Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 182 183
I was really excited about this, and was about to change one of my top favorite coatls into a gaoler..
But player beware: If you change your dragon into a gaoler, it will lose ALL GENES and become BASIC! It doesn't matter if your dragon has genes that are available for gaolers (such as wasp, bee, or ghost), it will lose everything. I almost lost one of my beloved gene combos. You also cannot breed ancients and moderns.
I think the designs are cool, and the exclusive genes are... neat. The only ones I really like are scorpion and wintercoat, but they're pretty neat overall. A couple of cool exclusives however don't really make up for destroying a dragon's looks upon breed change, and being required to buy genes.
We haven't had a new breed in a long time, so I was really really excited about this, but.. thanks, I hate it. Here's hoping future updates and breeds give me a reason to like this concept again.
I was really excited about this, and was about to change one of my top favorite coatls into a gaoler..
But player beware: If you change your dragon into a gaoler, it will lose ALL GENES and become BASIC! It doesn't matter if your dragon has genes that are available for gaolers (such as wasp, bee, or ghost), it will lose everything. I almost lost one of my beloved gene combos. You also cannot breed ancients and moderns.
I think the designs are cool, and the exclusive genes are... neat. The only ones I really like are scorpion and wintercoat, but they're pretty neat overall. A couple of cool exclusives however don't really make up for destroying a dragon's looks upon breed change, and being required to buy genes.
We haven't had a new breed in a long time, so I was really really excited about this, but.. thanks, I hate it. Here's hoping future updates and breeds give me a reason to like this concept again.
I'm a coatl breeder with plenty of hatchlings for sale. Check out my lair!
I take breeding requests, including of my non-coatls.
selling my breed change for 500kt
send me the dragon. i change the breed and send your new galore back
I have no interest in it as i do not like the breed now will i keep your dragon. I collect imperials
DM ME
do not ping me. you will be ignored
selling my breed change for 500kt
send me the dragon. i change the breed and send your new galore back
I have no interest in it as i do not like the breed now will i keep your dragon. I collect imperials
DM ME
do not ping me. you will be ignored
oh my gosh i love them!!! happy anniversary FR! ^^
oh my gosh i love them!!! happy anniversary FR! ^^
VE9B0fA.png
Hey, I have extra Gaolers breed change scrolls. I can change anyone's dragon for free. Message me :)
Hey, I have extra Gaolers breed change scrolls. I can change anyone's dragon for free. Message me :)
@Abandon3dRain You can find people doing this in the Items for Sale forums ^^ However, since the scrolls are like 275kt on the MP, I would advise against buying them from people selling them for too much over 300kt.
@Abandon3dRain You can find people doing this in the Items for Sale forums ^^ However, since the scrolls are like 275kt on the MP, I would advise against buying them from people selling them for too much over 300kt.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Are the coli genes found in all venues or just a few? I love the new breed! Its unfortunate the parallel genes dont transfer over, but other than that theyre awesome!
Are the coli genes found in all venues or just a few? I love the new breed! Its unfortunate the parallel genes dont transfer over, but other than that theyre awesome!
@IchihashiMaiden

i understand your frustration, but they did say previously that all of that would happen.
ancients were never meant to breed w moderns.
all genes will become basic upon a breed change.
the whole thing with these new breeds is that they're meant to be new breed releases without including all of the extra work other modern breeds required (like apparel pieces and Every Other Gene)
@IchihashiMaiden

i understand your frustration, but they did say previously that all of that would happen.
ancients were never meant to breed w moderns.
all genes will become basic upon a breed change.
the whole thing with these new breeds is that they're meant to be new breed releases without including all of the extra work other modern breeds required (like apparel pieces and Every Other Gene)
nzqnkq.png
[quote name="IchihashiMaiden" date="2019-06-08 18:37:17" ] I was really excited about this, and was about to change one of my top favorite coatls into a gaoler.. But player beware: If you change your dragon into a gaoler, it will lose ALL GENES and become BASIC! It doesn't matter if your dragon has genes that are available for gaolers (such as wasp, bee, or ghost), it will lose everything. I almost lost one of my beloved gene combos. You also cannot breed ancients and moderns. I think the designs are cool, and the exclusive genes are... neat. The only ones I really like are scorpion and wintercoat, but they're pretty neat overall. A couple of cool exclusives however don't really make up for destroying a dragon's looks upon breed change, and being required to buy genes. We haven't had a new breed in a long time, so I was really really excited about this, but.. thanks, I hate it. Here's hoping future updates and breeds give me a reason to like this concept again. [/quote] ...it legit said this in the prior update? and the genes only cost 50kt-500g generally
IchihashiMaiden wrote on 2019-06-08 18:37:17:

...it legit said this in the prior update? and the genes only cost 50kt-500g generally

wJGmI5n.png
[quote name="@Natakiro" date="2019-06-08 18:47:03" ] @Abandon3dRain You can find people doing this in the Items for Sale forums ^^ [/quote] Dude you are a hecking lifesaver, thank you!
@Natakiro wrote on 2019-06-08 18:47:03:
@Abandon3dRain You can find people doing this in the Items for Sale forums ^^
Dude you are a hecking lifesaver, thank you!

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
Do these guys come from any eggs as natural Gen 1's, or are they initially breed-change only?
Do these guys come from any eggs as natural Gen 1's, or are they initially breed-change only?
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 182 183