Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Mystery Portal!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 99 100
I'll pick 1

My favorite time of the day is actually summertime dusk! More specifically astronomical twilight when the sky is an inky blue and there is only a think line of orange-y gold left on the horizon. When you can see the first few stars make pinpricks in the sky and the temperature drops from humid to a comfy warmth.
I'll pick 1

My favorite time of the day is actually summertime dusk! More specifically astronomical twilight when the sky is an inky blue and there is only a think line of orange-y gold left on the horizon. When you can see the first few stars make pinpricks in the sky and the temperature drops from humid to a comfy warmth.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@nyIaatu portal 2.

My favorite time of day is the glow. The sun will set soon but is still low in the sky and the world seems to have a little more color. It glows. I don't always notice but when I do. I just feel happy.
@nyIaatu portal 2.

My favorite time of day is the glow. The sun will set soon but is still low in the sky and the world seems to have a little more color. It glows. I don't always notice but when I do. I just feel happy.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@nyIaatu portal 3 please!

Misty mornings in autumn for sure. When you can already smell Winter on the air and your breath fogs up.
@nyIaatu portal 3 please!

Misty mornings in autumn for sure. When you can already smell Winter on the air and your breath fogs up.
@OnyxBat As you answer the portal turns a dark blue and seems to be glowing from within. You reach in and grab something smooth, and pull out the source of the glowing. It turns out to be a scale with two spheres, each glowing with dying sunlight. [item=Discipline] [item=Crystal Ball] [item=Crystal Ball] @Sinjin Your answer awakens the portal with a shimmering glow, light seeming to taunt you as you reach towards it. You reach forward and grab... nothing? The portal is gone as well, it must have been a trick of the light. [skin=15097] @Erea The portal before you bleeds oranges and yellows and reds and all the colors of fall. When you step forward the portal becomes a much darker red and frost begins to creep from within. Before you can reach in a chill hits you and out steps a dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45291192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452912/45291192_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OnyxBat As you answer the portal turns a dark blue and seems to be glowing from within. You reach in and grab something smooth, and pull out the source of the glowing. It turns out to be a scale with two spheres, each glowing with dying sunlight.
Discipline Crystal Ball Crystal Ball

@Sinjin Your answer awakens the portal with a shimmering glow, light seeming to taunt you as you reach towards it. You reach forward and grab... nothing? The portal is gone as well, it must have been a trick of the light.

@Erea The portal before you bleeds oranges and yellows and reds and all the colors of fall. When you step forward the portal becomes a much darker red and frost begins to creep from within. Before you can reach in a chill hits you and out steps a dragon!

45291192_350.png
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

(@nyIaatu thank you!)
1: You press your head against the rough wooden door and hear low noises but can't identify them.
2: You touch the metal door and it swings open- in it only darkness. And, in the far off distance, stars.
3: You try and press your head against the ancient looking stone door... but you hear nothing but quiet murmuring.

(@nyIaatu thank you!)
1: You press your head against the rough wooden door and hear low noises but can't identify them.
2: You touch the metal door and it swings open- in it only darkness. And, in the far off distance, stars.
3: You try and press your head against the ancient looking stone door... but you hear nothing but quiet murmuring.
@Erea

3, please!
@Erea

3, please!
5XFar.gif7O7mY.gifOqC4s.gif14ogM.gif
Click my babies, please!
Three clever adventurers have to be present for the portals to reveal their mysteries...
1.ShadowFur
2.Sinjin
3. oOoRainbow
Okay give me a sec!
Three clever adventurers have to be present for the portals to reveal their mysteries...
1.ShadowFur
2.Sinjin
3. oOoRainbow
Okay give me a sec!
@Erea 2 please
@Erea 2 please
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Erea number 1 please!
@Erea number 1 please!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
1. @ShadowFur through sheer herculean strength you manage to break the old wooden door in while the low noises turn into an excited crescendo of...twittering? You step through the space where once a door hang and sure enough 3 pairs of pleading eyes look up at you. Looks like your their new caretaker now. [item=Lilyfowl] [item=Coral Basilisk] [item=Raptorik Warrior] 2. @Sinjin you sqint your eyes at the mass of stars and...are they coming closer? They sure are coming closer and you can see that the stars are actually an a regal looking Imperial with light glossy spots on her body. She lands in front of you and you prepare yourself to receive her wisdom when she opens her snout and says with a jovial voice: "Hey chief, looks like I'm with you now, eh? At least that's what that strange sky lady said before she blessed me and these funny spots appeared. Seems like we're gonna be clanmates for now." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52123058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521231/52123058_350.png[/img] [/url] 3. @oOoRainbow you hesitantly knock against the door and are immediately ushered in by a ruffled looking individual in a frumpy sweater. "Yes, yes dear I already checked out the book for you- no need to make such noise!" You stammer an apology and finally notice that you're in a library. The librarian presses a book into your hands and looks at you through their glasses. "You are in the pursuit of knowledge, yes?" [item=scholar] [item=Discipline] [item=Congeal]
1. @ShadowFur through sheer herculean strength you manage to break the old wooden door in while the low noises turn into an excited crescendo of...twittering? You step through the space where once a door hang and sure enough 3 pairs of pleading eyes look up at you. Looks like your their new caretaker now.
Lilyfowl Coral Basilisk Raptorik Warrior

2. @Sinjin you sqint your eyes at the mass of stars and...are they coming closer? They sure are coming closer and you can see that the stars are actually an a regal looking Imperial with light glossy spots on her body. She lands in front of you and you prepare yourself to receive her wisdom when she opens her snout and says with a jovial voice:

"Hey chief, looks like I'm with you now, eh? At least that's what that strange sky lady said before she blessed me and these funny spots appeared. Seems like we're gonna be clanmates for now."

52123058_350.png

3. @oOoRainbow you hesitantly knock against the door and are immediately ushered in by a ruffled looking individual in a frumpy sweater.
"Yes, yes dear I already checked out the book for you- no need to make such noise!" You stammer an apology and finally notice that you're in a library. The librarian presses a book into your hands and looks at you through their glasses.
"You are in the pursuit of knowledge, yes?"
Scholar Discipline Congeal
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 99 100