Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
If I can't put clothes on my ancient dragons it is going to be way too easy to accidentally auction them off when I am auctioning off newly hatched babies. Any suggestions?
If I can't put clothes on my ancient dragons it is going to be way too easy to accidentally auction them off when I am auctioning off newly hatched babies. Any suggestions?
I'm having fun with dragons.
@rhuad i'd suggest giving them a familiar :>
@rhuad i'd suggest giving them a familiar :>
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Thanks for the idea, will do so.
Thanks for the idea, will do so.
I'm having fun with dragons.
I love those familiars so much![emoji=heart size=1] I hope they aren't too rare to find when hunting.. [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love those familiars so much! I hope they aren't too rare to find when hunting..
I LOVE THESE CATS
I LOVE THESE CATS
ErlnHMW.gifkWZP7RQ.gif
Yess ! I got the brown one ! ***theyre so pretty***
Yess ! I got the brown one ! ***theyre so pretty***
Cats are cute!
Cats are cute!
i love them they are the cutest familiars i have ever seen [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
i love them they are the cutest familiars i have ever seen

The familiars are adorable but it's the 27th and I got one even though it says it was the 13th through the 17th?? Not complaining but I thought that was odd
The familiars are adorable but it's the 27th and I got one even though it says it was the 13th through the 17th?? Not complaining but I thought that was odd
[quote name="Spyrohasbbys" date="2019-06-27 07:43:17" ] The familiars are adorable but it's the 27th and I got one even though it says it was the 13th through the 17th?? Not complaining but I thought that was odd [/quote] I did too! I had both of them so I sold the other 2 extras and dumped the other into Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Spyrohasbbys wrote on 2019-06-27 07:43:17:

I did too! I had both of them so I sold the other 2 extras and dumped the other into Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58