Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever been in a relationship?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Never. Still a single dorito
Never. Still a single dorito
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Been in two thus far. One was an on and off again long distance relationship with my childhood best friend whom of which was only using me as a rebound and stopped talking to me completely in April of last year when she found a boyfriend. Still mad that she threw away years of friendship because I was no longer useful to her.

The second was with a different best friend that lasted 3 months. I broke things off immediately after she admitted that she needs to be in a polygamous relationship in order to be satisfied which is a big yikes from me since I have trust issues and polygamy requires a frick ton of trust. Makes me sad though since I still do love her, but I know that I'd end up feeling depressed, jealous, and lonely due to my anxiety had I said yes to being in a poly-relationship with her.

At this point I think I might be demi and not lesbian which is a huge issue since I really really do not want to ruin anymore friendships I have...

So as far as future relationships? God I hope not PLEASE LET ME STAY SINGLE
Been in two thus far. One was an on and off again long distance relationship with my childhood best friend whom of which was only using me as a rebound and stopped talking to me completely in April of last year when she found a boyfriend. Still mad that she threw away years of friendship because I was no longer useful to her.

The second was with a different best friend that lasted 3 months. I broke things off immediately after she admitted that she needs to be in a polygamous relationship in order to be satisfied which is a big yikes from me since I have trust issues and polygamy requires a frick ton of trust. Makes me sad though since I still do love her, but I know that I'd end up feeling depressed, jealous, and lonely due to my anxiety had I said yes to being in a poly-relationship with her.

At this point I think I might be demi and not lesbian which is a huge issue since I really really do not want to ruin anymore friendships I have...

So as far as future relationships? God I hope not PLEASE LET ME STAY SINGLE
sf13Wmt.png
I've been with my husband for 8 years, we've been married for 3. I can't imagine my life without him.

That being said, I also understand that relationships aren't for everyone, and there's various reasons why. I understand how relationships that end badly can hurt, and really mess you up. I've been there before.

Relationships and love is messy sometimes, so I don't blame people that want to avoid it.
I've been with my husband for 8 years, we've been married for 3. I can't imagine my life without him.

That being said, I also understand that relationships aren't for everyone, and there's various reasons why. I understand how relationships that end badly can hurt, and really mess you up. I've been there before.

Relationships and love is messy sometimes, so I don't blame people that want to avoid it.
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
No. Simple as that.
No. Simple as that.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
There were some boys in my friendship circle during high school who I ended up going out with for a very short amount of time. The first one, neither of us were ready for a relationship and we ended it, and the second, I realised I preferred him as a friend (which he understood and accepted), and we're still friends to this day.

Do I want a relationship now? Yes.
There were some boys in my friendship circle during high school who I ended up going out with for a very short amount of time. The first one, neither of us were ready for a relationship and we ended it, and the second, I realised I preferred him as a friend (which he understood and accepted), and we're still friends to this day.

Do I want a relationship now? Yes.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I've been in a relationship with my husband for 9 years.
I've been in a relationship with my husband for 9 years.
kEygMJz.png
I'm 18 and I've been in quite a few since I was 12. I grew up in a run down community where that sort of thing was encouraged. Almost all of them ended badly though, particularly my last one, who was toxic and abusive. That was my longest relationship, two years, and I'm still recovering from it tbh.

But now I'm in the best relationship I've ever had with my boyfriend. In September we'll have been dating for two years! So that's kind of exciting, we're slowly breaking my record of my longest relationship. It's really helping me heal.

Finding the right person takes a long time. You may think you've found the one and then they turn around and abuse you and leave you in the dust. Just be patient and don't be afraid to go at your own pace. If you want love, you will find it.
I'm 18 and I've been in quite a few since I was 12. I grew up in a run down community where that sort of thing was encouraged. Almost all of them ended badly though, particularly my last one, who was toxic and abusive. That was my longest relationship, two years, and I'm still recovering from it tbh.

But now I'm in the best relationship I've ever had with my boyfriend. In September we'll have been dating for two years! So that's kind of exciting, we're slowly breaking my record of my longest relationship. It's really helping me heal.

Finding the right person takes a long time. You may think you've found the one and then they turn around and abuse you and leave you in the dust. Just be patient and don't be afraid to go at your own pace. If you want love, you will find it.
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Quick warning: i mention depression

I’ve only been in a few. The first was rushed, I jumped into a relationship thinking “wow! A boyfriend!” and then it turned out that we had pretty much nothing in common and though I wish I could stay friends with him, circumstances decided that couldn’t be. He is a good person but he has his faults.

The second one was not a relationship but I dated someone, and it was horrendous. It was emotionally abusive. I was left with an anxiety relapse after all was said and done and it even made me feel suicidal at a point (bearing in mind I haven’t had those thoughts for many many years). I should have left when i saw the first red flag but I was naive and don’t want to go in much detail about it, because I’m trying to forget about it.

I’m dating for the second time, and depending on how my anxiety is on that day sometimes I just can’t trust him or I think he’s trying to use me in some way. Bear in mind, we were pretty close in high school, knew each other for a couple years and I know him more than my previous partners. I’m learning to trust after how things went last time but I really do like him and we have plenty in common. :)
Quick warning: i mention depression

I’ve only been in a few. The first was rushed, I jumped into a relationship thinking “wow! A boyfriend!” and then it turned out that we had pretty much nothing in common and though I wish I could stay friends with him, circumstances decided that couldn’t be. He is a good person but he has his faults.

The second one was not a relationship but I dated someone, and it was horrendous. It was emotionally abusive. I was left with an anxiety relapse after all was said and done and it even made me feel suicidal at a point (bearing in mind I haven’t had those thoughts for many many years). I should have left when i saw the first red flag but I was naive and don’t want to go in much detail about it, because I’m trying to forget about it.

I’m dating for the second time, and depending on how my anxiety is on that day sometimes I just can’t trust him or I think he’s trying to use me in some way. Bear in mind, we were pretty close in high school, knew each other for a couple years and I know him more than my previous partners. I’m learning to trust after how things went last time but I really do like him and we have plenty in common. :)
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
There was someone for about 18 months, but a lot of changes happened in that time that pushed us apart. We had so many things in common when we first met; sadly she and I are very different people now. I'll always cherish that time, but I'm hesitant to find someone else. The end of our relationship was rough and I'd much rather avoid the possibility of that happening again. I suppose if the right person shows up, I might be willing to try again however.
There was someone for about 18 months, but a lot of changes happened in that time that pushed us apart. We had so many things in common when we first met; sadly she and I are very different people now. I'll always cherish that time, but I'm hesitant to find someone else. The end of our relationship was rough and I'd much rather avoid the possibility of that happening again. I suppose if the right person shows up, I might be willing to try again however.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Been with my husband for.... a long time, lol. We've been married for 5 years, and were together something like 11-12 years before that.

Before that I dated him and we broke it off twice, and I've also dated 3 other people before that.
Been with my husband for.... a long time, lol. We've been married for 5 years, and were together something like 11-12 years before that.

Before that I dated him and we broke it off twice, and I've also dated 3 other people before that.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11