Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
@StarryNightt Did you get mah payment earlier?
@StarryNightt Did you get mah payment earlier?
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Yes I have! I should start working on it something this week or next week, depending on how busy I am ^^
@Saifur1982 Yes I have! I should start working on it something this week or next week, depending on how busy I am ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt Great. Thank you very much. I wanted to make sure, because I saw le-bumpers. :P
@StarryNightt Great. Thank you very much. I wanted to make sure, because I saw le-bumpers. :P
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
Would you be willing to make a sketch sheet with 3 characters in it?
Would you be willing to make a sketch sheet with 3 characters in it?
Onyx_Sig.png
@SunkissedDragon Yeah sure! Send me a PM and we can sort out the details (digital/traditional, price, etc) there!
@SunkissedDragon Yeah sure! Send me a PM and we can sort out the details (digital/traditional, price, etc) there!
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt Would I be able to commission a gay pride piece as well ? >_>
@StarryNightt Would I be able to commission a gay pride piece as well ? >_>
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Yeah sure! Assuming that this is probably for pride month, do you want me to move it to the front of my priority list as well, or can it wait till after your previously commissioned piece + future commissioners?
@Saifur1982 Yeah sure! Assuming that this is probably for pride month, do you want me to move it to the front of my priority list as well, or can it wait till after your previously commissioned piece + future commissioners?
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt Move it up, if you would. Can I get the best package you're offering for it? Also, are you taking bribes? I have five eggs in storage. XD
@StarryNightt Move it up, if you would. Can I get the best package you're offering for it? Also, are you taking bribes? I have five eggs in storage. XD
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28