Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@BioSkyFall Mixed payment is fine ^^ I'll note your commission down!
@BioSkyFall Mixed payment is fine ^^ I'll note your commission down!
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

A friend gave me a piece of art from you, and omg I love it so much! I'd love to order some myself, too >:3

I'd love a half body together of Maeve and Nakisisa. They are really in love, but Nakisisa is a lil shy about it~ They both have some art and description on their TY pages! With complex shading and a simple background please~ That would be 145kT?

And would you also be willing to do a piece with three characters in it? Either headshot or bust?
@StarryNightt

A friend gave me a piece of art from you, and omg I love it so much! I'd love to order some myself, too >:3

I'd love a half body together of Maeve and Nakisisa. They are really in love, but Nakisisa is a lil shy about it~ They both have some art and description on their TY pages! With complex shading and a simple background please~ That would be 145kT?

And would you also be willing to do a piece with three characters in it? Either headshot or bust?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@StarryNightt

I'd love a full body of this boy if you are willing to give it a shot:
https://sta.sh/0mxduasj8iy
https://sta.sh/01bhwvs52ony
https://sta.sh/0b6eqjeb5gu (far right one, preferrably drawn without the mask)
@StarryNightt

I'd love a full body of this boy if you are willing to give it a shot:
https://sta.sh/0mxduasj8iy
https://sta.sh/01bhwvs52ony
https://sta.sh/0b6eqjeb5gu (far right one, preferrably drawn without the mask)
@Maevepanda I'm so glad you liked that piece!! Ollie and Maeve were fun to draw <3

I'll note down your commission for Maeve and Nakisisa, and I'll be happy to do 3 bust shots once I've finished my current commissions ^^

Although, I don't think I can put them together in a single piece, which would mean you would have to pay full price for them all... is that ok with you?

@Lake Sure thing! You've been noted down <3

Just to warn both of you, I'm currently recovering from a bad case of chicken pox and I'm severely behind on school work, so it might take a bit longer than usual. Hope you're OK with this! If you need the piece urgently for some reason, please let me know and I'll try and make room for it ^^
@Maevepanda I'm so glad you liked that piece!! Ollie and Maeve were fun to draw <3

I'll note down your commission for Maeve and Nakisisa, and I'll be happy to do 3 bust shots once I've finished my current commissions ^^

Although, I don't think I can put them together in a single piece, which would mean you would have to pay full price for them all... is that ok with you?

@Lake Sure thing! You've been noted down <3

Just to warn both of you, I'm currently recovering from a bad case of chicken pox and I'm severely behind on school work, so it might take a bit longer than usual. Hope you're OK with this! If you need the piece urgently for some reason, please let me know and I'll try and make room for it ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

Thanks! I'll send half of the payment over right now, and the other half once it's finished, if that's okay with you?

Hmm, in that case I might just order two headshots, but I'll see what I'll do once new commissions are open ^^

And take your time! School should have your priority, so don't worry about it~ I hope you're recovering okay from the chicken pox - I still have scars from when I had it D:
@StarryNightt

Thanks! I'll send half of the payment over right now, and the other half once it's finished, if that's okay with you?

Hmm, in that case I might just order two headshots, but I'll see what I'll do once new commissions are open ^^

And take your time! School should have your priority, so don't worry about it~ I hope you're recovering okay from the chicken pox - I still have scars from when I had it D:
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda That'll be fine, thanks!

I'll ping you once all my slots are open again ^^ Thanks for your understanding!
@Maevepanda That'll be fine, thanks!

I'll ping you once all my slots are open again ^^ Thanks for your understanding!
KCAtX9x.png
@Maevepanda Hello again! My slots are now once again open ^^ I believe you said you were interested in 2 headshots? I've updated my prices now, but since you asked me before the prices changes I'm willing to do any art for you at my old prices if you're still interested!

The prices were:

Bust - 50kt/50g
Halfbody - 80kt/80g
Fullbody 120kt/120g

Simple shading - Included
Complex shading - +10kt/g
Simple background - +5kt/g

Additional characters - Half price

If you're still interested, please hit me up with an order :>
@Maevepanda Hello again! My slots are now once again open ^^ I believe you said you were interested in 2 headshots? I've updated my prices now, but since you asked me before the prices changes I'm willing to do any art for you at my old prices if you're still interested!

The prices were:

Bust - 50kt/50g
Halfbody - 80kt/80g
Fullbody 120kt/120g

Simple shading - Included
Complex shading - +10kt/g
Simple background - +5kt/g

Additional characters - Half price

If you're still interested, please hit me up with an order :>
KCAtX9x.png
Bump
Bump
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt

Yo wassup, I'm back for more-

This time, I'd love a full body of Zym with simple shading and a simple background please! The background can be anything you think would fit best (if it helps any, I consider the main color I associate him with to be bright green, but that's just a suggestion)! Also, a small note; his refs make it look like his skin is completely white, but it isn't; he's just really pale, like Baron (remember him? ;) ) ^^
@StarryNightt

Yo wassup, I'm back for more-

This time, I'd love a full body of Zym with simple shading and a simple background please! The background can be anything you think would fit best (if it helps any, I consider the main color I associate him with to be bright green, but that's just a suggestion)! Also, a small note; his refs make it look like his skin is completely white, but it isn't; he's just really pale, like Baron (remember him? ;) ) ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Thank you so much for remembering and offering me the old prices!

I'd love to get two half bodies with complex shading, one for Kangi and one for Malantha, if that's alright ^^ That gets my total at 180kt I believe?
Thank you so much for remembering and offering me the old prices!

I'd love to get two half bodies with complex shading, one for Kangi and one for Malantha, if that's alright ^^ That gets my total at 180kt I believe?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28