Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Mystery Portal!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 99 100
I would never step through a portal and leave my life behind. I have so much here I love. And... I guess I lack the imagination or courage to take the step?

Would you?
If yes... What would be waiting for you?
If no... Why?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a door first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
I would never step through a portal and leave my life behind. I have so much here I love. And... I guess I lack the imagination or courage to take the step?

Would you?
If yes... What would be waiting for you?
If no... Why?

I do need answers not just the numbers. (Feel free to claim a door first, but then you have 30 minutes after you claim it to give the rest of the answer or I will consider it still unopened.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Claiming 2

I would probably go through, I want something new and a chance to escape struggles in the here and now. I feel like there's always a way back, so why not go in. Plus there's a chance for something magical, a mystical town, a grand foresty area with fae folk and what not. And, if I'm lucky, maybe it will suit my goth aesthetic and I can wear some cool medieval goth clothes.
Claiming 2

I would probably go through, I want something new and a chance to escape struggles in the here and now. I feel like there's always a way back, so why not go in. Plus there's a chance for something magical, a mystical town, a grand foresty area with fae folk and what not. And, if I'm lucky, maybe it will suit my goth aesthetic and I can wear some cool medieval goth clothes.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Sinjin

I'll take 1!

I would most likely step through the portal. If it takes me to a magical, fantastical land where nothing from this world exists (like school) I would go! I'd love to explore a new land and I really like fantasy and magic and all that. I'd love to experience something like that in a magical land, even though I'm not the adventure type, my love for fantasy and magic wins! I'd probably expect to see a bunch of amazing plants, animals, and fantastical species like fairies and trolls XD Meeting the people there would be so cool!
@Sinjin

I'll take 1!

I would most likely step through the portal. If it takes me to a magical, fantastical land where nothing from this world exists (like school) I would go! I'd love to explore a new land and I really like fantasy and magic and all that. I'd love to experience something like that in a magical land, even though I'm not the adventure type, my love for fantasy and magic wins! I'd probably expect to see a bunch of amazing plants, animals, and fantastical species like fairies and trolls XD Meeting the people there would be so cool!
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
Claiming 3!

A chance to somewhere new sounds fantastic, so I take my chances and go through. It takes me to a lush bamboo forest in the winter, I can see my breath but im comfortable and excited, following a set of footprints I see in the snow, i'm excited to see where it takes me.
Claiming 3!

A chance to somewhere new sounds fantastic, so I take my chances and go through. It takes me to a lush bamboo forest in the winter, I can see my breath but im comfortable and excited, following a set of footprints I see in the snow, i'm excited to see where it takes me.
5XFar.gif7O7mY.gifOqC4s.gif14ogM.gif
Click my babies, please!
[color=teal]@magicrystal1123 You step through the the portal and magical creatures are everywhere. Some are shy. Some are bold enough to approach you. One take a real liking to you and follows you everywhere. Soon you become inseparable. [item=Crumbling Goblin] [color=teal]@OnyxBat A Fae of Obsidian Stars and Shadow Facet, his name an Italian word for 'Shading' fluttered down in front of you. He smiles at you. "Welcome. Please Come in. I like your dark cloths. You'll fit right in." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52517510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525176/52517510_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=teal]@oOoRainbow You walk through the bamboo and see a phytocat sleeping in the sun. It looks up and blinks at you, before running away. "You look out of place." A voice says. You look around but don't see anyone or anything. "Try this on." All of a sudden you feel different and looking down, you blink at youself. "Now they won't run from you. Maybe they'll even become your friend." As the voice speaks a phytocat come purring next to you. "Ah good. Enjoy." [item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant]
@magicrystal1123 You step through the the portal and magical creatures are everywhere. Some are shy. Some are bold enough to approach you. One take a real liking to you and follows you everywhere. Soon you become inseparable.
Crumbling Goblin

@OnyxBat
A Fae of Obsidian Stars and Shadow Facet, his name an Italian word for 'Shading' fluttered down in front of you. He smiles at you. "Welcome. Please Come in. I like your dark cloths. You'll fit right in."

52517510_350.png

@oOoRainbow
You walk through the bamboo and see a phytocat sleeping in the sun. It looks up and blinks at you, before running away. "You look out of place." A voice says. You look around but don't see anyone or anything. "Try this on." All of a sudden you feel different and looking down, you blink at youself. "Now they won't run from you. Maybe they'll even become your friend." As the voice speaks a phytocat come purring next to you. "Ah good. Enjoy."
Bamboo Phytocat Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
You enter a room. Within the room you see three cards; an ace of spades, a queen of diamonds, and a 6 or clubs.
Which card do you take?
You enter a room. Within the room you see three cards; an ace of spades, a queen of diamonds, and a 6 or clubs.
Which card do you take?
@OnyxBat
Ace of Spades
@OnyxBat
Ace of Spades
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Onyxbat
Queen of Diamonds
@Onyxbat
Queen of Diamonds
6 of Clubs!
6 of Clubs!
5XFar.gif7O7mY.gifOqC4s.gif14ogM.gif
Click my babies, please!
@Sinjin When you overturn your card the edges glow a faint black and blue. It seems to swirl in on itself faster and faster until a portal forms. There is a melody drifting from within the portal but you can't make out the words. A scaly hand reaches out and drops something into your hand [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/8815.png[/img] @Jammer3jd5l You flip your card over and it shimmers bright purple and vivid gold before bursting into flames of the same color. When it has finished burning away a woman dressed in fine silks and furs tips her crown and hands you some riches. [emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=treasure size=1] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/574.png[/img] @oOoRainbow At the turning of your card it radiates an olive green before it begins to crumble. Soon it is only a light dusting of grass blades and dirt at your feet. The mound grows and grows until it takes up much of the room. You think that, that is all when a little claw pokes out from the dirt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52583093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525831/52583093_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sinjin When you overturn your card the edges glow a faint black and blue. It seems to swirl in on itself faster and faster until a portal forms. There is a melody drifting from within the portal but you can't make out the words. A scaly hand reaches out and drops something into your hand

8815.png

@Jammer3jd5l You flip your card over and it shimmers bright purple and vivid gold before bursting into flames of the same color. When it has finished burning away a woman dressed in fine silks and furs tips her crown and hands you some riches.
574.png

@oOoRainbow At the turning of your card it radiates an olive green before it begins to crumble. Soon it is only a light dusting of grass blades and dirt at your feet. The mound grows and grows until it takes up much of the room. You think that, that is all when a little claw pokes out from the dirt.

52583093_350.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 99 100