Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58
Such CUTE kitties!!!!! Very excited :3
Such CUTE kitties!!!!! Very excited :3
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
Ooh, fun, meat. Gonna stock up on this and sell it off in a few months.
Already have two of the darker familiars! I just want one of each, so all I gotta do is get a light one and then I'm set.
Ooh, fun, meat. Gonna stock up on this and sell it off in a few months.
Already have two of the darker familiars! I just want one of each, so all I gotta do is get a light one and then I'm set.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2715032
This is an idea I had for an ancient Nocturne-esque breed that's a nest cuckoo. Basically, every time you make a nest, you have a small chance of a gen 1 Cuckoo egg turning up, or a non-gen-1 hatchling that mimics the nest's parents. Like the idea? Don't like it? Have some input? Let me know! Editing the main post in response to feedback.
Love those Fams! omg [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
Love those Fams! omg
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
kibbies! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
kibbies!
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
Finally more meat for my WCs :D And I love these cats! The red one reminds me of my own cat (who lost his tail by accident) [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
Finally more meat for my WCs :D

And I love these cats!
The red one reminds me of my own cat (who lost his tail by accident)
This is the first one I've gotten to participate in, but I already love these micro holidays! Such a nice change of pace.
This is the first one I've gotten to participate in, but I already love these micro holidays! Such a nice change of pace.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
Holy meat, I just got TWO of the light familiars out of the same battle! And I'm only in the level 11 venue, not even a high-level one.
Holy meat, I just got TWO of the light familiars out of the same battle! And I'm only in the level 11 venue, not even a high-level one.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2715032
This is an idea I had for an ancient Nocturne-esque breed that's a nest cuckoo. Basically, every time you make a nest, you have a small chance of a gen 1 Cuckoo egg turning up, or a non-gen-1 hatchling that mimics the nest's parents. Like the idea? Don't like it? Have some input? Let me know! Editing the main post in response to feedback.
CATS
CATS
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
kittebs!!!
kittebs!!!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Yay more cute familiars I want that can only be received in the Coliseum.
Yay more cute familiars I want that can only be received in the Coliseum.
F2eRfW1.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58