Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klo Does Commissions
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Klomonx

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you! I'm still very interested. ^^; As for what I'd like..

I'd like a two-dragons-in-one drawing of these two: Ziia and Wrenn, with whatever apparel you're okay with drawing. Ziia must have her blindfold, though, and as for Wrenn, if you could replace the amulet he has with a phoenix necklace (like the one in the first piece of art he has) that'd be lovely! He doesn't need to have his pearl, but if you decide to add one, I imagine his pearl is very fiery, almost like it has a phoenix soul trapped in it or something. And one last note on him- could his mane just be a solid red like his tail?

They both have short summaries of their characters in their bios, but I will say that although they're a pair, they aren't the most.. lovey dovey of couples. They pick fights and spar with each other for fun and bonding, for example. If you need any more details I'd be happy to tell you.

I'm gonna round up my payment to 150 gems, so I'll send you 75 right now!
@Klomonx

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you! I'm still very interested. ^^; As for what I'd like..

I'd like a two-dragons-in-one drawing of these two: Ziia and Wrenn, with whatever apparel you're okay with drawing. Ziia must have her blindfold, though, and as for Wrenn, if you could replace the amulet he has with a phoenix necklace (like the one in the first piece of art he has) that'd be lovely! He doesn't need to have his pearl, but if you decide to add one, I imagine his pearl is very fiery, almost like it has a phoenix soul trapped in it or something. And one last note on him- could his mane just be a solid red like his tail?

They both have short summaries of their characters in their bios, but I will say that although they're a pair, they aren't the most.. lovey dovey of couples. They pick fights and spar with each other for fun and bonding, for example. If you need any more details I'd be happy to tell you.

I'm gonna round up my payment to 150 gems, so I'll send you 75 right now!
@Trott

-Payment recieved!
And understood, will be starting the sketch today. If I have any questions I'll let you know!
@Trott

-Payment recieved!
And understood, will be starting the sketch today. If I have any questions I'll let you know!
@Scorchmark @Trott @StarryNightt @Jackthegecko @Embyrs @MorRioghan @ScarletSultan @Sketsifi @Wolfkai @Fruzi
A MAJOR Ping for everyone currently on any waitlist in this thread!
I am starting a new fulltime job starting Monday and have been very busy making preparations. My schedule is hectic and my time/energy for art sporadic - this means I might take a little longer to get updates out to you but I fully intend on getting to you! I appreciate your patience so very much. (If you wish to be refunded and/or taken off the pinglist please let me know and I will gladly do so!)

In the meantime, you can follow me on some other sites if you're worried about any inactivity on FR: Twitter: Klomonx2, DeviantArt: Klomonx, or Tumblr: Klomonx2.

I will prioritize USD Commissions over default FR ones - so if you would like to discuss such please send me a PM. I will not accept USD Commissions from minors, and other than priority your commission will be the same quality as everyone else's - I am in 0 financial straits and do not need money so please do not feel obligated! If you have other artists to support please send money their way instead!

Edit: Fixed formatting/typos
@Scorchmark @Trott @StarryNightt @Jackthegecko @Embyrs @MorRioghan @ScarletSultan @Sketsifi @Wolfkai @Fruzi
A MAJOR Ping for everyone currently on any waitlist in this thread!
I am starting a new fulltime job starting Monday and have been very busy making preparations. My schedule is hectic and my time/energy for art sporadic - this means I might take a little longer to get updates out to you but I fully intend on getting to you! I appreciate your patience so very much. (If you wish to be refunded and/or taken off the pinglist please let me know and I will gladly do so!)

In the meantime, you can follow me on some other sites if you're worried about any inactivity on FR: Twitter: Klomonx2, DeviantArt: Klomonx, or Tumblr: Klomonx2.

I will prioritize USD Commissions over default FR ones - so if you would like to discuss such please send me a PM. I will not accept USD Commissions from minors, and other than priority your commission will be the same quality as everyone else's - I am in 0 financial straits and do not need money so please do not feel obligated! If you have other artists to support please send money their way instead!

Edit: Fixed formatting/typos
@Klomonx Take your time! Burn outs are always a risk with these kinds of things! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=5]
@Klomonx Take your time! Burn outs are always a risk with these kinds of things!
BQOSno8.gif6aCr5O7.gif
@Scorchmark @Trott @StarryNightt
@Jackthegecko @Embyrs @MorRioghan @ScarletSultan @Scorchmark @Sketsifi @Wolfkai @Fruzi

Thank you all for your continued patience, I have not forgotten this thread or any of you. I still fully intend on getting you all art - and once I do, I willl be closing this thread. I love doing art for everyone, but my 5 days a week/8 hours a day job is very physically demanding. I am doing my best to dedicate Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to doing Commission work.
@Scorchmark @Trott @StarryNightt
@Jackthegecko @Embyrs @MorRioghan @ScarletSultan @Scorchmark @Sketsifi @Wolfkai @Fruzi

Thank you all for your continued patience, I have not forgotten this thread or any of you. I still fully intend on getting you all art - and once I do, I willl be closing this thread. I love doing art for everyone, but my 5 days a week/8 hours a day job is very physically demanding. I am doing my best to dedicate Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to doing Commission work.
please take your time i can wait!
please take your time i can wait!
Isi32aq.png
@Klomonx thanks for the update, take all the time you need!
@Klomonx thanks for the update, take all the time you need!
tumblr_pyv9fvHipI1ypx1tlo2_r1_540.jpg
@Klomonx

Is your shop open? If so, I'd like to claim a slot.
@Klomonx

Is your shop open? If so, I'd like to claim a slot.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan

I am currently not open for the foreseeable future as I work through the very long and overdue waitlist [and patient commissioners].
@bellzan

I am currently not open for the foreseeable future as I work through the very long and overdue waitlist [and patient commissioners].
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35