Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 869 870
Could I be removed from everything for now? Thank you!
Could I be removed from everything for now? Thank you!
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
could I be removed from everything? there's nothing wrong I'm just poor and being swamped with accents I cant buy :')
could I be removed from everything? there's nothing wrong I'm just poor and being swamped with accents I cant buy :')
torture_isaac.png
@bittybatty Done! ^^

@torture Lol Username relevant? :P I've removed all 3 of your entries.
@bittybatty Done! ^^

@torture Lol Username relevant? :P I've removed all 3 of your entries.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Could I be removed from everything? Easier to finish projects when I'm not pinged to nice looking skins and accents for the time being
Could I be removed from everything? Easier to finish projects when I'm not pinged to nice looking skins and accents for the time being
Jp7QW8F.png
@Darkesty
I've removed your entry. Good luck with your projects!

@Angu15
Sure! Done ^^
@Darkesty
I've removed your entry. Good luck with your projects!

@Angu15
Sure! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
I must not have listed new breeds on my GASP form but I would like to add that option now, please and thank you! If I can do it myself, please point me in the right direction. Also gaoler, male and female, just in case "new breeds" doesn't catch them now. Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
I must not have listed new breeds on my GASP form but I would like to add that option now, please and thank you! If I can do it myself, please point me in the right direction.

Also gaoler, male and female, just in case "new breeds" doesn't catch them now.

Thank you!
@PeacefulBliss

You actually have 3 entries. Which one would you like them added to? (You can check via the master list linked on the front page; just use control F to find your name.) And would you like both 'new breeds M+F' and 'Gaolers M+F' added?
@PeacefulBliss

You actually have 3 entries. Which one would you like them added to? (You can check via the master list linked on the front page; just use control F to find your name.) And would you like both 'new breeds M+F' and 'Gaolers M+F' added?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Yikes...sorry about that >_<. I am in a Mac world and couldn't remember the right key for "control" so I had failed in my earlier search effort but knew I wasn't getting pinged for any of the new gaoler accents.

Looks like I submitted forms to add bogsneaks, M and F, as well as another to add PC, female. If you would add new breeds M&F and Gaolers M&F to the first profile that would be wonderful.

Is there a way for me to clean up the extra two I created before or should I just leave well enough alone?

Thank you!
Yikes...sorry about that >_<. I am in a Mac world and couldn't remember the right key for "control" so I had failed in my earlier search effort but knew I wasn't getting pinged for any of the new gaoler accents.

Looks like I submitted forms to add bogsneaks, M and F, as well as another to add PC, female. If you would add new breeds M&F and Gaolers M&F to the first profile that would be wonderful.

Is there a way for me to clean up the extra two I created before or should I just leave well enough alone?

Thank you!
@Tiriea can i be put down for no auctions?
@Tiriea can i be put down for no auctions?
Mb6MMMc.png
@PeacefulBliss
If you want I can just delete all 3 of your current entries and you can fill out a new form to consolidate them all? (Also, it should just be command F iirc?)

@Aushi Done! Though please do not ping anyone in this thread as there are several mods who might fulfill your request and we're all subscribed.
@PeacefulBliss
If you want I can just delete all 3 of your current entries and you can fill out a new form to consolidate them all? (Also, it should just be command F iirc?)

@Aushi Done! Though please do not ping anyone in this thread as there are several mods who might fulfill your request and we're all subscribed.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 869 870