Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 443 444
Everyone in the clan seemed to be in a panic. Why why was everyone so scared what was happening? she wished to stay watching the sky. but everyone was being so disruptive. So she followed the older dragons to the source of the caos. ... she quickly regretted coming. What was there reminded her of where she came from.

There was a body laying at the bottom of the cliff. it scared her. A death . someone was dead. They couldnt be though. who ...

the small dragon would imidiatly run off to one of the closest other dragons. hoping for a bit of confort. she didnt want to look at any more bodies... people were voting as well.. could what happend to her original clan happen here too? no it couldn't she couldn't let here end the same way sighing the dragonling cast her vote Amyloid
Everyone in the clan seemed to be in a panic. Why why was everyone so scared what was happening? she wished to stay watching the sky. but everyone was being so disruptive. So she followed the older dragons to the source of the caos. ... she quickly regretted coming. What was there reminded her of where she came from.

There was a body laying at the bottom of the cliff. it scared her. A death . someone was dead. They couldnt be though. who ...

the small dragon would imidiatly run off to one of the closest other dragons. hoping for a bit of confort. she didnt want to look at any more bodies... people were voting as well.. could what happend to her original clan happen here too? no it couldn't she couldn't let here end the same way sighing the dragonling cast her vote Amyloid
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Summa had a small hunch. Crimsonrose seemed like a candidate, thought there was little to go off of. The Pearlcatcher reluctantly spoke her vote against the librarian.
Summa had a small hunch. Crimsonrose seemed like a candidate, thought there was little to go off of. The Pearlcatcher reluctantly spoke her vote against the librarian.
l9szmFh.jpg
Swiftclaws tapped her claws, in mild frustration as she pondered over her second in command's death. This would simply mean that her job as a leader would be much harder, not to mention tiring, and her age wasn't helping. She sighed. Generous's death had hit everyone hard...

To be honest, she didn't want to believe anyone from her clan would murder anyone at all. But as far as it goes, she would have to suspect Crimsonrose. And, well, if she wasn't the killer... hopefully she'd be safe, somewhere away from the crazed murderer. She nodded. It was probably for the best.
Swiftclaws tapped her claws, in mild frustration as she pondered over her second in command's death. This would simply mean that her job as a leader would be much harder, not to mention tiring, and her age wasn't helping. She sighed. Generous's death had hit everyone hard...

To be honest, she didn't want to believe anyone from her clan would murder anyone at all. But as far as it goes, she would have to suspect Crimsonrose. And, well, if she wasn't the killer... hopefully she'd be safe, somewhere away from the crazed murderer. She nodded. It was probably for the best.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Miss Katonic cracked an eye open reluctantly, hearing a lot of shouting outside. With a sigh, she rises and makes her way over to her alchemy table, setting up a couple of beakers, instantly grinding some ingredients under the weight of a single paw, and starting a pot of coffee brewing.

She cocks her head a bit as the commotion continues. The word `murder' catches her attention. Well. That's certainly worth getting out of bed for! ...Although, the fire is already lit. She supposes whoever died won't be getting any less dead if she just gives it another few moments.

A minute later, she's outside, a small (for an Imperial) pot of coffee held delicately in one claw. She listens. She doesn't feel the need to go look - gawking at the corpse seems disrespectful, and the chatter seems consistent enough. She sighs, shaking her head. "Such a waste," she breathes, sympathetically. Surely - surely - she is referring to the fact that Generous still had a long life a head, and held such an important position. Certainly not at all the fact that Fae dragons, being the most magically attuned, could yield powerful components, which were ruined now.

"Crimsonrose?" she asks, curiously, hearing the name bandied about. "I think not. But Amyloid..." She glances at the jester, shrugging, unashamed to speak her vote aloud. "Might have thought it a funny prank. Falling seems an unlikely way to kill a Fae on purpose; they do fly, after all. She probably thought he'd catch the air and be amusingly flustered. It's a shame."
Miss Katonic cracked an eye open reluctantly, hearing a lot of shouting outside. With a sigh, she rises and makes her way over to her alchemy table, setting up a couple of beakers, instantly grinding some ingredients under the weight of a single paw, and starting a pot of coffee brewing.

She cocks her head a bit as the commotion continues. The word `murder' catches her attention. Well. That's certainly worth getting out of bed for! ...Although, the fire is already lit. She supposes whoever died won't be getting any less dead if she just gives it another few moments.

A minute later, she's outside, a small (for an Imperial) pot of coffee held delicately in one claw. She listens. She doesn't feel the need to go look - gawking at the corpse seems disrespectful, and the chatter seems consistent enough. She sighs, shaking her head. "Such a waste," she breathes, sympathetically. Surely - surely - she is referring to the fact that Generous still had a long life a head, and held such an important position. Certainly not at all the fact that Fae dragons, being the most magically attuned, could yield powerful components, which were ruined now.

"Crimsonrose?" she asks, curiously, hearing the name bandied about. "I think not. But Amyloid..." She glances at the jester, shrugging, unashamed to speak her vote aloud. "Might have thought it a funny prank. Falling seems an unlikely way to kill a Fae on purpose; they do fly, after all. She probably thought he'd catch the air and be amusingly flustered. It's a shame."
Bailey was watching the others cast their votes and reasons before she would decide on who. So far, it was between Amyloid and and Crimsonrose.

The murder of Generous was a horrible thing, and Bailey considered reasons such as location and how the killer may have gotten there without being seen, then shoved Generous without being spotted by the dragon.

