Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt Hello, could I get a fullbody of Juniper here with her second outfit? You can do whatever you want for the shoes ^.^ if it's too complicated, you can do the first outfit instead (with black pants)
@StarryNightt Hello, could I get a fullbody of Juniper here with her second outfit? You can do whatever you want for the shoes ^.^ if it's too complicated, you can do the first outfit instead (with black pants)
Sky, they/them. I am shy and I hoard cute food. That is all.
@Chittering Sure thing! I'll try and get the piece done sometime today if I can!
@Chittering Sure thing! I'll try and get the piece done sometime today if I can!
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

Do you think you'd be able to draw THIS type of feral ? I'm looking to buy a gift for someone ;w; (I can provide more/better examples if you think it'll be something you can draw.) I'd probably be looking for a bust if that helps.
@StarryNightt

Do you think you'd be able to draw THIS type of feral ? I'm looking to buy a gift for someone ;w; (I can provide more/better examples if you think it'll be something you can draw.) I'd probably be looking for a bust if that helps.
@bandit1971 Are you looking for a drawing of this specific character or just the general species?

I can probably draw a bust shot of this character if I have a few more examples of his/her face ^^
@bandit1971 Are you looking for a drawing of this specific character or just the general species?

I can probably draw a bust shot of this character if I have a few more examples of his/her face ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@bandit1971 Also!! If you're looking for a full body shot of this character/species, my associate/backup artist can probably help you out ^^
@bandit1971 Also!! If you're looking for a full body shot of this character/species, my associate/backup artist can probably help you out ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

Just that particular character c:

Can I please order just a bust shot of THIS CHARACTER. Whatever kind of simple background you want to give is fine. (Sorry I don't have very many other examples, but HERE are more examples of the general face for the species itself.)

The cost would be 55g, correct? Do you want payment now, or after?

Also, this is going to be a gift for them so if you post anything to dA or places like that, I'd rather you hold off on posting this until after Christmas if possible. (It's a surprise dkbcsdkh)
@StarryNightt

Just that particular character c:

Can I please order just a bust shot of THIS CHARACTER. Whatever kind of simple background you want to give is fine. (Sorry I don't have very many other examples, but HERE are more examples of the general face for the species itself.)

The cost would be 55g, correct? Do you want payment now, or after?

Also, this is going to be a gift for them so if you post anything to dA or places like that, I'd rather you hold off on posting this until after Christmas if possible. (It's a surprise dkbcsdkh)
@bandit1971 I'm fine with the payment coming later! I'll send you a PM when I'm done, and I'll send you the finished product as soon as you send the money over.

Thank you for commissioning me! I'll try and get it done as soon as possible!
@bandit1971 I'm fine with the payment coming later! I'll send you a PM when I'm done, and I'll send you the finished product as soon as you send the money over.

Thank you for commissioning me! I'll try and get it done as soon as possible!
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

Thank you so much <3
@StarryNightt

Thank you so much <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28