Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 182 183
<3
<3
Awesome stuff!!

Tiny nitpick of the encyclopedia entry: if they shed and regrow, they're antlers, not horns.
Awesome stuff!!

Tiny nitpick of the encyclopedia entry: if they shed and regrow, they're antlers, not horns.
B14zjPi.png KbaPqiH.png
Wasn't really liking this breed and genes at first, I love shiny genes but they didn't have many that I liked or felt suited to my dragons. However I met my match and now I have these two projects on board [emoji=tundra star size=1] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=25&winggene=28&wings=89&auth=a720266f6b634124527098c53d153ff104a35ed1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=25&winggene=28&wings=117&auth=6efb7ec335c170be320d0ca7a820c18efbe81cf5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Wasn't really liking this breed and genes at first, I love shiny genes but they didn't have many that I liked or felt suited to my dragons.

However I met my match and now I have these two projects on board

dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=25&winggene=28&wings=89&auth=a720266f6b634124527098c53d153ff104a35ed1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=25&winggene=28&wings=117&auth=6efb7ec335c170be320d0ca7a820c18efbe81cf5&dummyext=prev.png
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
absolutely thrilled about the new species!!!
absolutely thrilled about the new species!!!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
https://sta.sh/01b7m0gtgjd3 why
https://sta.sh/01b7m0gtgjd3 why
No, My XXY Banescale isn't for sale, I love him too much
[quote name="Galahs" date="2019-06-08 18:49:21" ] [quote name="IchihashiMaiden" date="2019-06-08 18:37:17" ] I was really excited about this, and was about to change one of my top favorite coatls into a gaoler.. But player beware: If you change your dragon into a gaoler, it will lose ALL GENES and become BASIC! It doesn't matter if your dragon has genes that are available for gaolers (such as wasp, bee, or ghost), it will lose everything. I almost lost one of my beloved gene combos. You also cannot breed ancients and moderns. I think the designs are cool, and the exclusive genes are... neat. The only ones I really like are scorpion and wintercoat, but they're pretty neat overall. A couple of cool exclusives however don't really make up for destroying a dragon's looks upon breed change, and being required to buy genes. We haven't had a new breed in a long time, so I was really really excited about this, but.. thanks, I hate it. Here's hoping future updates and breeds give me a reason to like this concept again. [/quote] ...it legit said this in the prior update? and the genes only cost 50kt-500g generally [/quote] You say that like everyone has 500 gems laying around... And I'm not seeing very many in the marketplace for 50kt, if anyone has any tips for finding those, let me know... I had plans for Bee and Runes respectively. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I'm trying to save up treasure so that I don't have this issue, but I'm still very poor and I don't really have any realistic hope in affording the auction house prices for gaoler genes. Now, I'm not saying I don't love the gaolers, because I do, or that I don't understand that the system has a reason or that "scalpers" is normal, because I do. I'm just saying I understand the frustration, and speaking up that there are reasons that some of the less advanced players might be a little let down when it comes to genes. It's not just complaining for the sake of doing so. Don't get me wrong though. I love the new addition and I fully appreciate the staff for their good work. This site has easily the best art and creativity of all the virtual pet sites I've ever tried. <3 But at any rate, it's good that this warning was stated clearly. Because I didn't know this at first, and could have wasted extra resources trying to find a dragon with the right genes and colors, thinking that there's a chance some may carry over, only to find out that I was wrong the whole time.
Galahs wrote on 2019-06-08 18:49:21:
IchihashiMaiden wrote on 2019-06-08 18:37:17:
I was really excited about this, and was about to change one of my top favorite coatls into a gaoler..
But player beware: If you change your dragon into a gaoler, it will lose ALL GENES and become BASIC! It doesn't matter if your dragon has genes that are available for gaolers (such as wasp, bee, or ghost), it will lose everything. I almost lost one of my beloved gene combos. You also cannot breed ancients and moderns.
I think the designs are cool, and the exclusive genes are... neat. The only ones I really like are scorpion and wintercoat, but they're pretty neat overall. A couple of cool exclusives however don't really make up for destroying a dragon's looks upon breed change, and being required to buy genes.
We haven't had a new breed in a long time, so I was really really excited about this, but.. thanks, I hate it. Here's hoping future updates and breeds give me a reason to like this concept again.

...it legit said this in the prior update? and the genes only cost 50kt-500g generally

You say that like everyone has 500 gems laying around... And I'm not seeing very many in the marketplace for 50kt, if anyone has any tips for finding those, let me know... I had plans for Bee and Runes respectively.

I'm trying to save up treasure so that I don't have this issue, but I'm still very poor and I don't really have any realistic hope in affording the auction house prices for gaoler genes.

Now, I'm not saying I don't love the gaolers, because I do, or that I don't understand that the system has a reason or that "scalpers" is normal, because I do. I'm just saying I understand the frustration, and speaking up that there are reasons that some of the less advanced players might be a little let down when it comes to genes. It's not just complaining for the sake of doing so.

Don't get me wrong though. I love the new addition and I fully appreciate the staff for their good work. This site has easily the best art and creativity of all the virtual pet sites I've ever tried. <3

But at any rate, it's good that this warning was stated clearly. Because I didn't know this at first, and could have wasted extra resources trying to find a dragon with the right genes and colors, thinking that there's a chance some may carry over, only to find out that I was wrong the whole time.

Dragons For
Sale/Trade

qWLki6G.png

|she/her|FR+3|
KcjeOJT.png x
GVedbhm.gif
xCgzsKIW.png
anyone selling a breakup gene
please ping me
anyone selling a breakup gene
please ping me
With the achievement system - Considering there's basically 0 way I'm getting a Boolean lend before august :P

Is the Level 20 - 10 dragons achievement still deactivated? Or am I just doing something incredibly wrong?

Like, was it changed from training from 1-20 or is it still so long as you're the one to train them to 20?

Last one I can feasibly get before the deactivation so :/
With the achievement system - Considering there's basically 0 way I'm getting a Boolean lend before august :P

Is the Level 20 - 10 dragons achievement still deactivated? Or am I just doing something incredibly wrong?

Like, was it changed from training from 1-20 or is it still so long as you're the one to train them to 20?

Last one I can feasibly get before the deactivation so :/
So cuteee!
So cuteee!
Which Coli floors drop the new genes? :O I've been farming for hours and haven't seen anything! [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
Which Coli floors drop the new genes? :O I've been farming for hours and haven't seen anything!
ouo
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 182 183