"I vote for Crimsonrose." Bailey says, unsure. "There are logical reasons behind my choice." She just did not want to say them.
Bailey was watching the others cast their votes and reasons before she would decide on who. So far, it was between Amyloid and and Crimsonrose.

The murder of Generous was a horrible thing, and Bailey considered reasons such as location and how the killer may have gotten there without being seen, then shoved Generous without being spotted by the dragon.

"I vote for Crimsonrose." Bailey says, unsure. "There are logical reasons behind my choice." She just did not want to say them.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Miss Katonic chuckles. "I'm sure there are," she says amusedly to Bailey's assertion that there are logical reasons for her choice.
Miss Katonic chuckles. "I'm sure there are," she says amusedly to Bailey's assertion that there are logical reasons for her choice.
Time glanced at the dead fae, leaning over the cliff. It occurred to him for a second that this could be exactly how the poor fae was killed, pushed over the cliff while looking at the sharp rocks that lay at the bottom. He leaned back and looked around, no one was sneaking up on him to cause the same fate as Generous.

Pushing someone over a cliff wasn't Time's preferred method of murder, and the killer left the body there, along with visible footprints! Atrocious. Time almost wished the killer would come ask him for a few pointers in how to successfully kill someone without leaving clues.

Time wasn't really bothered by the fact that there was a murder, no, what bothered him was that he wasn't the murderer. As an assassin, death wasn't really an uncommon sight, but not knowing who the killer was was a bit bothersome. Time sighed, there weren't really many clues to go off of at this point, and he was much better at hiding potential clues rather than finding them.

The other members of the clan were shouting names. Exiling potential allies wasn't the smartest move in Time's opinion, but he was never really the best at this whole 'working together as a clan' thing. Maybe it was for the best, and they'd find the killer by random chance.

Time didn't really have a strong opinion on the librarian, Crimsonrose, but the rest of the clan was voting for her, and she was as likely to be the killer as anyone at this point.
Time glanced at the dead fae, leaning over the cliff. It occurred to him for a second that this could be exactly how the poor fae was killed, pushed over the cliff while looking at the sharp rocks that lay at the bottom. He leaned back and looked around, no one was sneaking up on him to cause the same fate as Generous.

Pushing someone over a cliff wasn't Time's preferred method of murder, and the killer left the body there, along with visible footprints! Atrocious. Time almost wished the killer would come ask him for a few pointers in how to successfully kill someone without leaving clues.

Time wasn't really bothered by the fact that there was a murder, no, what bothered him was that he wasn't the murderer. As an assassin, death wasn't really an uncommon sight, but not knowing who the killer was was a bit bothersome. Time sighed, there weren't really many clues to go off of at this point, and he was much better at hiding potential clues rather than finding them.

The other members of the clan were shouting names. Exiling potential allies wasn't the smartest move in Time's opinion, but he was never really the best at this whole 'working together as a clan' thing. Maybe it was for the best, and they'd find the killer by random chance.

Time didn't really have a strong opinion on the librarian, Crimsonrose, but the rest of the clan was voting for her, and she was as likely to be the killer as anyone at this point.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Amyloid looked around worriedly as she took everything in, her whole body shaking; causing the bells on her attire to jingle heaivly. [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/134052/13405102p.png[/img][nextcol][color=d0417e]"A-Are you guys seriously considering me...? I may pull pranks, but I am not some teenager who thinks there aren't any consequences to 'pranks' like that...! Besides I'm more of a magician than anything else...!"[/color][/columns] She said; the pink and yellow Mirror glancing around rapidly at the people accusing her. Just why didn't they trust her...? Her hat moves around a bit as her assistant Rosetail peeks its head out from under the top hat. [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/134052/13405102p.png[/img][nextcol][color=d0417e]"I've had people taken away from me before...! I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone...! I don't know who did this, but I want them to pay as much as you guys do...!"[/color][/columns]
Amyloid looked around worriedly as she took everything in, her whole body shaking; causing the bells on her attire to jingle heaivly.

13405102p.png "A-Are you guys seriously considering me...? I may pull pranks, but I am not some teenager who thinks there aren't any consequences to 'pranks' like that...! Besides I'm more of a magician than anything else...!"

She said; the pink and yellow Mirror glancing around rapidly at the people accusing her. Just why didn't they trust her...? Her hat moves around a bit as her assistant Rosetail peeks its head out from under the top hat.

13405102p.png "I've had people taken away from me before...! I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone...! I don't know who did this, but I want them to pay as much as you guys do...!"
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
"Voting? Already? You already have a feeling you know who's the killer?", Zhariel asked the crowd gathered on the cliff Generous was pushed off of.

He'd already sniffed around and looked for anything that might help him realize who could do such a terrible thing, but he still couldn't be sure who to vote for yet. The others seemed to be sure in their decisions. It might be an accident too!

"No", he whispered to himself, "Someone killed him, someone from the clan."

"I think It's for Crimsonrose", the Imperial exclaimed after a long pause.
"Voting? Already? You already have a feeling you know who's the killer?", Zhariel asked the crowd gathered on the cliff Generous was pushed off of.

He'd already sniffed around and looked for anything that might help him realize who could do such a terrible thing, but he still couldn't be sure who to vote for yet. The others seemed to be sure in their decisions. It might be an accident too!

"No", he whispered to himself, "Someone killed him, someone from the clan."

"I think It's for Crimsonrose", the Imperial exclaimed after a long pause.
ttGfSL1.png
Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the Exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.
Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the Exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 443 444