Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 462 463
[quote name="@Asterodea" date="2019-06-10 15:36:11" ] man, nobody likes shinee no more... oof. [/quote] I'm a big shawol as well as my friend @foxxcrown !
@Asterodea wrote on 2019-06-10 15:36:11:
man, nobody likes shinee no more... oof.
I'm a big shawol as well as my friend @foxxcrown !

Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
i love bts and txt

i saw bts twice in concert and i went to txt's showcase ;; i miss them so much and being able to see txt up close was like a dream

beomgyu looked me right in the eyes and said thank you.. he looked like a doll with his contacts

nct 127 and blackpink are also pretty cool but i don't follow them so closely
i love bts and txt

i saw bts twice in concert and i went to txt's showcase ;; i miss them so much and being able to see txt up close was like a dream

beomgyu looked me right in the eyes and said thank you.. he looked like a doll with his contacts

nct 127 and blackpink are also pretty cool but i don't follow them so closely
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
[quote name="Asterodea" date="2019-06-10 15:36:11" ] man, nobody likes shinee no more... oof. [/quote] you just got to ask the right people. ^^ I for one am a proud shawol, 10 years and counting. I guess this fandom is just less loud and about. I do see the trend too though, the senior groups get less recognition from new fans. then again, maybe they're intimidated? :D
Asterodea wrote on 2019-06-10 15:36:11:
man, nobody likes shinee no more... oof.

you just got to ask the right people. ^^ I for one am a proud shawol, 10 years and counting. I guess this fandom is just less loud and about. I do see the trend too though, the senior groups get less recognition from new fans. then again, maybe they're intimidated? :D
DRAGONS DO NOT COWER

9mjyPzr.png
hanbin for yg ceo
hanbin for yg ceo
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
Hanbin for YG CEO (2)
Hanbin for YG CEO (2)
i love block b a lot!!! u-kwon is my bias but i love all those boys so much. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] they're primarily what i listen to but i also like girls generation, bts, f(x), and shinee... and i've been getting into blackpink recently too!
i love block b a lot!!!
u-kwon is my bias but i love all those boys so much.

they're primarily what i listen to but i also like girls generation, bts, f(x), and shinee... and i've been getting into blackpink recently too!
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
wth is kpop
wth is kpop
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Though BigBang is in a heat of trouble, their music is still good. Might I recommend

• Still Alive
• Fantastic Baby
• Heartbreaker (GD)
• Good Boy (GD and Taeyang)
• Loser

And still, they may be... eum... *inhalessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...*
MENTAL *i just hurt myself*
But their music is still awesome.
Though BigBang is in a heat of trouble, their music is still good. Might I recommend

• Still Alive
• Fantastic Baby
• Heartbreaker (GD)
• Good Boy (GD and Taeyang)
• Loser

And still, they may be... eum... *inhalessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...*
MENTAL *i just hurt myself*
But their music is still awesome.
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Uh hi there owo
I just got into Kpop about a month ago? So I'm still very new.
My friend introduced me to BTS around then and I've been hooked since. They're really the only group I listen to right now, but I've been trying to listen to more groups lately :D
Uh hi there owo
I just got into Kpop about a month ago? So I'm still very new.
My friend introduced me to BTS around then and I've been hooked since. They're really the only group I listen to right now, but I've been trying to listen to more groups lately :D
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu Might I suggest a group, if you haven't already heard of them?
@NovaBlu Might I suggest a group, if you haven't already heard of them?
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 462 463