, and BingBing are so good!
Ooohhh!!! Is anyone here a To Moon??? Oneus's title tracks are great (not just great, they're SUPER DUPER AMAZING. Valkyrie is the best debut of 2019, and I'm still listening to Twilight 50 times a day.) but their side tracks are so worth it. ZigZag, Red Thread, and BingBing are so good!

2m7ddvs.png
@Pastelshades

I love ONEUS, and have been hoping for them to come to the US for like a tour. Found out they are going to be at KCON LA in August... all the way on the West Coast OTL

But yeah, their music is great, not just the songs they have been promo-ing. Also, their choreography!!! The change-ups in Valkyrie alone had me screaming, and then that drop that Hwanwoong does in Twilight, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
@Pastelshades

I love ONEUS, and have been hoping for them to come to the US for like a tour. Found out they are going to be at KCON LA in August... all the way on the West Coast OTL

But yeah, their music is great, not just the songs they have been promo-ing. Also, their choreography!!! The change-ups in Valkyrie alone had me screaming, and then that drop that Hwanwoong does in Twilight, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 462 463