Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Father's Day Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@PekaSairroc
hi, i've got 10 level 7s that need to get out of my lair asap, 1 has the gene bonus. can i send?
@PekaSairroc
hi, i've got 10 level 7s that need to get out of my lair asap, 1 has the gene bonus. can i send?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona yup yup. Just finished a bunch of PAs so I'm ready to receive!
@Levona yup yup. Just finished a bunch of PAs so I'm ready to receive!
@ASinglePringle
i have 12 level 7s, can i send?
@ASinglePringle
i have 12 level 7s, can i send?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona

Yes! Thank you for supporting earth!
@Levona

Yes! Thank you for supporting earth!
7waqdr1.png
Wanted to stop in and say hello and that these badges make me hungry hahaha! Good job everyone I be sending more dragons as I go. Hope you all are enjoying your push.

ps - how does the sounvier badges fully work? like do I need send one level 5 free to get one badge or multiple lvel 5s? Thought I ask might be slightly confused so sorry X-X
Wanted to stop in and say hello and that these badges make me hungry hahaha! Good job everyone I be sending more dragons as I go. Hope you all are enjoying your push.

ps - how does the sounvier badges fully work? like do I need send one level 5 free to get one badge or multiple lvel 5s? Thought I ask might be slightly confused so sorry X-X
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@sukio

Once you've sent in one level 5, you can claim the badge! The other ones can be claimed if you send in a dragon of the level listed or higher. If you send in a level 25, you can claim all of the badges listed in that section.
@sukio

Once you've sent in one level 5, you can claim the badge! The other ones can be claimed if you send in a dragon of the level listed or higher. If you send in a level 25, you can claim all of the badges listed in that section.
7waqdr1.png
is the lil mirror meal badge a participation badge or for sending in a hatchling?
is the lil mirror meal badge a participation badge or for sending in a hatchling?
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@antivehicular

Just checking if you got backlogged, I sent some dragons 20 minutes ago and none have been accepted yet.
@antivehicular

Just checking if you got backlogged, I sent some dragons 20 minutes ago and none have been accepted yet.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@3ctoplasm

It's a participation badge! c:
@3ctoplasm

It's a participation badge! c:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline

got it, thank you for clarifying! :)
@Skyeline