Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | QUEST: a primal eye for every flight!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
How much do mom & dad for the ice attempt cost together? <3
How much do mom & dad for the ice attempt cost together? <3
@Inkerii Adult fodder price for each, so that looks like 10kt/g together atm! <3
@Inkerii Adult fodder price for each, so that looks like 10kt/g together atm! <3
Aw shoot, I totally forgot to reply. Are they still there? I'd love to take the pair!
Aw shoot, I totally forgot to reply. Are they still there? I'd love to take the pair!
@Inkerii They are!! I'll send a cr!!
@Inkerii They are!! I'll send a cr!!
Can you plop me on the general pinglist please? And if you need any more wind nests I'd be glad to help you out!

@tenworms
Can you plop me on the general pinglist please? And if you need any more wind nests I'd be glad to help you out!

@tenworms
@WolvesLament Whoops, missed your post!! (I get a lot of notifications ^^;)
Sure thing!! :D I'm actually about to ping everyone right now!!
@WolvesLament Whoops, missed your post!! (I get a lot of notifications ^^;)
Sure thing!! :D I'm actually about to ping everyone right now!!
@Geckoe @ilimati @Venusian @Macari @Jikoniau @Twye @Lora24 @KyraMitchell @MeraHunt @Foxwolf273 @Gilbunny @johnnytrash @Supernova01 @Rubytalon @Mindedabsence @LechugaBug @cordifolium @cloudydawn @Lilabounce @Echomocha @Sprill0 @Osprey72 @sodaboi @Rosebunhun @Inkerii @DemonKid @AlterMoon @CrescentRosa @DoppelBia @SheeIsAPoof @Axyzel @Plagueheart @WolvesLament [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52538800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525389/52538800_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey!! Pinging late (oops!) because this hatch frustrated me. Only one egg, and this boy pops out one off the right colors, and the wrong gender!! Ahhh!!! Oh well. If anyone wants him, he's 7kt/g!
@Geckoe @ilimati @Venusian @Macari @Jikoniau @Twye @Lora24 @KyraMitchell @MeraHunt @Foxwolf273 @Gilbunny @johnnytrash @Supernova01 @Rubytalon @Mindedabsence @LechugaBug @cordifolium @cloudydawn @Lilabounce @Echomocha @Sprill0 @Osprey72 @sodaboi @Rosebunhun @Inkerii @DemonKid @AlterMoon @CrescentRosa @DoppelBia @SheeIsAPoof @Axyzel @Plagueheart @WolvesLament

52538800_350.png

Hey!! Pinging late (oops!) because this hatch frustrated me. Only one egg, and this boy pops out one off the right colors, and the wrong gender!! Ahhh!!! Oh well.

If anyone wants him, he's 7kt/g!
@tenworms I’l take him!
@tenworms I’l take him!
wind.gif
@Macari Sending a CR! :-)
@Macari Sending a CR! :-)
@tenworms I adopted the shadow attempt's dad a little bit ago, and I was wondering if I could offer him up for adoption again here? A partner for him is very hard to find and I want him to have a good home.
@tenworms I adopted the shadow attempt's dad a little bit ago, and I was wondering if I could offer him up for adoption again here? A partner for him is very hard to find and I want him to have a good home.
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30