Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever been in a relationship?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Been in a solid relationship with fictional characters for several years now.
Been in a solid relationship with fictional characters for several years now.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Yup! I dated my now husband for a year, we were engaged for a year, and now we've been married for 6 or so months. <3 He's my bestest friend, and I love him dearly.
Yup! I dated my now husband for a year, we were engaged for a year, and now we've been married for 6 or so months. <3 He's my bestest friend, and I love him dearly.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Nope. I'd like to. I believe I'm romantic and would like to spend such intimate memories with a partner and maybe eventually raise a family with them biological children or not, but I just... I don't know. Maybe part of it is because I'm lazy, or that I can't trust people ever again. I feel scared of being vulnerable to (potential) friends so being in an intimate relationship will be evermore traumatic to me.

I've always heard a quote "How can you love someone else if you don't love yourself?" I really don't love myself at all. And I don't wish to burden my future partner on my emotional baggage cause it's contagious. I don't intend to fix it, I don't intend to get help for the way I am cause it costs time, and money, and self care. Those are luxuries I can't afford to have all at the same time or at all.

I've always been that person who crushes from a far. I know usually American media portray people confessing their feelings, but its just not me. I had friends screw me over by spilling my secrets and got bullied for it instead.
Nope. I'd like to. I believe I'm romantic and would like to spend such intimate memories with a partner and maybe eventually raise a family with them biological children or not, but I just... I don't know. Maybe part of it is because I'm lazy, or that I can't trust people ever again. I feel scared of being vulnerable to (potential) friends so being in an intimate relationship will be evermore traumatic to me.

I've always heard a quote "How can you love someone else if you don't love yourself?" I really don't love myself at all. And I don't wish to burden my future partner on my emotional baggage cause it's contagious. I don't intend to fix it, I don't intend to get help for the way I am cause it costs time, and money, and self care. Those are luxuries I can't afford to have all at the same time or at all.

I've always been that person who crushes from a far. I know usually American media portray people confessing their feelings, but its just not me. I had friends screw me over by spilling my secrets and got bullied for it instead.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
i've been in two so far, first one started and ended last year n i started dating my current gf this february.
i've been in two so far, first one started and ended last year n i started dating my current gf this february.
7sttWNX.png
gay dragons enthusiast
Yes but ew
Yes but ew
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Yes...though looking back, I question whether I even wanted to be in half of them - mainly during high school. Moving around and changing schools puts pressure on one to conform to the new friendship "demands"

Honestly, the only good relationship I've ever had was my first....and I was coerced into it by someone older than me. Like, 5 years older. And I wasn't 15.

Yeah....the latest attempt at developing one ended up with me being one of many "potential girlfriends" for the guy, so I think I'm going to chill and be a Single Pringle for a bit and focus on me :)
Yes...though looking back, I question whether I even wanted to be in half of them - mainly during high school. Moving around and changing schools puts pressure on one to conform to the new friendship "demands"

Honestly, the only good relationship I've ever had was my first....and I was coerced into it by someone older than me. Like, 5 years older. And I wasn't 15.

Yeah....the latest attempt at developing one ended up with me being one of many "potential girlfriends" for the guy, so I think I'm going to chill and be a Single Pringle for a bit and focus on me :)
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
nope, never been in one. and i should have plenty of options, right? being pan and all? but no, apparently not haha
nope, never been in one. and i should have plenty of options, right? being pan and all? but no, apparently not haha
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Yeah, I've been in a few. Currently in the absolute best one in my whole life. I've never felt so comfortable with another person ever
Yeah, I've been in a few. Currently in the absolute best one in my whole life. I've never felt so comfortable with another person ever
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
there was only one serious relationship i had
there was only one serious relationship i had
I've had two true relationships, one of which was great but not for me and the other that was good until it definitely wasn't.
I've had two true relationships, one of which was great but not for me and the other that was good until it definitely wasn't.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11